Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Circle Never Ends

Chapter One

by HikkiHipKisser 0 reviews

Jon was Shelby's everything, and she knew she had to be his too. Brendon however, knows otherwise and when he finds out that the others know it as well, temperatures rise and hearts break.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 1003 words

0Unrated
"I'm so excited!" Shelby exclaimed, barely able to contain herself. "I finally get to meet your band!"
Jon looked up at her as she took her familiar seat on his lap. As her arms encircled his neck, he murmured, "Yeah. They really want to meet you too, babe."
"So where are they?" she asked, trying not to let her excitement get the better of her.
Jon glanced at his watch and smiled, "Any minute now." With a sigh of slight impatience, he added, "Ryan and Brendon probably have some autographs to sign or something."
She chuckled, her gaze meeting his as she looked down at him. "So this thing, the band..." She paused. "Is it going to change us?"
He sighed again. "No, it's not. It's not going to change anything." He glanced at the door, then back at her. "I'm only a temporary replacement. Just a fill-in. It's not going to change anything. Brent just left the band, sweetie." He reminded.
"But what if does?" she asked, more worried then curious. "What if you're going to be on tour all the time? What's going to happen to us then?"
"Nothing." He said, smiling to be assuring. "This thing we have..." he paused. "No tour can break it up."
Shelby smiled at his response."So," she started. "This band, what are they like?"
He smirked, seeing the excitement bubbling in her eyes. "Well, babe, you'll just have to wait and see. But what I can say is that they're awesome. Ryan's shy, Brendon's outgoing and Spencer's laid-back. You'll get to know them soon. Any second now." He sighed, brushing his hair from his face with his hand.
"Alright. I just can't wait!" she almost squealed, causing Jon to chuckle.
As the door to the house flung open, three guys walked in.
"Sorry, sorry we are late." One smiled. Shelby recognized him as Brendon. "My hand was cramping from signing soo many autographs." He chuckled.
"Yeah," another added. Shelby knew it had to be Ryan by the spider-leg of make-up drawn on his cheek. That detail stood out. He looked down then back up at Jon. "Is this her?"
"Jon, my boy," Brendon said proudly, placing his fists on his hips. "You did good. She's pretty."
Jon laughed, shaking his head a little. "Thanks dad. Yeah," he grinned, looking at Shelby. "She's really something. Guys, this is Shelby. Shel, baby, that's Ryan. That's Brendon, and..."
As Spencer was making his way into the doorway behind Ryan and Brendon, Jon added, "That's Spencer."
"Hi." She smiled, just a little bit nervous.
"Don't worry, I won't bite." Ryan laughed. "Brendon might though."
"No, I won't. I'm too nice." He grinned. "If anyone's biting in here, it's Jon." Brendon looked at him. "But that doesn't really matter. Cause you're his girlfriend."
Shelby looked down then back up at him. She could feel the color rushing in her cheeks. "So, uhm, its pretty cool to finally meet you guys finally."
"Likewise." Ryan nodded. "Jon talks about you every now and then." He sat down in a seat next to the couch Shelby and Jon were sitting on.
"Every now and then?" Shelby questioned, looking at Jon, almost as if Ryan was lying and she was looking to Jon for the truth.
"He talks about you a lot," Spencer added, glancing at Ryan. "But its just that we're busy with band stuff, other things are on his mind."
"Oh." Shelby smiled, content with Spencer's comment. "That's understandable. He told me he would be a temporary replacement, but he's just so good at the bass, he won't be temporary for long."
Brendon laughed. "Yeah, he's awesome at the bass." He took a seat on the arm of the chair Ryan was sitting in. The juice bottle he was holding took its place in his lap. To Shelby, just the way he sat he looked like a cute little kid.
Jon chuckled, leaning back on the couch. "No less awesome than your dancing, Bren."
Brendon grinned, his palm covering the cap of the bottle. "I try."
Shelby smiled. "So Brendon, vocals, guitar, dancing..."
"And keyboard." Ryan added quickly.
Shelby giggled. "Alright, then. Vocals, guitar, keyboard, and dancing. What can't you do?"
"Uhm, I don't know. I don't think I can fly. Or rap. No I definitely can't rap, but I bet if one of these guys threw me up in the air high enough I could fly." He made a face that made everyone laugh.
"So Shelby," Spencer said from his place on the floor by the coffee table. "Where are you from?"
"Chicago. Same place as Jon. We met in a café there." she grinned. "And it's been smooth ever since."
"How sweet." Ryan said flatly.
"Liven up, dude." Brendon nudged Ryan, smiling broadly. "You're sounding all uninterested."
Ryan chuckled softly. "Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry." he smiled at Jon and Shelby. "It's really cool you're both from Chicago. Our friends in Fall Out Boy are from there."
"Ohh. Didn't you get signed by them?" Shelby asked curiously.
"One of them. Pete. All thanks to Ryan messing around on the internet." Brendon answered.
"I don't think Jon's ever told me the story." Shelby shook her head.
"It's all over LiveJournal." Ryan sighed.
"Ry, you are so gloomy." Brendon chuckled. "Ryan was putting links to our tracks in a comment on Pete's LiveJournal. Pete loved us and here we are."
"Ohh that's cool. And Jon became the perfect addition to your band." She smiled at him. "Because, he's the best." She giggled.
Spencer smiled. "Yeah he is. So nice too."
"Yeah, well, I'm getting pretty tired." she yawned, standing up.
Jon stood up as well, taking her hand in his, lacing their fingers. "I'm going to show her to the bedroom guys, be right back."
"This could take a while." Ryan smirked.
"Yeah, he's totally going to show her more than that. A lot more." Brendon laughed.
Jon laughed and disappeared back into his bedroom. "Yeah. How comfy the pillows are."
Sign up to rate and review this story