Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Suicidal Changes

Talk About Major Snow Day, Man.

by GeeDeexx 2 reviews

"You mean we're snowed in?" Yelled Frank, making a thump noise as he fell to the floor. "Noooo! Why me? WHY ME?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 924 words

0Unrated
((I just love love. -sigh- Enjoy!))

I awoke calmly, not having any dreams. I looked around me, feeling the pillow my head rested on moving slightly. Wait, it wasn't a pillow.
"You don't drool when you sleep." Said Mikey, smiling slightly. I looked up at him with an almost-confused look.
"What do you mean I don't drool? When did I drool before?" I asked, realizing my head was on his stomach and we were in his bed.
"Oh, nothing, it's just something Frank told me." He said, laughing slightly.
"Oh, Jesus. Frank's posessed." Mikey laughed at that, and I rolled my eyes. He ran a hand through my hair and I sighed. "Hasn't it been snowing for like two days straight?" I asked quietly, looking at the ceiling.
"Yeah, it has. I'm pretty sure we're snowed in." I tilted my head slightly.
"Are all of the guys here?" I asked, but before he could respond I heard a yell that made me sit up.
"You mean we're snowed in?" Yelled Frank, making a thump noise as he fell to the floor. "Noooo! Why me? WHY ME?" I stood up and put on my clothes, and Mikey put on his, and I just had my shirt on when Frank burst in, falling on the ground in front of Mikey.
"Snow!" He was yelling, rolling around on the floor. "Damn the snow!" With that he sat up and looked around. "Oh. Sorry. Was I interrupting something?" He asked quietly, looking at me and then Mikey.
"No," I said, shaking my head and rolling my eyes.
"Okay, good." And he continued rolling around and screaming. "The snow will eat us all! It's evil! The snow from HELL! Hey, I'm hungry. Anyone have any food?" I sighed, walking into the living room and then into the kitchen.
"Anyone hungry?" I called, and there was a chorus of at least five 'yes' noises, along with the occasional 'what 'chya making?' from Frankie.
"What time is it?" I asked myself quietly, looking around for the nearest clock, which was on the stove. "Lunchtime already? Oh, cool. I can make pizza." So I started making the pizza crust, spread on the sauce and cheese, and looked around for bacon or something.
"Hey, you might want to make two. One for me and one for everyone else." Said Frankie, leaning over the door of the fridge and looking down at me.
"I'll make two. But you have to share." I said, grabbing a bag of bacon bits. "What do you like on your pizza?" I asked, opening the bag and then almost dropping it.
"I like bacon, and, and, um I think Gerard likes pepperoni or something. I don't know." I sighed, putting bacon bits on the pizza and putting it in the oven to begin the other one.
Once they were in the oven, I turned to Frankie.
"Okay, seriously, what do you want?" He looked in the air and said.
"Um, are you and Mikey 'ahem-ing it' together?"
"If we were, what would it mean to you?" I asked, and he looked at me.
"Well, it's Mikey, you know. It's Mikey."
"Your point?"
"Okay. You are ahem-ing it together."
"Now you're talking nasty. What do you mean by ahem-ing it?" He laughed and looked me in the eye.
"I'm not sure you want to know." He said, making weird noises as he walked out of the kitchen. He was interrupted, however, by a ding. I turned to the oven and opened it, pulling out the cooking glove and sliding the pizza from the oven. The other one looked done also, so I took it out and closed the oven, turning it off. I looked at the two pizzas sitting on the counter on hot pads.
"Scissors or pizza cutter?" I asked myself, then getting out the 'Pizza Chop' and cutting them into triangles. Before I told them it was ready I took my own piece from the cheese pizza, eating it and then sighing. "Last time I had pizza? Years. I swear. Hey guys! Pizza's ready!" And before I knew it, the pizza was almost gone.

It was almost funny to see five men in one small room, all sitting on one couch watching two people play a video game against each other- Mikey and Frankie.
"Fank fou for the pfizza." Said Frankie through a mouthful of pizza, and I laughed slightly.
"You're welcome." I said, watching as they played the video game. "So this is all you guys really do all day?"
"Yes." Was the chorus of answers. I smiled and shook my head. "You want to try?" Asked Mikey, gesturing at me with his controller as the screen blared "GAME OVER, PLAYER 2 WINS." Frankie laughed and jumped in the air.
"Ha! I beat you! I beat you! I really really beat you!" I laughed and said,
"You know what? I might just have to take a pass on that." For a while I just watched them play, and then Mikey put on a horror movie so Ray and Bob went to do something else. I sat on the couch, however, and watched several different movies. Most were stupid, but we could laugh at them if they were.

After we ran out of moview to watch, Gee and Frankie went up stairs in a fight about something, and Mikey and I were alone.
"Thanks for not thinking I'm a freak or anything." I said, smiling.
"You're not a freak." He said, leaning over and giving me a long kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story