Categories > Anime/Manga > Juuni Kokki > Stories of Change

En - Ghost of the Past

by fujis 0 reviews

September 16: Older ghosts

Category: Juuni Kokki - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Shouryuu - Published: 2005-09-08 - Updated: 2005-09-08 - 230 words

0Unrated
En-koku

Tonight the ghosts of memories seem to be flying. This was the day that he had killed his other self. The one that he wanted to test himself against to see if he truly was granted the Will of Heaven to rule.

Atsuyu his other self the one that had befriend Kouya the boy raised by youma and manipulated a province with his lies. Lay buried without a sign listing his presence here except for the pile of stone place upon one another.

Shouryuu almost lost his Kirin to this man. One that desired power and influence of the people and had the charisma to convince those around him of their rightness in everything they committed. But Shouryuu wasn't fooled in this desire to rule over the people it causes corruption and harm then good.

This other self as he saw him was something that Shouryuu pray he would never become. So every year he would come and send a gift to the man that now live in the underworld. Each year he would come, remember the ghosts of his past, and offer sake in pray for their souls.

Every ruler that had come into power one time or another had faced some sort of problems either rebellion or people that reminded them too much of themselves. Therefore, Shouryuu would pray and hope their souls would rest in peace.
Sign up to rate and review this story