Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Perfect Things

Chapter 12 Things Can't Be Perfect

by previously_recorded 0 reviews

Draco likes Harry but can't get him. Blaise likes Draco and can get him, but want to be more than a fling. So he thinks up a plan to become the blondes equal by doing something he never could. Sedu...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Harry - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2005-09-08 - Updated: 2005-09-09 - 9193 words

0Unrated
Perfect Things

Chapter 12 Things Can't Be Perfect


Draco


Oh, the things he wanted to do to that bastard shaking like a scared little bitch in front of him. In all actuality he had really wanted to murder him...Well torture him first, and then murder him...But Harry told him he couldn't. So he had settled for just ruining him completely. It wasn't entirely satisfying, but it was still worth it to see that little bastard's face when he saw that Draco wasn't the lapdog he had pegged him for. Which, in his opinion, was Blaise's dumbest mistake yet. Did he really think that Draco could get screwed over so fucking bad, and then just settle for rolling over and taking it?...Some people could be so gullible.

"What's the matter baby?...Doesn't a threesome sound nice?" He practically laughed at the dumb ass look on the cocksucker's face, as if he was actually considering if that was what he really had planned.

An object flew through the air, and Draco barely had enough time to raise his one available hand above his face before it hit him in the nose. "What is that?" Aw Blaise...always the knowledge seeker. Too bad that he was definitely not going to like the answer to this question.

"That Blaise." Draco's smirk widened as Harry walked over to stand next to him by the bed, wand still firmly pointed towards the brunette's heart. "Is a contract made between myself and this old reporter friend I have." He would have to say that he got kind of all hot and bothered by how wickedly devilish Harry looked as he pretty much laid out how they both planned to destroy the dumb bastard's life. "You see we have this outstanding relationship, and she decided to do me this huge favor....After of course I promised her it would definitely be a story with plenty of juicy details."

Blaise's eyes widened in shock. Obviously the conception that he was completely fucked hadn't quite hit him that. "This is outrages! You can't sell me out to the press...You don't even have anything on me!"

Draco scoffed at that, patronizingly shaking his finger in front of Blaise's nose. "Wrong kid. You see even if I didn't know pretty much every little stupid thing you've ever done in your life, what you just spent the last hour telling me should be more than efficient to assure your immediate expulsion from this school...And maybe if we're lucky they'll even send you away to prison for awhile." He lowered his wand, Harry still had his raised so he figured he was fine. "It's more than you deserve in any case."

Blaise chanced moving in the bed. With dirty looks he quickly did up his pants and reached for the drawer on his night stand. Draco's hand was itching to grab for his wand should the bastard try anything funny, but all he did was pull a cigarette out of a packet and light one for himself. The blond didn't blame him though, if he was going to get his ass handed to him he might want a shot of nicotine too.

He inhaled the smoke into his lungs, doing his best to calmly glare at the two conspirators. "Is that right Draco? And tell me, what exactly do I deserve?"

Now he had promised himself he wouldn't, he had promised himself he would stay calm, but he couldn't help flying off the handle just a little bit. After all he did just spend the last couple weeks with someone he couldn't stand's tongue down his throat at all times. He needed a little venting.

Grabbing onto Blaise's neck, Draco pulled him eye level to himself. "You deserve to die you little bastard! You deserve to die and burn in hell for everything you did." This didn't seem to intimidate the brunette at all, in fact he just took another drag of his cigarette, blowing the smoke into his face.

"And would that give you satisfaction Draco?...Killing me over exposing some of your dirty little secrets." He had to force himself to let go of that scrawny little neck, and he pushed Blaise back on the bed, going back to once more stand beside Harry. The asshole wanted him to get riled up over this whole thing. He wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

Instead he just gave him a smirk, turning instead towards Harry. Reaching out, he ran a hand through his lover's wild mane, loving the way his soft hair felt against his skin. It had been so long since he had touched Harry that just this little act made him weak in the knees. Harry turned to him, and there was a warning note in his eyes. Apparently even though they were together in this plan, Draco was still not allowed to play...not yet at least. Still looking at Harry, the blond gave Blaise his answer. "Killing you...no." He turned to him, giving him the best death look he could muster. "But everything up until that point would be hella fun."

Blaise scoffed, but anyone with eyes could tell he was starting to loose some of that nice confidence he was sporting just a moment ago. Draco had said that to intimidate him, but the funny thing was is that he was only half kidding. There would be nothing he would like more than to watch his Slytherin protégé suffer until his last breath. He was brought out of his wickedly sadistic thoughts by Harry shrugging of the hand that was still entwined in his hair, and it fell limply back to Draco's side.

