Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Fallen Leaves

Tenten

by AshleyTisdaleROX 0 reviews

It has NejiTen, SasuSaku, ShikaIno, NaruTemi, and KibaHina.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Tenten - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-01 - Updated: 2007-02-02 - 511 words

-1TrainWreck
Before I start the story Remember: 'thinking' "talking" ^ dream ^ story $ memory$ I do not own any anime! P.S you can copy and paste this story claim it as your own if you want!

$ That girl. She's crying. Her tears, like falling leaves. Another girl. She's crying too. A boy. He is crying with fear in his eyes, alot of pain. The girl first girl who was crying walked up to the others. Then she asked " A-are y-y-you guys s-sad too?" "None of you're buisness!" said the other girl, then she continued," And you're not stealing my boyfriend!" Then she grabbed the boy by the wrist and ran away with him. Then the poor girl now was alone. She was hurt by what the other girl said to her. If they knew why she was crying then the other girl would regret what she did to her. The poor girl was crying because of this-$

"Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Now if you wont get up, I'll sing a song for you- A girl turned the alarm off as fast as she could then so the alarm wouldn't sing the "Bed is sometimes Bad" song. The girl was a beautiful brunette named Tenten. Tenten Yusuki.(A/N: I made up her last name ok!)She was a very active girl. She played, baseball, soccer, volleyball, basketball, and she took swimming lessons.She liked a couple boys too. One of them was the famous: Neji Hyuuga!

We all know, that everyone practically likes him! He has fangirls now, like Sasuke. But Neji is still a really cold person. Alot of people call him an icecube instead of just "cold" to be more specific. But today, was the day. Today was the first day of high school for Tenten. She had to start getting ready now! But, she was listening to her ipod instead of getting ready. " Its just too little too late!" Sang Tenten. She took singing lessons for 6 years but then quit and decided she was more interested in sports though!

Tenten learned Ballet without even paying. Her mother used to do ballet until she couldn't! So she wanted to teach Tenten ballet since she couldn't do it anymore. Tenten was a tomboy, and wasn't a tomboy. She was just smack dab in the middle of it. some fangirls call Tenten and her friends ( Hinata, and Sakura,) sluts. But Tenten just figured they were jealous. But why did the fangirls call them sluts? Well thats because Tenten wants to impress Neji, Hinata wants to impress Kiba, Sakura wants to impress Sasuke.

'Hey!' thought Tenten ' What time is it?' Then she got up and looked at her alarm clock. " 9:00!!!!!?????" Tenten screamed. Her sister always messed with her alarm clock! It really pissed her off and made her late ALL THE TIME. ' Damn' thought Tenten ' I better get outta here now. But I have to brush my teeth, Change my clothes, blah blah balh!!!!!' Then she got ready as fast as she could and ran out of the house....With out breakfast...
Sign up to rate and review this story