Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Im Not OK ... It's A Thing Called HIGH SCHOOL

Chapter 2

by leitchy 0 reviews

Just recess and a few other things

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 480 words

0Unrated
"Mikes! Come and sit with us!" Gerard called out to his brother who had unfortunately been kicked out of his group a few weeks before. He came over and muttered a shy hello. This kid is so bloody shy. I'm serious! He's like scared of everything! "Hey Mikey. Look over there! It's Sam!" Gerard said, poking a blushing Mikey in the arm. I cocked my head to one side in question. "Mikey's had a crush on Sam for three years now." Frank answered. "Aww." We all teased. I sat at the table, lightly tapping my feet and staring into space. I tend to do that often. "Amy. Anyone in there?" Gerard asked, wildly waving his hand in front of my face, nearly taking out his brother. "Huh? Oh sorry. I kinda spaced. Just thinking." I replied, blushing. Shit! If he found out I was thinking about him ... I'd be screwed! "Have you seen that kid before?" Gerard asked, pointing towards a boy about our age with the curliest hair I had ever seen. I shook my head. "He might be new." Bob piped in as he sat down next to Mikey.

"OK class. You have been really good, so the last 30 minutes will be free time." Miss Marcley said. "Woot! I love you Miss M!" Frank cried. "Ouch." He then said as Bob punched him in the arm. Frank pouted. I gave him my 'you are so weird' look and he pretended to cry. Gerard laughed and came over to me. "We gonna sing together today?" He asked. I nodded and shyly and followed him down the narrow corridor, hoping to find a spare class room. "Hey look!" I whispered, pointing to the room on the left. The new kid was sitting there, quietly playing his guitar. "I'll tell Frank. They may get along." Gerard noted out loud. We soon came across a spare room and decided it would be good for practice. I sat on a desk and swung my legs, staring intently at Gerard. He grinned and pushed back some of the black hair that was hanging in front of his eyes. I really liked his new haircut. He had gotten the daggy long hair cut and the styled it around his face everyday. It made him look cuter than before. "So, what do you plan to sing?" I asked him, hoping to start up a conversation. "Umm, not really sure. I thought we could try some stuff that I wrote over the weekend." He replied, watching me. I caught his gaze for a few seconds, but quickly looked away, hoping that I wouldn't give away too much. "Are you Ok Amy? You seem pretty distant lately." I looked up, shocked that he brought me up. "Yeah, I've just been thinking too much lately." I replied, sighing. Gerard handed me a pen and some paper and said "Write."
Sign up to rate and review this story