Now he could understand why he had done it, really he could, but that still didn't change the fact that now he had just given Blaise sufficient ammunition to give them hell about it. "Oh what so everything's not perfect in paradise?...what a shocker." See didn't he tell you? He made the kid after all, it was only understandable that he knew how the brat's mind worked. It was only a matter of time before he asked the question. "So how is it that you two conspirators made up this little pact of yours?" Again, Blaise was just too damn predictable, and now he was left to think about what had happened the night of Pansy's party, after the events had taken place, and he had no doubt that Harry was thinking about it too.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Harry

~~FlAsHbAcK~~


"Harry come on it's not that bad." A simple roll of the eyes seemed sufficient to that statement. He didn't really think he could muster much more than that if he had wanted to. Not after what had happened anyways. As a matter of fact he was rather surprised that he had been able to make it back to the common room at all, let alone summon the will to listen to Hermione's comforting gestures. He now sat with his head in her lap (upon her very insistent request) listening to all the things she had to say about how he would get over this, and how there was really no harm done in the first place. It was bullshit and she probably knew that. After all there was plenty of harm down tonight.

A hand rubbed the hair out of his forehead, and then those hands came to massage his temple, which was really a good thing too because he had one hell of a headache. "You'll see Harry, in a little bit this whole incident will just be a blip on the radar. I promise you this time next week you won't even be stressing about even a little bit." Well that was the biggest load of crap he ever heard, but he found himself nodding to it anyways. It was always better to just agree when someone was trying to comfort you like this. It got them to stop talking sooner.

Upon Hermione's insistence they had settled in the girl's dormitory after she had forced him to be levitated up the retracting stairs, where upon entering she had proceeded to cry her eyes in apology for not telling him that she had known that something was going to happen. He wasn't really mad at her though, he was kind of too pissed at the moment to really be mad at anyone. In fact he liked just lying there in the room, it was calming to his frayed nerves. That is until the door opened.

Ginny nervously walked in, and she motioned for Hermione. The hands that had been massaging his scalp stopped. "Oh honestly what is it?" The redhead looked nervous, and she kept glancing over to him in fear.

"Umm I kinda need to talk to you about something that's going on." Harry once more rolled his eyes. So something was going on because of what happened tonight...what a surprise. He had no interest on what it might be, however, so he simply rolled his head off Hermione's lap and curled up with one of her pillows.

Hermione got up from the bed, and pulled Ginny into the corner. Their hushed voices couldn't be discerned, but his friend's was getting more and more frantic by the second. Apparently whatever was going on actually was pretty serious. But what could be so important that they were trying to keep it this secret?

"Hey fucktwit if you don't get him right now I'll come up there and drag his arse down here myself!" Well that explained it. What the hell was he doing here? Was it not enough that he had already ruined his life? Why was he here now? Was it just to try to hurt and confuse him some more. Without even realizing it a few stray tears rolled down his cheek.

During Draco's very loud and obnoxious statement both the girls had froze to the spot in fear. It was like they thought he was glass or something. They both looked like they would rather bolt than have to see his reaction, and yet at the same time they were dying inside to know, if that made any sense whatsoever. Who the hell had let the little bastard in anyways? Without even seeing the seen downstairs he could already replay the scene in his head. He had charmed some ditsy slut to let him in, and after he had gained entry he had probably flipped out. He didn't exactly look stable at the moment when they parted at the party.

Sitting up, Harry immediately put a hand up to calm down the two girls. "Guys it's alright...It's not like we could avoid this talk or anything." The strange part is that Ginny looked outraged at the very idea. Now it the reason for that strangeness is the fact that she wasn't even at the party...but then again news always did travel rather fast in Hogwarts.

"Harry you can't!" He raised an eyebrow in confusion as the girl's skin turned as red as her trademark hair. "After what he did to you how can you even think about taking that slime ball back?"

His eyes darkened a fraction. "I'm not going to take him back Ginny. But if we don't settle this it'll just be hanging in the air, and I'll never get any closure." The sad part was is that as soon as the words left his lips he knew it wasn't the truth. Despite how much hated him at the moment, it didn't change the fact that he legitimately wanted to see him.

Without meeting either of his friend's eyes, he pushed past them. Sucking in a deep breath, Harry slid down the girl's staircase. He could already tell that this wasn't going to bode well for him, but he was always a sucker for punishment.

When he walked into the common room he saw Draco arguing with some third years, and then upon seeing him he seemed to turn into a mute. His face immediately turned pale...well more pale...and he walked timidly over to where Harry was standing. Harry couldn't say anything, he couldn't move, all he could do was glare at the person in front of him and try not to strangle him out of anger.

The whole not talking thing didn't seem to matter in the long run, because Draco spoke all that was necessary. "I know you probably hate me right now, and hell I don't blame you...But I never wanted you to find out about that." Was that seriously going to be his defense?

Harry's eyebrows knitted together in anger as he lashed out for the first time. "Oh I have no doubt about that Malfoy!" Draco practically flinched at the tone in his voice. "After all why would you want to get caught in your disgusting devious ways!"

Draco put his arms out, obviously trying to get him to relax. "Harry calm down!"

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down you prick! Do you have any idea what you did to me Draco? Do you have any idea how bad you hurt me?!" Realizing that he was now in the middle of the common room screaming, he quickly reeled his temper back in.

