Categories > Games > Zelda > The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of Love

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of Love

by MarioDS01 0 reviews

Many centuries have passed since the Legend of the Triforce of Love and many thought of it as a myth. One young boy prince however has the first half and will be going on a long journey.

Category: Zelda - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Ganondorf, Link, Zelda - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-12 - Updated: 2007-02-12 - 408 words

0Unrated
Many, Many centuries have passed since the event of what happened to the Triforce of love. Most of the people in Hyrule thought that the Triforce of love is just a myth and there was only just the 3 pieces:Courage, Wisdom and Power.

But one young boy at Hyrule castle who is the prince of Hyrule had one half of the Triforce of Love. This boy's name is Link. Link is a restless prince who always loved to adventure a little out in Hyrule Castle town and beyond. He did not want to be spoiler like other royal members, he did not like to dress in royal clothes and always dressed in a Green Tunic with a Green cape all the time. Zelda, Link's sister and princess of Hyrule did not like that her brother always went out adventuring by himself and always punished him, which was in vain since it had no effect on Link in the least.

One day when Link was taking another of Zelda's punishments Link's half of the Triforce piece glowed out a golden light. He knew that this was some kind of sign and needed to go out on a adventure again. He thought there must be a reason that it would glow on his 13th birthday. But Link did not care that it was his 13th birthday, he never cared for his royal birthday partys with all the royal and rich people and forced to wear a royal birthday suit and royal gifts he care less for.

So Link thought to take the oppornity to sneak out of the castle while his sister Zelda was not around. He sneaked into the armory to get his small sword, his sheild, and his bow and arrow set. He went to the kichen to pack things to eat just in case it would be a long journey. He went back to his room to pack some things including a fishing pole to go fishing. He then got out a rope and throw it down the window to climb down on. Once he climbed down he jerked the rope so he could use it one his journey and snuck around Hyrule Castle town and was able to find a secret path to sneak out of the walls and was home free!

And this was the beginning of Link's journey that would first lead him to the second half of the Triforce piece.

To be continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story