Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Makeup

Epilogue

by horsie890 3 reviews

I'd like to personally apologize to Silvana. I'll explain after you read the chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 822 words

0TrainWreck
They decided Gerard would be okay, and released him from the hospital just a few days later. The doctor said it was nothing short of a miracle that he was alive, let alone with his liver and heart still intact. He acted as if nothing had happened, the exact opposite of the reaction of his parents, band members, friends, and every single MCR fan in the world.
The group returned to The Paramour with surprising relief. Gerard preferred the dark tone of the mansion to the white glare of the hospital. And the needles. He didn't like needles.
Unfortunately for him, he wouldn't be allowed to do much for the next few months. Performing was on the list, along with driving and flying. He wasn't exactly opposed to giving up flying.
"Are you sure you don't need anything else?" Mikey asked worriedly.
"You sound like an overprotective parent," Gerard commented with a smirk. His brother didn't return the look.
"I don't want anything to happen to you, that's all," he muttered.
"I'm fine. I just need to take a break for a while, and I'll be as good as I was before. Exactly the same."
'No,' thought Mikey as he left the room. 'You're not going to be the same. None of us are.'
The rest of the day went smoothly. They were able to keep the press at bay simply by locking the house's large iron gates, something Ashley was glad of. It was nice not to have to answer their endless list of questions.
Ashley sat on the floor facing the mirror. It had been dark for a few hours now, and she yawned. Hopefully this would work. She lay down and fell asleep almost instantly, exhausted from the day's events.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She found herself in the world of the Black Parade. An endless crowd of people marched in front of her, all staring straight ahead. Well, except for two people.
"Ashley!" called Liz with a wave. Ashley ran over to her and Kyle.
"I can't believe it! I found you guys!"
"How can you possibly be here? You're still alive...aren't you?" Kyle questioned skeptically.
"Of course I am. I fell asleep thinking of you two, and here I am. I just wanted to ask you guys something."
"Sure," said Liz.
"Did you have anything to do with Gerard's injury?" They were both silent.
"It...was the only way to talk to you," Liz admitted sheepishly.
"That's why we couldn't talk to you for very long. We had to use some of his life energy to exit the mirror. Why? What happened to him?" asked Kyle.
"He had a heart attack and died, but they were able to revive him at the hospital." Both of her friends gasped. They hadn't realized the extent of the damage.
"We're sorry, Ashley," said Kyle as he embraced her.
"You'll forgive us, right?" asked Liz, also giving her a hug. Ashley smiled.
"Of course. He's fine now, and I'm really glad I got to see you. Is there any way I might be able to find you again?" Kyle and Liz smiled as the scenery around her began to fade and vanish.
"Find any mirror. We'll be there."
The world before her went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashley called her parents the next day.
"Ashley! Where are you? We've been calling you for FOUR DAYS!! We were about to call the police!" her mother nearly shouted into the phone. Ashley held the phone away from her ear so she wouldn't go deaf.
"I'm fine, mom. I can't tell you where I am; I just had to leave to think things over. I'll be home by tomorrow, okay?"
"Are you okay?" She looked into the mirror, certain she saw her friends' smiling faces, forever a part of the Black Parade.
"Yeah. I'm a lot better now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah. It's over. Anyway, I told Silvana that that wasn't how the story was going to go, but then I forgot my own idea (or it was stupid, I forget which), so I decided to use hers. I'm glad she thought of it.
This story turned out a lot more serious than I could have ever imagined. I'm glad, though, because it also turned out a lot better than I thought it would. I have pictures of all the cars and the mirror. You can contact me for them. Just make sure you give me an email addresss.
Here's the playlist I promised you:
"Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson
"The End./Dead!" by My Chemical Romance
"Lithium" by Evanescence
"Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance
"Thank You for the Venom" by My Chemical Romance
"Who Wants to Live Forever" by Queen
"Untitled" by Simple Plan
"Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance
Seriously, the story's over. Don't expect another chapter. If I decide to do anything drastic I'll let you all know, so don't worry.
Peace, love, and MCR,
~horsie890
Sign up to rate and review this story