His blond companion seemed to realize the same thing. "Do you think we should go somewhere more private to discuss this?" Even though he fully agreed on that subject, he really didn't see the point. Everyone already knew every bit of his business anyways.

"No, I don't." Draco raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why not...If we could just talk I'm sure that we could..." See that was the exact reason he never wanted to. In the back of his mind he knew that if him and Draco went somewhere private to talk that there was a good possibility there would be little talking going on.

The blond let out an audible gasp when Harry grabbed either side of his head, pulling him so close that their noses were touching. "You thought that what Draco? That we could go to my room and I'd let you fuck me on my nice clean sheets?" He didn't honestly know why he did it, but something compelled him to rub their noses together before pulling away. "I don't want to go anywhere with you because I don't trust myself around you."

Surprisingly he got a nod out of Draco, and a very forced nod at that. "Fine. But if we can't go somewhere private can you at least make it private in here? I have something I need to discuss with you, and it's important."

He really didn't want to do this, but he didn't think he had a choice in the matter. Though he did need to know one thing first. "Is the truth serum still in your system?" If it wasn't than this would probably be nothing more than a pack of lies he was about to be fed.

Draco put a hand on the back of his head. "Honestly...I have no idea." Well that was comforting. It's bad when he didn't even know if he was lying or not. Though he had to test it...What was a question that would make sure Draco was telling the truth.

Asking the first thing that came to his mind, and something he had seriously been wondering about, Harry put the blond on the spot in front of pretty much the whole common room. "What was the real reason you gave Ron head?"

Ron had said it had something to do with a pact made to get back at Blaise, but honestly he didn't believe that for a second. Call it jealousy, but he really wanted to know why. Harry almost smiled at the way the Slytherin's face screwed up in disgust, and then he almost choked on his own tongue as his mouth forced him to answer. "I was scamming him by trying to get on friendly terms with him so that I could get into your pants. I wanted to pretend to be getting back at Blaise for what I really did in the first place, and then you would be all grateful and let me fuck you. I never thought that you would ever let me do it just from the act alone. My plan worked better than I could have ever hoped." Draco's hands immediately flew up to his mouth, and he looked horrified by what he had just said. Apparently the serum was still working, but why the hell did he even ask? His heart was in middle of its sporadic beats from hearing such information, but he refused to let himself become even more broken. He knew Draco was an asshole, a cheat, a liar, and definitely not the person he once thought he was, so why this rotten feeling in his gut? Why did seeing Draco standing there like a lost little puppy make him soften.

Tears were threatening to fall from the corner of his eyes, but he wouldn't give them the satisfaction. "Well we know it's working now." It wouldn't stay working for very long though. If he was going to play 20 questions then he needed to do it now. He shot a glance at everyone that was currently staring bug eyed at them. "Please everyone would you excuse us for a moment." They didn't seem to want to move, but with a stern look the remaining stragglers scurried up the dormitory steps. Really he didn't know the point in making them leave, it's not like they weren't going to be listening in with extendable ears anyways. But it was just the principle of the thing.

His attention was brought back to the room when he heard Draco sink into the couch, his leg bouncing listlessly up and down in a nervous habit. Reluctantly, Harry sat in the armchair opposite him. Despite all that had happened, when Harry looked into the blond's face he couldn't help but think he was beautiful. "I know angry baby."

Harry rolled his eyes. Oh, he could already tell this conversation was going to smashing. "Am I really that transparent?" As an afterthought he added. "And don't call me baby."

Sitting forward in the armchair, Harry rested his head in between his knees, staring disheartingly up at the Slytherin. "Why did you come here Malfoy?...You couldn't possibly have thought that I would forgive you just like that, so just tell me why you're here."

"I just wanted." The blond started, but then stopped himself as he tried to control his speech. Harry had heard how hard it was to control yourself under veritaserum, and apparently Draco was not exempt from this rule. "I just wanted to do anything possible to get us through this." Gray eyes were glistening, and it seemed to be taking a great deal of effort for him not to just break down right there. "I've lied to you Harry...I've lied to you so much, but what I said at the party wasn't a lie." Draco got out of his seat, getting down onto his knees and crawling over to kneel in between Harry's legs. Taking his hands in his, he looked solemnly into his eyes. "I do love you Harry. I love you more than I had ever thought possible." One of those hands that had been holding his moved to cup his cheek. "You're the only thing in this world that means a damn to me anymore, and I can't loose you."

Knowing Draco he had probably expected his own exclamation of love after that spill. He had probably saw in his head Harry throwing himself at him, and them living happily after ever, but this was definitely not how it happened. At just hearing that load of crap Harry's blood was set to boiling.

