Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > love.cant.save.you

seven minutes in heaven

by xp0lkad0tx 3 reviews

when darkness turns to light. it ends tonight.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-12 - Updated: 2007-02-12 - 851 words

3Ambiance
thank you so much for the reviews!
they make me feel talented. which im not really
but anyways lol.
please keep reviewing :]

7 Minutes in Heaven

Champagne glasses clinked with a resounding elegant sound. Hushed convesations were sparred with laughter and forced smiles. Feeling uncomfortable in the harsh surrondings of "The Safari" I shited in my seat and folded my long legs over themselves before leaning back into the plush blood red velvet seat. Placing my water glass to my lips I looked down at my watch and saw the minute hand slowly find a new home on the six. It was half past eight.

"Are you ready to order?" a waiter in a black suit came to a halt at my table, I blew my fringe out of my eyes and shook my head. "If the rest of your party does not arrive with the next ten minutes, you must forfeit your table" the waiter looked at me with annoyance, I nodded and smiled up at him.

"He should be here in a minute" I encouraged the watier, he turned on his shiny shoe heel and stormed off in the direction of the swinging doors with the words "Kitchen" emblazoned upon them. The Safari was slowly beginning to fill up. Outside the window I looked as a few people milled around waiting to be seated. Filling my glass with a merlot I sipped on it and looked back at my watch. The minute hand was stuck now between the six and the seven.

"I am here!" Tyler's flamboyant voice called shrilly across the room, slouching slightly in my seat I watched as several pairs of eyes looked over at me with annoyance, I smiled polietly and looked over my shoulder.

Taking off his black coat he revelaed a faded red shirt and black dress pants, walking to the table he sat down a solitary yellow rose. Friendship. And a hurried apology before he sat down opposite me and took a swig from my wine glass. His hair was dishevelled and his shirt was crumpled. There was something not quite right with him.

"Hey girl, you made it" Tyler held out his hand in a high five motion, I rose an eyebrow at him. "I am soooo sorry I am late" he exagggeratd his words, I gave him a look of confusion.

"Yeah. Let's eat. I'm starved" I pleaded Tyler shruged and picked up a menu. "Are you okay?" I whispered as people looked over at us, Tyler's eyes were wide and he nodded.

"Yeah homegirl, I'm sweet. As" he finished propping his chin up on his elbows.

"Tyler are you high?" I hissed at him, he giggled like a girl and held up his thumb and forefinger.

"Just a little" he answered. I slammed my meny down and stood up. "Tink? Where are you going?" he called out to me, taking off my stiletto heeled shoes I walked to the exit. If he could get high. I would go to work.

--

Fluffing up the white pillows on the couch Pete sat down before standing up to rearrange the two wine glasses on the glass topped coffee table. Pushing the wine bottle further into the ice bucket he moved it around so the label would stand out. Catching a glance at his reflection in the mirror above the mantle he brushed his fringe out of his eyes and spiked the back up slightly. Unzipping his hoody to the halfway point he put his hands on his lips and turned to the side. Smudging his already smudged eyeliner he sighed and sat on the arm of the couch.

"I am leaving now!" a voice from up the stairs called him, Pete walked to the foyer and smiled up at his friend who was carrying a box. "The room's ready. It better be worth it" Ryan announced as he handed the box to Pete.

"It will be, when you meet her tomorrow you will understand" Pete thanked his friend with a hug who nodded and then looked cautiously at Pete's ensemble. "Do I look okay?" Pete suddenly asked feeling selfconcious. Hemmingway trotted down the stairs and came to a halt at Pete's feet. Looking up at him Hemmingway almost sighed and closed his eyes.

"Yeah, maybe lose the hoody and put on a shirt" Ryan offered, Pete wrinkled his nose slightly and shrugged. "But if this girl is just like a one night stand, she won't care what you're wearing." Ryan finished. Feeling a surge of butterflies in his stomach Pete grabbed his friend by the elbow and walked him to the door.

"Thanks man. I'll call you later" Opening the door Pete led his friend through it and followd him on to the porch. A swing sat in the corner and slowly moved in the warm sea breeze.

"Good Luck!" Ryan called from his car window. Raising a hand in farewell Pete watched as he pulled away from the curb. Glancing down at his watch he watched as the time clicked over to ten thirty. Half an hour and she would be his.
Sign up to rate and review this story