Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > Bored Anyone?

Idle Time

by Allie 0 reviews

Have you ever noticed that things mostly happen when your bored?

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Athrun Zala, Cagalli Yula Athha, Dearka Elthman, Kira Yamato, Lacus Clyne, Mirillia Haw, Yzak Joule - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2005-09-08 - Updated: 2005-09-09 - 717 words

0Unrated
Bored Anyone? Idle Time

Hello peoples ^_^ Not really sure how this will turn out after being my second time writing it -_-U Stupid disk error T_T So this time it's gonna be kind of different from how I intended it to be... Long breath But I hope everyone enjoys it. R&R ^_~

Disclaimer: Don't own anything from Gundam Seed or Jerry Springer or anything thing else that wouldn't be owned by me ^_~ I only own the two OC's Alicia and K-suan.
XXX

Click
And so the Komodo dragon inhabits-
Click
I hereby claim the verdict to be guilty!
Click
Come on down and be the first on your block to own the Cotton Candy maker 3000!
Click
Hello everyone and welcome back to Jerry Springer. Today we're gonna be joined 11 lovely ladies, and it's up to you, the audience, to decide whether there really a sassy Eve or a stinky Steve!

"Ooooo Finally something good on!" The teen boredly said as she yawned.
"You know, we're really pathetic..." Her cousin replied as she plopped down on the couch beside Alicia.
"Tell me something I don't know K-suan."

K-suan was Alicia's cousin and was a year younger than the 17 year old. She came from Scarborough to spend the rest of her summer in Oshawa. This was fine when they were making the plans the night before she came over on the phone. The problem now was that everything that was originally planned was ruined since Alicia's parents had to go to work and didn't really want them out too much. It wasn't like that, that would've stopped them either, it was the fact that they were really lazy today for some odd reason.

-The audience think that your 100% Female! Delilah, tell the audience what you really are!-Click*

"So what do we do then Alicia?"
"I really don't know...Unless you want to go Swimming?"
"Sure."
"Ok, we'll get changed and head out to the back yard."

15 Minutes later

The two girls then plopped down on the lawn chairs and started to soak in the sun.

"Sigh Hey, K-suan. What does your mom call tanning again?"
"What you mean getting juicy?"
"Yeah, that's it! It's time to get juiced!"

K-suan didn't hear Alicia though. She was too busy concentrating on the fence. It was then that she thought of something.

"Hey, Alicia?"
"Hmm?"
"How come you guys never go down there?"
"I don't know. I guess we've been here so long that I'm just so used to seeing it. Besides, I only think that it goes down to that park down there somewhere."

With that said, the girls headed to the fence as they looked down into the ravine with they're heads filled with thought.
"Ok so, let's go."
"What? Down there? Do we have to?"
"Fine, I'll go by myself."
Alicia was now defeated and hesitantly got up to join her cousin down the hill.
"Fine! I'll come! You know what they say about those people who hide in places like these waiting for people like us."
"I knew you'd come around"
"Let's get changed first"

It only took them about 10 minutes to go get changed. They thought that since it was so hot, by the time that they came back they'd probably want to go into the pool so they threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt over they're bathing suits.
The ground under the tree's was moist and slippery, and it didn't exactly help there was a hill behind Alicia's house either. They were near to a clearing when something became visible between the trees. It was large too.
"I thought you said that it was all forest behind here Alicia."
"That's what I thought. I was only living here for like, what? 10 years now?"
"Exactly why I asked."
"Well...I really don't know. Let's go see then. It's kind of odd..."
XxXx*

Well yeah...That is the first chapter. I was kind of bored when I came up with the idea but I hope its ok. Feel free to comment though. And of course it'll get better as it goes along. That and I have the second chapter all typed up, so I'm wondering if I should bother continuing or not. So let me know, bye bye.
Sign up to rate and review this story