Pulling back his fist, he hauled off and punched him as hard as he could. Blood from Draco's no doubt broken nose splattered his clothes, but at the time he could care less. He was on his feet now, and every ounce of him wanting to kill the blond laying on the floor in front of him. "You asshole! You really think it's that easy?...That I'm that easy?" He kicked forward, connecting with one of the Slytherin's ribs as he did so. "You humiliated me Draco! You lied to me, you betrayed me...and all just to get in my fucking pants!" He leaned down to the ground and grabbed at that beautiful blond hair that he was so attached to. Harry pulled his face towards him, making sure he could see every last bit off hate that was radiated off his own. "Do you really think that just because you fell in love with me along the way that all your actions are forgiven? Are you really that thick?" He had started to shake by this time, as a matter of fact he was sure that they were both shaking. "I can't stand you right now Draco, and yet...and yet." He sucked in a deep breath as angry tears rolled from his eyes that he couldn't keep anymore. "I think I love you too."

After his elation he pulled Draco's lips to his. He almost ripped his head off as he mashed their mouths together in that fierce way that's not quite kissing, but almost eating each other's faces off. When he pulled away they were both breathing heavy. The blond's warm ragged breath was on Harry's face, and he was sure Draco felt his. But the moment was short lived, because in the next moment he pushed the Slytherin away. "Now leave Draco. I don't ever want to see you again. If I see in a class I don't want you to talk to me. If I pass you in the corridors I don't want you to try to catch my eye. In Quidditch I don't want you to think you're playing anyone other than some opponent." He pushed away from the stunned boy. "You're dead to me now Draco...Now please leave."

At first he thought that Draco was actually going to leave, but then a timid "No." could be heard from where he was still seated. Until this point the blond had been staring shocked at the floor, but he looked up into his eyes. "You can't just tell me you love me and then expect me to leave your life. If there's even the slimmest chance that you could ever forgive me then I will not give up on us. I love you too much to that." Why? Why did he always have to push?

"Malfoy I said no. Now leave before I have to kick you out." He was on the verge of completing breaking down. This was a bad idea...He should have never left the safety of the girl's dormitory. It was too soon...He was going to loose it.

"Don't kick me out Harry...We don't have to talk about us if you don't want to." Harry glared incredulously at him.

"Not talk about us? What the hell else are we supposed to talk about...the weather?" Now this actually caused a half smile on Draco's face, but that smile was kind of obstructed due to his broken nose.

Why did he have to smile? He looked too damn cute when he smiled. "No, not the weather. I want to talk to you about what happened tonight." Harry was about to interject and say that that was talking about them, but a hand was raised to silence him. "Not about us...about them."

"Them?" Gray eyes darkened as he apparently thought about just what the word them entailed. Knowing the blond's vengeful nature he most likely wanted to get back at whoever had set him up in such a way, and really Harry wasn't too far from such an idea. Don't get him wrong, he blamed Draco most of all, but the people that had brought it all out into the open had wanted it to be like that. They had wanted to personally punish him, and in a sense that had gotten exactly what they wanted.

He crossed his arms over his chest. He was seriously considering on whether or not he wanted to listen to Draco's ridiculous plan. But it didn't seem like Malfoy was giving him a choice in the matter. "Yes them...or rather just one of them. Blaise Zabini."

"Blaise?" The name still sent a jolt of hate up his spine, even though he realized now that the brunette had had nothing to do with what had originally made him despise him.

It seemed to send the same kind of jolt through Draco, because his face contorted in rage at the very mention of him. "Yes. That little bastard was behind the whole thing. As a matter of fact he was behind everything from the beginning. His gaze sort of dropped to the floor as he begin to play with his fingers...and was that a blush? "You see he sorta has this weird fascination with wanting to fuck me, and he thought that if he fucked you then I would let him have at me."

Now see that just didn't make any sense. "Why would you let Blaise sleep with you just because he managed to nail me?" Slytherins were weird, that was all there was to it.

Draco ran a hand through his hair, looking more than a little reluctant to be talking about his house's sick notions. "I don't know...I guess he thought that if he had you I would want him more. Because I mean we fucked, but I think he has this delusion in his head of us dating or something. Don't ask me what goes through his head, the guy's a psycho." He shook his head in disgust. "I swear he's been in love with me since we were little kids." It was amazing how Draco could talk so nonchalantly about something like that. Though he was Draco Malfoy, the idea of someone being head over heels for him probably didn't come as too much of a shock.

"Oh how terrible for you. It must be so hard having so many people be in love with you." To this he received a scoff.

"You're one to talk Harry." In a snotty voice he added. "After all everyone is in love with the 'boy who lived'" Even though he was an asshole, it didn't stop him from being completely right. He did have to deal with all that hero worship bullshit on a day to day basis.

They were getting off the subject though. "So you mentioned Blaise...Is there any particular reason?" He already knew the reason. Despite how reluctant he was to admit it, he knew Draco well enough to know exactly how his sadistic mind worked, and he was definitely cooking up a plan.

A malicious smile covered the blond's face, and he beckoned him to come closer. Being the sucker that he is, Harry leaned in. "We get him back of course." As he was saying that, he also took the liberty to nip at his ear.

