Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > All That I've Got

What Hurts The Most?

by ForNeverYours 2 reviews

Alex loses something very special to her.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2007-02-15 - 2051 words

0Unrated
After Patrick proposed we were pushed headlong into wedding plans. I was sitting on the couch next to Sabrina who was helping me pick out wedding dresses and color schemes.
"Ooh, what about this one?" I said pointing at one that was al white except for a red ribbon that graced the back nicely.
"Hmm, what about this one?" She pointed at one that looked almost identical to the one I just pointed at.
"Stupid, it looks just like the one I just pointed at." I slapped her head and flipped the page.
"No, see." She said turning it back and pointing at both. "This one has a thicker ribbon on the back."
I sighed and shot her a look. She smiled and shrugged.
"What can I say; I notice things like that." She smirked and grabbed the magazine and started flipping through the pages.
Right before she turned the page I slapped my hand down on it and smiles.
"That's it!" I said pointing at one that was all white with tiny red accents above the corset top, along with a thin red ribbon the went around the dress and tied in the back.
"Oh, it beautiful!" She cooed looking at it closely and smiling.
I smiled and carefully circled the dress and closed the magazine. Just as I closed it Pete walked in a smirked at me.
"How's life as soon to be Mrs. Stump?" He laughed sitting down and grabbing the magazine from my hand.
"Shut up, Wentz." I smirked taking the magazine out of his hands and stuffing it in my hoodie. "Where's Patrick?"
"Around." He sighed flipping on the TV and resting back.
"Thanks, you're so helpful." I scoffed and went of to find him.
I did, lying in 'our' bed and staring blankly at his laptop. I crawled on the bed and peered at the screen that was covered in tuxes and other male wedding apparel. I laughed and pointed at one that was just a plain black and white one.
"I like that one." I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"That's really the only one I like." He smiled back and clicked on the link to it. "Pick a dress out yet?"
"Mhm." I nodded opening the magazine and pointing at the one I picked out.
"That looks great." He said and quickly filled out the ordering form on the website.
"That's what I thought." I smiled and glanced around the room.
I giggled and kissed him lightly. He moved the laptop and kissed me harder, smiling into the kiss. I never quote figure out how he could do that but it was oh so melt worthy.
He laughed and pulled bit my bottom lip gently. I closed my eyes and sighed.
"I love you." He whispered getting up and walking over to the door.
I stayed in my spot and sigh, this was his new little joke, make me come to him. Not this time, I smirked and grabbed his laptop, turned it one and stared going through his music files.
Clicking on one and blasting the speakers, which caused him to run back in. I turned it off and pulled him down on the bed. Then straddled him and pinned his hands to the side of his head.
"Not this time, mister." I giggled and kissed him tauntingly.
He fought his hands free and grabbed my wrists, and somehow he was on top of me. Now he had me pinned and was kissing me.
"You've been a bad girl." He laughed taking off his hoodie and throwing it across the room. "Now, you must pay!"
With that he started tickling me, I screamed and started kicking to get out form under him. He just laughed and tickled me more.
"Stop, STOP!" I laughed breathlessly as he let his hands rest at his sides and just sat there straddling me. "And you can get off me anytime you want."
"I wouldn't move for the world." He laughed, but slowly climbed off me and pulled me into his arms. "Promise you won't either."
He pressed his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes. I held his gaze and smiled.
"I'll never leave." I could feel his warm breath on me as we held that position; our hands intertwined and so close to kissing it was almost unbearable.
I heard Pete yell my name and walk slowly into the room, immediately stopping short and waiting patiently until we let our hands fall. I turned to him and cleared my throat.
"I was thinking, are we gonna have engagement pictures?"
With that Pete jumped in and grabbed my hand.
"Please let me do it!" He pleaded shaking my hand.
"Fine." I laughed pulling my hand away and rubbing it lightly. "You haven't taken any bad pictures before."
"Yay!" He squealed and ran out of the room, coming back a few minutes later with his new professional camera and a tripod.
I rolled my eyes and went into the closet to find something decent to wear, settling on a black ribbed t-shirt and jeans. I brushed my hair and applied some natural make-up.
When I got back in the room he had Patrick doing glamour shots in front of a black blanket he hung on the wall. I snickered and sat down beside him after the last shot was taken. Patrick rolled his eyes at me and pointed at Pete who was happily changing the lens.
"Ok, Alex stand behind him." He instructed, I obeyed and stood behind him. "Now put your hand on his shoulder."
I did what he told me and he took some quick shots.
"Patrick, stand up and hold her hands."
Patrick did what he was told and he grabbed my hands and held them up pulling me closer to his body and looking straight into my eyes.
"Perfect." Pete breathed snapping shot after shot and changing the lens again. "Ok, now kiss."
