Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Different couple's

Different couple's

by Mistyblinx 0 reviews

This is about different couple's and whatever i feel like happening. Possible kakasaku sasunaru hinagarr shiktema, also jealousy with kiba towards garra. Garra is now the kazekage.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kakashi - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 373 words

-1Illiterate
The orange horizon was dissapating while darkness was taking over once more. This is what sasuke felt like as he layed with his team (and captain)waiting for the stars to shine.

"I just get away from orochimaru, and this has to happen."Sasuke thought angrily. "Why does he want me now even when there's nothing me or naruto can give him. Orochimaru's dead, so my cursed seal is gone. He said he lost interest in me awhile ago. So why is he doing this when i was finally starting to be happy!"

"I wonder what it'd be like to be sasuke's wife. He's been amazing since he's been back and i wonder if thing's will ever happen up between us" Sakura thought anxiously " He's the only one i really care for, or prolly ever will, ...so why do i feel like i'm closer to kakashi even when i've been spending more time with sasuke lightly?"

"This is great, life is exactly like what it's supposed to be. Sasuke's back, orochimaru's dead, and we're all a team again." Naruto thought happily "I wonder what everyone's thinking right now"

"What's wrong with sasuke? He's been spending more time with sakura. Not that it matters, it's just new. I like having him back, but why do i have this jealous feeling? it's not like i even could like her like that and the same with her feelings for me. So how come i feel lonely not spending as much time with her since sasuke got back?! Ugh" Thought Kakashi getting stressed out.

Everyone looked at the stars trying to see what their possible future could be and why this was happenng to them. All except Naruto of course who was talking to the recently arrived Ino, Shikamaru, Kiba and Hinata. Garra Kankuro and Temari, have just arrived from thier journey from Suna, for the bi-annual chunin exam, which Konohamaru is taking part in. Shikamaru has been dating Temari for about 3 months and he was surprizingly getting very anxious to see her, and started yelling at naruto who had accidently dropped his backpack from the mini hike.

**************************

Well i do have some good ideas, but i wanted to see what you guys thought b4 i countinued.
Sign up to rate and review this story