Harry immediately pushed Draco back. Of course he would already try something even though they were currently fighting. What the hell was wrong with him. "I'll help you Malfoy. If only because I want to get back at that bastard as much as you do, but you have to promise me that you won't make any of this about us, because there is no us, not anymore. Promise me you won't try anything if I agree to help you."

He held out his hand, and Draco stared at the outstretched appendage for what seemed like forever before finally taking it. "I won't try anything Harry..." He gave his trademark smirk. "That is unless you want me to." To that Harry just simply shook his head.

"I find that that is highly unlikely. So, do you have a plan?" Draco practically licked his lips in anticipation. Why did he even ask?
~~ EnD oF fLaShBaCk ~~

Draco

It sucked, even though him and Harry were conspirators in crime, that's as far as it went. The Gryffindor wouldn't even let him get close without backing away, or hell even threatening to hit him again. He had to go get Madam Pomphrey fix his nose and everything. Oh and that was fun to explain. He had said he ran into a wall, but he doubt she bought it. He wouldn't have if their positions had been switched.

The plan was perfect if he did say so himself. Nothing could make it go array, and soon that little cocksucker who thought he could screw him over would get exactly what he deserved. Thinking back to his early question about how the both of him weren't acting all that happy, he finally had an answer. "Regardless on how our relationship is going, I can guarantee that we're much better off than you're going to be."

Blaise's eyes narrowed. Apparently that wasn't the answer he was looking for. "So everything was a lie? The 'I hate you scene' in the great hall, the crying, the pact?" It seemed to just be getting through his head that he had been swindled. Except he was wrong on one account, though he for one wasn't going to point out his shortcomings for him.

"No." Draco's fists clenched, apparently Harry had no such intentions. "What I said to Malfoy in the great hall was real. I meant everything I said to him, and I still do." He immediately lost his cocky smile, and the blond sort of just leaned against the armoire. How could Harry just say that? Of course when he had said it earlier Draco had been completely devastated, but he thought there was a slim chance that he really was acting...Apparently not though. "But however much I hate him, I hate you so much more." Harry took up the position he was holding before, which was of course to wrap a hand around the brunette's neck. "You'll pay for what you did to me Zabini."

The hand squeezed harder, and a choked sound came from his former friend's throat, but Draco felt way too dead inside to even lift a finger to help. He did manage to get out a weak. "Wait Harry don't kill him." But he would be surprised if he had even heard that.

Despite whether he had heard him or not, Harry did let go of the Slytherin. Blaise rubbed at his now probably very sore neck. "Is it like a fetish of the both of yours to choke people or something? Fuck I didn't know you got your kicks in such kinky ways."

This did bring some life back into him, and he actually shuttered a laugh. Harry turned to him questioningly, but Draco refused to meet his eye. He just couldn't take looking at him right now. "Hilarious Blaise, but if I were you then I'd be taking this little situation of yours a bit more seriously."

Blaise just smiled to this, scooting closer to the blond on the bed. "Is that right Drake?...Well if you were me, then I'd be ugly." Alright so it was probably the most childish insult in the world, and he probably had just said it to try to get a smile out of him, but he couldn't help but feel a little offended by it.

"You think I'm ugly?" He knew how ridiculous he sounded, and yet he was much too concerned by the question he had just asked to really care about that right now. On instinct he glanced over to the mirror and saw that he looked perfectly fine, albeit his still lifeless eyes were staring back at him. He couldn't help it, he was a little self conscious.

Laughter filled the air as Blaise broke down on the bed. Between giggles he managed to discern the words "Same old Draco." from where his face was mashed into the bed.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Harry roll his eyes at his immature behavior. "Draco would stop. You look amazing alright! Now can we get back to business?" A stupid smile stuck on his face as he stared fondly at the person he absolutely adored.

"You think I'm good looking?" The Gryffindor rolled his eyes again, but you could see that he was desperately trying to fight off a smile.

"You know you're gorgeous Draco...Why are you even asking?" The blond's head tilted to the side in that cute way that he knew Harry has never been able to resist.

"It's just nice to hear is all...especially from you." Their eyes were locked together, and it seemed as if they might be stuck there all day. In all actuality they might have been had it not have been for the fake puking sounds that distracted them.

Draco's gaze flickered over to Blaise, who was looking at them both in disgust. "You two are so painful to watch. You are aware that you've been giving each other googly eyes for the last five minutes, aren't you? I swear the next thing you know you'll be playing footsy."

Harry blushed in embarrassment, but Draco was practically smitten. Could Harry still care about him?...Could he still have it in his heart to forgive? He wanted to dance a jig at just the thought of it, but he knew they had something to get done before any of that. "You know what I don't get Blaise?" He didn't give him the chance to answer. It was more of a rhetorical question anyways. "How you're sitting there so calmly. I mean if I were you I'd be pissing my pants about now. You're life is fucked. You'll be ruined, expelled, outcasted, and yet here you are as calm as you can be...why?"