I laughed and leaned into him slowly, gently closing my eyes and stopping just in front of his lips. I could hear Pete taking more pictures while we stood there in pure bliss.
After several more orders Pete took the film out of the camera careful to not overexpose the negatives. He gently put the camera back into its case and returned the film to its container.
I smiled and held Patrick's hand as Pete saluted and walked out; leaving us alone.
"I love you." I whispered squeezing his hand.
"I love you too." He whispered back, pulling me closer to him and kissing my forehead. "I always will."
I felt my heart melt a little as I looked into his eyes and held his gaze.
"I hope you always mean that." I said closing my eyes and going over to the bed and lying down. "I really hope you do."
"I do." He nodded and lay down beside me. "And that I always mean."
"Wanna go out tonight?" I questioned rolling over and facing him.
"Like with everybody?" He laughed.
"Yeah, we can all go out as a family." I smiled and grabbed his hand.
"Sure." He smiled kissing my hand and getting up and walking over to the closet.
Once there he began going through his clothes hung neatly beside mine. He finally just pulled out a paint splattered teal and blue hoodie and pulled it over his shirt. I laughed and got up.
I yelled out the door to everyone and went back to glance at myself in the mirror. Then I walked down the hall to Chloe's room and gently woke her up and got her dressed. She giggled and smiled as I tied her hair back in a pony tail and put on her new pair of black jeans and mini Clandestine hoodie.
"Alright honey, let's go get daddy and the rest of the guys and we can go." I mumbled to her as I helped her put on a pair of bright green sneakers.
"YAY!" She squealed running down the hall and grabbing Patrick's hand. "Let's go Daddy, let's go!"
He laughed and hoisted her up and spun her around in a circle. She laughed and playfully kicked as he carried her down the steps and helped get her coat on. The others were already ready when I finally danced down the steps into the living room.
"What are we waiting for?" I laughed as I picked up my coat and went out the door followed by Pete and Andy.
In no time we were on the road and scouting for a good place to eat. We found a bar and grill somewhere on the road and quickly pulled in.
We got a seat and eat our meal along with several drinks and some great reminiscing. I sipped some type of cold frothy beer and watched as Patrick threw a French fry at Pete who smirked taking it as a challenge and shoved his burger in Patrick's face. Joe laughed and joined in on the fun, Andy just rolled his eyes and texted quietly.
After we finished, we paid and quickly left. Patrick drove somewhat carefully down the almost deserted road and glanced back at a sleeping Chloe and laughed Pete who was teasing Andy and Joe and Sabrina that were sharing 'I love you' like no tomorrow.
I smiled at him and reached for his hand. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a car speeding toward us near an intersection. I didn't even have time to react as the car slammed into the back passenger side, the side Chloe slept peacefully.
As our car lost control I could hear the glass shatter in the back passenger window and I heard Sabrina scream as she finally reacted to what happened.
Once our car stopped moving we all sat in shock for a few minutes. Finally Patrick undid his seatbelt and opened door. The other driver got out and rubbed his neck. He looked as shocked as we did. In no time an ambulance arrived along with the police.
For the first time I glanced back at Chloe and felt my hands start to shake as I opened the door on the other side of the car, seeing that the other door was completely destroyed.
Chloe was still in her car seat, her face covered in blood and her eyes gently closed like she was sleeping. I felt tears come to my eyes as I prepared for the worst as I got closer to her. My hand shook as I undid her seat belt and gently shook her.
"Chl- Chloe?" I cooed as my voice filled with the sound of tears. "Chloe wake up."
She wasn't breathing. I let my hand fall to me side as I sat and stared at her tiny form. Sabrina was the first to notice me sitting there. She quickly grabbed my shoulders and led me away from the car, while inform the paramedic of Chloe.
I stood in the street hugging my arms and staring at my feet. Sabrina stood by me trying to get my attention. Soon a paramedic came over to check our condition. He checked my pulse and shook his head.
"Leo, this one's going into shock!" He quickly put a space blanket around my arms and led me to the ambulance.
Patrick glanced at me and noticed Chloe was on a stretcher. He gasped and ran over to me.
"Alex, what happened are you hurt?"
"Sir, she's going into shock we have to get her to the hospital." The medic said sitting me down on the one of the benches and covering Chloe completely with another blanket.
"Oh my god." Patrick gagged looking at the blanket that was over Chloe. "No, she can't be."
I let the tears fall as we pulled away from the crash and stared down at my cold dead baby. It all happened so fast. The medic gave me a pitying look and continued treating Pete who had a deep cut on his neck.
Pete gave me a hurt, sad look and then glanced down at Chloe's form. I closed my eyes and felt everything leave me as I gently slipped out of consciousness.
"Shit, she's out." The medic shouted slapping my wrist. "Quit, get more blankets."
Sign up to rate and review this story