Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Why do you hate me? I thought we were friends...

Why do you hate me? I thought we were friends...

by kitty41188123 0 reviews

Ok I can't really think of a summery for this so yeah its a love story. A made up character and Naruto. So yeah thats all. It has my fav made up character in it too! Smokey! If you read my other st...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-11 - Updated: 2007-02-12 - 2150 words - Complete

-1MarySue


Ok though I'd say this is a oneshot I'm bringing over from another site. My name on there is the same on here, So don't worry about imforming me. Ok this is my first one-shot! I when with the easiest charter.
Please be nice! -_-*
Or I'll have my Ninja cat Smokey. Go ninja all over your ass! Oh yea if you want me to make more please message me! Oh yeah I'm still on the crapy computer! I know I just read it. Its ok I guess but yeah! Oh yeah sorry about writing all this. You can skip the dissclamer.



Disclamer: I do not own Naruto. If I did why would I be writnig a fanfic? Duh.



Ok this is what the main Charters looks like.
http://images.quizilla.com/K/KI/KIT/kitty41188123/1164312195_cs12443851.jpg
Her name is Yasu Takara. (It means Calm Treasure.) This story happens when everyone is 12.

Ok Lets Start The Story!

I was walking home. I seen poor Naruto walking by himself again. I've never been scared of anything. Ever. Until I met Naruto. I liked him. Way more than a friend. Sakura hated me and she knew this. She always said stuff to me. About she might tell in and hed say Ew that girl. Which always hurt me. No matter how hard I tried to act like it didn't. Naruto: "Hey Yasu!"
"Hey Naruto." Me and Sakura had fought again today...I knew she was going to say something to him the first chance she got.
Naruto: "Hey wana walk with me?"
"Sure." Even if I did like him I was ok...at hiding it. I guess. We walk home. I see Sakura coming.
"Err Naruto I have to go bye!" I bolt off. I hear Sakura call Naruto. She was going to tell him I knew it. I ran home. I did like him. But at the same time I didn't want to. Me and him were kind of friends, and everyone hated him. They disliked me but they would at least talk to me...They would act like he was not even there. It hurt me to be split like this. I've always just done what I thought was best. But now I don't know. I don't even think I know myself. Anymore that is. I heard a knock on the door.
"Coming." I walk over to the door. It was Sakura.
Sakura: "Guess what!" She screamed.
"What?"
Sakura: "I told him and do you know what he said Ew her? He likes me. Not you. You lose yet again. You lose at everything compared to me." I lose it. I felt like crying but no one talked to me like that.
"Do you know what?"
Sakura: "What youre going to go cry?"
"No b!tch. I'm going to tell you the f^ck off. Thats what no one talks to me I don't care if Naruto said that or not! No one says that to me! I I'm not a loser, you are nothing but a little whore who wants Sasuke to go insane and say oh Sakura I love you. Then hes going to say lets be together! Right? Well no! Hes never ever going to even know your there. Do you know what? I could walk up to any pore person and ask them if they got a dollar. When they say no I can say oh well don't worry Sakura here is cheap! She will do you for free! Shes such a little skanky @ss Whore!" I scream at the top of my lungs before stomping inside the house. I lock the door behind me. I walk up to my room and start crying my eyes out. I wanted to die. The boy I liked thought of me as Ew. I swear if I ever get a chance I'll kill Sakura. I cry myself to sleep. I wake back up around mid-night maybe one am or maybe even 2. I walk out side. I liked this time of night. I was all by myself. I could walk where ever without others looking at me. I could cry out side at this time. The only time I would cry out side. I walk and think about today. I walk out of the village to a nearby lake. I start throwing rocks into the water.
"He said I'm Ew. Well whatever. I can probably get Sasuke if I dressed up and acted like all the little whores in this village! But then why would I want to do that! Naruto would still say Ew /her/. Stupid people! I hate this village. I hate the people. I hate everything about this place."
Naruto: "So I guess Sakuras right you do hate me."
"Yes after that little comment you made about me. The Ew her one. Yea Sakura told me so forget you." Naruto looked at me like what in the world are you talking about?
Naruto: "What? When did I say that?"
"Today stupid."
Naruto: "But Sakura said you hated me...-"
"-So thats a good reason to tell her Ew /her/?"
Naruto: "But I never-"
"-Save it. Sasuke right. You are a loser. I should start hanging with him instead. At lest he wont go Ew her." I start to walk off.

Narutos P.O.V.

She had walked about 4 or maybe 5, 6 feet away.
"But I never said that..." I say sadly.
Yasu: "What was that? Loser." She hates me. I should have told her how I felt when me and her were friends. Maybe then she would not hate me right now. I guess Sakuras right. Even if I did pretend to like her. Yasu just felt sorry for me. She never liked me.

End Of Narutos P.O.V.