He actually was trying to mock him, but that didn't change the fact that he was genuinely curious about the answer. Why was Blaise acting so damn calm? "Oh please Draco, like you'll actually go through with it." Draco opened his mouth, but a hand stopped him. "Do you know how much shit I have on you? If you bring me down, then I'll sure as hell drag you right along with me."

Now you see he had probably thought he had got him with that, but again with the whole Draco knows the kid's head as well as he knows his own. "You're right Blaise. I can see where that might cause a problem, but fortunately I got my bases all covered."

Blaise didn't look like he believed him a single bit. "Yeah, and what's that? You going to blackmail me some more?...Cuz nothing you could offer me could make me give up my life."

Draco walked over to the brunette, pushing his way onto his lap. At such an action he received a very dirty glare from Harry, but he chose to ignore it at the moment. This was much more important. "You're thinking too small Blaise." He tssked. "What have I taught you about that?" He almost laughed how, despite his current situation, Blaise's hands came up to swirl his waist anyways. The kid was incorrigible. Draco flicked him on the nose, reaching down to get the arms off of him. "You can't get back at me if you can't remember this conversation, now can you?"

Then it happened, for the first time that night Blaise looked legitimately scared. His eyes widened in shock, as he pushed Draco off of him and backed up to the headboard on the bed. "You wouldn't!" His head was frantically shaking back and forth. "You wouldn't do such a thing to me! I'm your best friend Draco...surely that has to mean something!" He pleaded, but Draco was way past pleas by this point.

He pushed himself off the bed, and went to once again stand by Harry, noticing how the Gryffindor was acting much colder towards him than he had before. "You should have thought of that before you decided to go through with your little stunt you prick. Did you really think I wouldn't get back at you for it?" He chastised. Draco was really starting to have a good time.

Blaise was still in the denial faze though. "No! I humiliated you Draco, yes, and I'm sorry for that, but you're talking about the rest of my life! Do you know what that means?" Tears actually came to his eyes. "Do you know what you'll be doing to me, hell my entire family, if you actually go through with this?"

"I know exactly what I'm doing to you, and as I said before, you deserve worse." Blaise jumped out of the bed, actually going nose to nose with the blond.

"You're evil! You really don't have a soul, do you?" He was getting frantic by this time, and Draco reveled in it.

"Maybe. But you should know Blaise, never piss off a Malfoy." He practically screamed into his face. "After all Zabini, in what world could you ever be me?" Draco reached into his pocket and pulled his wand back out. "Now erasing you memory does help me keep my bases covered, but the real reason I'm doing this is so I can see that pathetic look on your face one more time when you realized that you beaten." He placed the wand at the brunette's temple, knowing that he couldn't do a damn thing about it seeing as how Harry was now standing behind the bastard with his wand in his back. "And when you're completely broken I'll look down on you knowing that even though I facilitated the process every step of the way, it was really you who destroyed yourself."

A tear fell down the now trembling teenagers cheek. "Please don't do this Draco." He sniffed. "Please don't do this to me." The blond cocked his head to the side, reaching out to mockingly wipe the tears that had fallen from his face.

"Stop begging Zabini...It's pathetic. You brought this unholy mess on yourself and now you're going to deal with the consequences." He smirked to Harry, who looked as if he was seriously having second thoughts about this whole thing. That wasn't going to make him change his mind though, he was going to do this to Blaise, not even Harry could stop him.

He pressed the tip of the wand further into his head, and he actually heard a whimper come from the brunette. "I'll scream...I'll scream and they'll come looking."

"Go ahead Blaise. Scream as much as want. I was smart enough to predict your cowardess and cleverly had Harry place a silencing ward around the room. Didn't I Harry?"

A mumbled yes could be heard from behind Blaise, and it looked like his partner in crime was getting rather sick with what they were about to do. He needed to get this done fast.

Leaning forward Draco placed a small kiss on the brunette's cheek. "Since this is probably the last time I'll be talking to you before your ass gets booted from school, I'd just like to say good-bye." He placed a hand in Blaise's spikes. "It was fun...really." Draco's eyes turned murderous, and he said the curse he had been meaning to say. "obliviate!" Blaise fell backwards onto the bed, for the moment unconscious...it was all over.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Harry

He still couldn't believe they had actually gone through with it. Just the thought kind of sickened him. It had sounded great when Draco was describing it, but now that it was done his conscience was weighing down on him. The sad thing is Draco just seemed perfectly content with all of this. He didn't even know if he had a conscience. They had just completely ruined his life, and he was still wearing that damn triumphant smirk. He had been so ruthless, so callous, it was almost like he legitimately didn't care what the consequences of this were going to be.

They were currently lounged in Draco's room. The blond was sprawled out on his bed, throwing up a ball in the air, and he was sitting at the chair at his desk. "Draco do you think we went a little overboard?" Damn did he sound like a pansy. It had got the blond to stop throwing the ball though.

