Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Sibling Rivalry

The Fight

by Lady-Amaya 1 review

After a terrible accident, theresa gets into a fight with her dad and refuses to come home for christmas. So Jay decides to ivite her to his house. Theresa gets along with the family good. But afte...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 596 words

0Unrated
Chapter Five: The Fight


Jay turned back to his companions. Many of the people who had been consistently taking before were now deadly quite. All were staring towards the room where the raised voices were coming from. All had worried and frightened looks on their faces.

Herry looked quickly around him towards the staring people.

"I think we should get them all away from here, something tells me her dad's more then angry." Herry said to Jay.

Archie snorted as the voices continued to raise.

"Something tells me he passed that line five miles back." Archie replied.

"You guys go ahead," Jay said looking back towards the door which was still slightly open, "I think I should stay here."

"Are you sure Jay?" Atlanta said looking frightently towards the door as well. "Are you sure another one of us should stay instead?"

Jay shook his head. "Get the people away from here first. We should have as few people as possible witnessing this."

The large group nodded and set of towards the crowd of staring patients, visitors, and hospital employees.

Meanwhile, Jay creaked the door open even farther then before so that he could see the argument more clearly.


"Your wrong dad!" Theresa tried to say, suppressing her anger.

Jay started to hear her father speak.


"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THERESA? YOU THINK I AM WRONG TO WANT YOU BACK HOME AFTER I HAVE JUST BEEN TOLD YOU HAVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND NEW OLYMPIA WITH SOME BOY GETTING SHOT!?"

Theresa's frown turned into a killing glare.

"If it weren't for that boy I would not be here right now!" She protested in Jay's defense.

"I KNOW THAT! IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM YOU WOULD NOT BE IN THE HOSPITAL WITH A BULLETT WOUND!"

"That accident was NOT Jay's fault!"

"OF COURSE IT WAS! IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM YOU WOULD NOT HAVE ..."

"If it weren't for him I would be dead by now! DEAD! Or even worse !"

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT? DO YOU THINK I WANT THAT HAPPENING TO YOU AGAIN?"

"Well if you would just listen!"

"LISTEN! I DON'T HAVE TO LISEN! YOU HAVE TO LISEN! I AM YOUR FATHER!"

"WELL YOU SURE AS HECK HAVENT BEEN ACTING LIKE IT!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I HAVE BEEN THERE FOR YOU EVER SINCE..."

"NO YOU HAVENT!" Theresa screamed over powering her father, making him stop his rampage.

Theresa took a calming sigh and continued with a cracking voice.

"Dad, you've never been there for me, all you care about is your work. Even when the house burnt down, even when mum died, even when the one I cared for most betrayed me, work was always the first thing on your mind."

"And I'm afraid dad," Theresa almost whispered, tears dripping down her cheeks, "I'm afraid that until you shape up, I never want to see you EVER AGAIN!"


"Then I never want to see you either dear. And now I don't care, I don't even care. Go do whatever you want. Go run around with some son of a bitch, and go get yourself pregnent, I don't care." His voice snarled through the phone.

Those words broke Theresa's heart.

"I wish you had died in the fire." She whispered back angrily.

Without another word she slammed the phone on the ground, shattering it into a million pieces. She sank to her knees and cried. She let out horrible agonizing sobs as she thought about what she just said to her own father.

And Jay just stood there.



To shocked to even speak.
Sign up to rate and review this story