"What was that? Loser." I heard him say something. But what was it. Naruto: "Nothing...You've always hated me havent you?"
"No. I did like you at one point...But then after what you said no." Naruto: "Oh..." I heard him say.
"But I never said a thing..." My heart was screaming at me turn around and say I'm sorry. But my head said forget him! Yet again I was torn. Except it was my heart and head. I did not care what other thought this time it was not Head vs. Head. It was Heart vs. Head. Before my mom died she said follow my heart. But then my dad said to me only a year later Always think with your head not your heart. Your heart only thinks about that moment. Your brain can think about both for that moment and forever. Now it was like a fight between both my head and heart. But also my mom and dad. My heart wanted me to stay.
Naruto: "I wanted to tell you something for ever. I asked Sakura to ask you if you liked me." He walk over to where I had stopped. I still remember that day. I thought Naruto had begged Sakura to ask me if I would date him. I told her I did like him. Naruto turned and looked at me. Naruto: "And she said that you would not tell her. Which means that you did not like me. More than a friend. But maybe if I would have told you that I do like you. Maybe you might have liked me back. But I was too scared to say anything. Maybe right now we would be like girlfriend and boyfriend instead of like not friends at all." My heart leaped. I think that my heart took over my brain.
"IlikedyoutooexceptSakurasaidyouthoughtofmeasew, Andyoulikedher. WellImeanIstilllikeyou. ButafterwhatSakurasaidIfelthurt." (She said "I liked you too except Sakura said you thought of me as Ew, And you liked her. Well I mean I still like you. But after what Sakura said I felt hurt.")
Naruto: "You do?"
"Yes. A whole lot."
Naruto: "Well then did you want to like go out...?"
"I would love to." He grabbed me and hugged me. I was in shock. But then I pulled him away just enough to kiss him. He kisses back.

A couple of months later...

Me and him now when everywhere together, did everything together...Even pranks. We always did get in big trouble but it was fun. We loved each other, and NO ONE could brake us up. We would fight but. We were like made for one and another. Where one of us failed the other won for both. Not just for them.

About 11 years later...

Me and my new husband the new Hokage. Were walking through the village.
"Hey look its Sasuke and Sakura!" I bolt over.
"Hey! How have you been? Its been for ever sense we talked!" Sakura: "Hello Miss. Uzumaki."
"Hey Sakura you do know you can just call me Yasu... Its ok. So how have you been? Have you thought of a name for your baby yet?"
Sakura: "No me and Sasuke still are trying to find one."
Naruto: "Why do you always run from me?"
"Because its fun. Then you have to run to ketch up with me."
Naruto: "You are still so childish."
"Yes but thats why you love me." I had to grin.
Sakura: "So how hard is it being Hokage?"
Naruto: "Not really hard. Yet that is..."
"What do you think another battle will break out?"
Naruto: "I don't know... As you know things have not been going so well."
"Yea. Hey look its Kiba and Hinata!"
Naruto: "Stop wait for! Uh shes already there bye you two."
Sasuke: "She is a hand full isnt she?"
Naruto: "Yes, yes she is, and you used to think I was hyper." He shakes his head.
Naruto: "I have to go ketch up with her before shes totally out of sight."
"Hey you two so how have you been? And your son?"
Kiba: "Its all been good." Naruto grabs my waist.
Naruto: "Ha ha ha ha ha your mine now. I'm not letting you run off again!" I pout.
"Awwww thats unfair. Youre slow and by the time you let us leave the persons already gone!" Hinata laughed at me.
"Hes so mean. He wont let me do anything."
Naruto: "Yes I do! You just keep running off. I think we seen every person in the village now. Not saying I don't like everyone. Cause I do but you said we were just going to get some food. It was noon then. Its like sun set. But I should know by now when you say were going out for a minute it means a day."
"But thats also why you like me so much." Hey look it Ino and Shikamaru!" I go to run off to say hello to them but Naruto still had his grip on me.
"Let go! I have to go say hello!"
Naruto: "Nope I can't trust you walking. Bye you two." We walk over to them.
"Hey! How have you guys been? Now Naruto come on let go. Please?"
Ino: "We have been good. You two?"
Naruto: "Good. Now if only I could get her to stop running everywhere."
"But I like to! I'll get my kitty Smokey to go ninja on your butt. Let me go!"
Naruto: "Smokey likes me he would not do that."
"Well see. Smokey." I see Smokey run up.
Smokey: "Shhhhh I'm not here. And if Kiba ask. I did not push his dog in the toilet!"
"Smokey thats mean."
Smokey: "but I swear I didn't mean to!"

Smokey's flash back.

I run up to Akamaru. Who was licking the toilet water. I yell him name which makes him jump. He fell face first into the toilet. I jumped onto the window.
"Stupid dog fell in the toilet! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! Bye, Bye dumb doggy!" I bolt out the window.

End of flash back

"Smokey you are so evil. Sometimes."
Naruto: "He gets it from you."
"No he doesn't. Well we have to go get some food see you later!" I go to walk off again. But Naruto still has his grip on me.
"Come on Naruto."
Naruto: "Ok. Bye you two." He walks off with me still lifted off the ground about 4 ins.
"Your mean."
Naruto: "Why?"
"Cause I want to be tall."
Naruto: "You are tall..."
"Not as tall as you." Naruto shakes his head.
Naruto: "You think you can handle walking now? Sense were right by the Ramen bar?"
"Nope. I think I like this you carrying me. Now why would you do it more often?"
Naruto: "Because your independent. You normally hate when I carry you."
"Thats because you wont let me do what I want. Come on Meany lets eat." Naruto: "Ok my childish wife."
"You forgot Smokey!"
Naruto: "So did you."
"No you're both Meanys."
Naruto: "Ok then fine and Smokey too."
Smokey: "Yay!"

The end!

I like the ending don't you?
Sign up to rate and review this story