He turned instead on his side, staring at him in curiosity. "What are you talking about Harry? We both agreed that this was befitting the worm." It was true, they had agreed to it, and at the time it had sounded really good...but.

"But his whole future is probably ruined because of this, and you don't seem to feel in the least bit guilty that we did it!" Was he just overreacting? Was this not as serious as it seemed?

From the look on Draco's face he didn't seem to think it was. He got up from his place on the bed, and walked over to the desk chair. He knew what he wanted to do, and Harry glared at the very idea. But either Draco didn't see his glare, or he didn't give a shit either way, because he pushed himself rather forcibly so that he was straddling his waist.

A growl ripped through his throat, but Draco ignored that also, going instead to lightly stroke the hair that was cascaded in front of his face. "I love the fact that you're so innocent."

Draco was smiling, but at the moment Harry really felt like smacking that smile off his face. He compromised by just knocking the hand that was in his hair away. "What the hell does that mean? How does me having a soul make me innocent?"

As he was saying this it didn't slip past him that the blond was hungrily staring at his lips. "Because Harry you don't understand the minds of people like me or Blaise. Trust me he would have wanted it this way." Harry just shook his head in disgust, giving him a look that clearly said 'what the hell ever.' "No listen to me. If our situations were reversed Blaise would have done the exact same thing in my stead. He was just bitching because he hadn't thought of it first."

Harry shook his head again. "You don't live on this world, do you Draco? How can you possibly think he would have wanted that?" So far he had resisted the urge to push the insane blond off of him, but he was really starting to loose his will on that part.

"Because he knew what he was getting himself into. You know that whole Doc Holiday spill about calling down the thunder and all." Harry raised an eyebrow at Draco's obvious mention of Tombstone, but said nothing at the moment...It just didn't seem relevant. "He should have known that karma would have came to bite him in the arse." The blond leaned forward, grazing his teeth against his earlobe. "After all never give a Malfoy good cause for revenge."

He would have said something in reply to that, but a tongue had snaked out of Draco's mouth and began probing his earlobe. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as the blond grinded on his hips. It really took all the will he had to pry Draco head away from his ear, and his lover definitely did not look happy about such an invent taking place. "Draco no...not until we talk about what we're going to do."

Draco huffed and pushed himself off his lap, going once more to sit on his bed and sulk. Along the way though he added a shot quipped. "Yeah, and just what are we going to do? Seeing as how I don't really have choices anymore in this relationship why don't you just tell me what we're going to do."

Now he knew Draco could be bitchy pretty much all the time, as a matter of fact he had come to accept it, but that didn't mean he could make a comment like that and not expect to get yelled at for it.

"Well maybe that's because of what you did when you did have choices!" Harry sprung up from his chair and went to pacing. "Fucking hell Draco, do you really think that I can forgive you just like that?"

"Do you want to?" Harry stopped his pacing, turning to look at the blond on the bed.

"What kind of a question is that? Of course I want to. I want to just put this whole mess behind us and start over, but things aren't that simple." He wanted to be with Draco. He wanted it more than anything in the world. But he couldn't just forget about what had happened. He couldn't just let it go because of his own desires.

"They can be though. They can be just that simple." His voice was full of emotion, and Harry was kind of glad about that. Up until now he had been kind of thinking he had turned into a sociopath. "Things can't always be perfect Harry, but once we were happy together." Draco got off of the bed, and went to take both of Harry's hands in his own. "We can have that same happiness again baby...Just please say you'll work on it with me. Please tell me you'll try."

Harry turned his head to the side, refusing to look into those demanding gray eyes for the moment. They were quite demanding to. He didn't even think Draco knew what he was asking, but how could he? It had been him to hurt Harry, not the other way around. If it was Harry who did that to Draco, would the blond forgive as easily as he seemed to be preaching?

"I love you Harry." That did get him to turn back. "and I know you love me too." His eyes softened at the look of absolute adoration on Draco's face, and he couldn't bring himself to look away. "Isn't love enough? Can't love be enough?"

It was a valid question. The question that had been rolling over and over in his mind as a matter of fact. He had heard it said that love was enough to overcome any obstacle, but could it overcome something this big? Could anything? He looked deep into Draco's eyes, as if in doing such a thing he could see the future, and suddenly he knew his answer.

"Things can't be perfect huh?...Well that's an understatement if I ever heard one, but I have always been a sucker for your puppy dog eyes, so how could I resist such a tempting offer?" At hearing such a thing Draco practically flung himself into his arms. Harry pulled him to his own mouth as they shared a lover's kiss. Things couldn't be perfect all the time, but sometimes you just had to let it go...It's the only way to salvage that small shred of happiness that everyone in life so clings to, and Draco was his happiness. They would be together through it all...They would be together forever.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Blaise

Damn his head was messed up. Had he been drinking last night, because for some reason he couldn't seem to remember a thing. As he thought more about it he found that not only could he not remember last night, but the last tangible memory he could think of was Pansy's birthday party. Something important had happened at that part...yet for some reason he couldn't seem to remember what. If this was do to alcohol poisoning he was definitely never drinking again.

