Categories > Anime/Manga > Juuni Kokki > Stories of Change

Kei-Shy Girl

by fujis 0 reviews

September 3: Being as yet but a girl

Category: Juuni Kokki - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Keiki, Youko - Published: 2005-09-08 - Updated: 2005-09-08 - 318 words

0Unrated
Even though the Kingdom of Kei had its turmoil's Keiki had confidences that his Empress would be able to muddle through and create order and peace among her kingdom. At first he did acknowledge that he thought she would be like the previous empress falling into a mindless doll role but as he watches the red headed Queen of his.

He learned that she had grown from a timid shy girl into a powerful leader. As each day passes he watches her interact with her ministers bring about change while struggling to better herself on the throne of her kingdom. Keiki knew it was a harder job being a ruler and that it wasn't all easy. Each Kingdom had seen its share of rulers and Kirin's; they had seen the bustling and workings of each kingdom and how much it must have taken to achieve their goals.

The same could apply to watch all that richness and prosperity vanish within corruption, greed, and cruelty. Such is the fate of rulers and kingdoms no matter how glorious a kingdom was it could vanish within only a few weeks. Crumbling into dust of nothingness and that was how events turn and no one can stop it.

Rulers could rule for a while centuries even but over all it just amounts to one thing, one way or another it would fall for people change, even with time they still change and no one can prevent that from happening.

So Keiki watches his Queen finding her footing of this place and slowly hopes that it would be a while before he watches his kingdom falls. He had live through one ruler he surely did not want to chose another if Youko should fall.

For even though Keiki didn't admit his reasoning on the outside he knew that Youko was still just a girl and that he didn't want another to replace her.
Sign up to rate and review this story