Thinking that a good breakfast would do him well he made his way upstairs. It was rather late by this time, but he was sure that the house elves couldn't have cleared all the food away yet. After all there were usually quite a few stragglers in the late hours of the morning. He was sure he would make it on time.

As it turned out there were quite a few of those before mentioned stragglers. Actually it seemed as if the entire Great Hall had yet to clear out. Whispers filled the air as everyone was either talking amongst each other, or studying The Daily Prophet. Well that is they were until he walked in. When he stepped through the doors the room fell silent, and then in a flash got ten times louder.

What the hell was going on? Had he done something to acquire such attention? Normally he would be thrilled, but this and the fact that he couldn't seem to remember anything was making him feel rather uneasy. Not knowing what else to do, Blaise grabbed a copy of the Prophet from some younger student and looked for whatever merited such attention. It didn't take long to find, however, because it happened to make front page news...He happened to make front page news. His jaw dropped open as he read.

Blaise Zabini
The Truth Behind One of Wizarding World's Most Prestigious Sons
A Story by Rita Skeeter


Last night at around 10:30 I was shocked to stumble upon this young man's account of various misgivings. At first of course I didn't think a thing of it, but when he started to get right down to it I was too shocked to do anything but write.
He said that his conscience was riddled with guilt, and because of that he needed to confess all of his wrong doings throughout his six years so far of Hogwarts. I listened intently as he began to tell his story.

He confessed of many accounts of student endangerment, including poisoning food, battery, and assault. He also told of his illegal potion usage, along with using various different illegal and dark curses. He even told of how on more than one occasion he had conspired against many of the faculty and staff, including the headmaster of the school.

I have provided sufficient evidence to the school of such confessions, and I have been assured that immediate action will be taken to ensure his expulsion from the school. The headmaster was just as shocked as I was to hear of such travesties, and who wouldn't be? Is it not enough that we now have to worry about He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Name's return, but now we also have to worry about protecting our children's safety from another student.

The Zabini family has always been a very prestigious part of this community, but one begins to wonder just how safe that community is with people such as this in it. I for one will not rest until I see some action taken over this matter. Punishment needs to be handed out, or how will the students learn not to do such as acts in the future? Our children need to be protected, and the least we can do is protect them from this.

Blaise couldn't help it, upon reading the article he had immediately thrown up. How? Why? He placed a hand over his mouth to stop himself from doing it again as he turned accusing eyes around the room. Someone must have done this to him...Someone must have wanted him punished. Looking around the room he saw that everyone was staring at him with either shock, pity, or disgust. His eyes settled first on Pansy, who looked about ready to cry, and then on Draco and Potter, who were surprisingly sitting together at the Gryffindor table. Why did that seem out of place? He racked his brain to try to find an answer, but every time he did he felt sick again.

A hand placed on his shoulder startled him, and he looked up to see Headmaster Dumbledore's disapproving face looming over him. This couldn't be happening...This shouldn't be happening to him! Dumbledore beckoned him to his office, or at least he thought that was what he said, he couldn't seem to hear anything anymore. The only thing he could hear was the sporadic beating of his own heart.

Once up in the office the headmaster was all fire and brimstone. The old man might have felt sympathy for him, but he wasn't going to let him get off scott free. He let him read a paper with truth serum in the ink of his account of his actions. He really had confessed all of it, and now he was going to burn.

His parents were called in, and he was expelled from Hogwarts. In that Dumbledore was probably quite lenient. He had committed quite a few felonies that could be punished further if he had so wanted it. Truthfully he probably would have tried to push this under the rug had the press not been brought in. Blaise tried to tell him about his memory, but no one seemed to even want to hear about it. His life was shattered, everything he had worked for was gone, and he didn't even know why. He would find out though. He would find out if it was the last thing he ever did, and when he did it wouldn't be quick and quiet like it was with him, but slow and painful. And when he saw the eyes of the person who had done this to him go all dead than he would finally be satisfied. This was definitely not over though. He would find a way to get his life back...He just had to.
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

The End

A.N- God I even felt sorry for Blaise at the end. That was just cruel, I almost didn't go through with it, but I just had to. At least Harry and Draco got together in the end right? Do you still hate me? Blaise said he was going to get revenge...isn't that enough? Well it's finally done in anycase, and it really was a long time coming. What did you think of my story, was it good, bad, in between? I'm going to edit the entire story, and in about a month I'll post an authors note answering any questions you might have. So if you want to know something about any part of the story please review and ask and I'll let you know in the Authors Note. I promise, and I don't care how dumb the question is. I'll be glad to answer. So yeah that's the end, but some of it was happy right?...In any case it was happier than Pointless Forever if any of you have read that. But yeah tell me what you think, and thank you so much for the people who read this, and even more so for the people who reviewed. All of your comments have really helped me through the entire thing. Bye Byez 
Sign up to rate and review this story