Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > love you too much

i wanna go home

by frenchfish 1 review

the group has split up for christmas! everyone is longingfor home,otherthen Jay, who has a bit bigger problem on his hands....much bigger.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 2155 words

0Unrated
ATLANTA:

"Mom!" Atlanta squeeled as she ran into the arms of her mother "father!" she screamed again noticing the silent man at her mothers side "Lannie" he said giving her a hug "It's so good to have you back home! ROBBY! CHARLIE! Get your butts down here!" Atlanta's mother screamed up the steps to the rooms of her two brothers "Hey Lanta" said a small boy, with brown hair and braces "hey braceface" Atlanta said hugging him "ugh, an early christmas gift from father" he said "Robbie, just think, soon your teeth will be perfect like mine" said Charlie coming down the steps "yo Lanta" he said giving his little sister a hug, he was only a year older, but he milked the older brother thing for all it was worth! "I've missed you all so much!" Atlanta said keeping her tears at bay "as have we Atlanta, as have we" Atlanta's father said, he let a tear escape "Christmas mirecal" Atlanta muttered "Father, has learnt to cry" she whispered. Her family felt warm as they stood in the warm house in the north west territories, Canada "feels good to be home" she said, but Atlanta knew very well that this, this wasn't her home, her home was with her friends in New olympia...

THERESA:

"Daddy?" THeresa called out in the large front foyer of her mansion house "Theresa?" was heard in the distance "DADDY!" Theresa said running at her suddenly present father "I've missed you so much!" Theresa said "you have blossomed Theresa!" he said looking at her from head to two "Mark will be happy about that!" Theresa's father said "ha! that bastard? no, i don't think i wanna see that guy" she said "why? you liked him so much before you left" her father pointed out "i met someone while i was at school..." she said "are you going out with this boy?" her dad asked curiously "no, sucks cause he likes me too, and we can't seem to...spit it out" Theresa said. Theresa had always thought of her father as her mother's replacment, she told him everything she'd have told her mother "Diana!" Theresa said noticing the maid, Diana was 33 now, she had cared for Theresa when she was younger (hope you don't mind if i used your name Dee! I like your name a lot!) "Terrie! Dear heavans! i thought i wouldn't see you till you graduated!" Diana said locking Theresa in a hug, Diana had long almost black hair that she had attempted to dye blond, her result was a lighter brown, too Diana's utter dissapointment "you tried again?" Theresa asked noting the curling light brown locks of silky hair on the women "yes, and it went up in flames...again" Diana said "i'll help, i'll be here for a while" Theresa said, Diana lauhed, and hugged the younger girl "it's good to have you back home" Diana said in her ear "home? Home is where my heart is...and it's not here" Theresa muttered remembering her friends who were now scattered all over the globe, Atlanta was in canada still, while Theresa was in good ole' England. "But this will do for now" she muttered reassuring herself that she wanted to spend Christmas with her father, she'd spend Christmas with her friends next year....hopefully.

HERRY:

"howdy Herry" came a loud voice once Herry hadset down his bags "Pa!" Herry said hugging the man, the man winced at the impact "might wanna lay down on all that gym work son, your getting a little to strong for my liking. Anyways, your poor mothers back is havac! Arthritus ain't pretty" said Herry's father, wigling his mustach the way he did when he was in thought, even though he was speaking "oh, where is she?" Herry asked "kitchen" the man said following his son into the kitchen "HERRY!" cried the tiny women from the other side of the kitchen "Hey mom" Herry said hugging his mother lightly "how was granny?" aske dthe frail women "good, your bigening to look like her, unfortunatly" Herry noted "no, oyur grand mother is in a better state then me my boy, your granny's a real fighter" Herry's mother said "how's your back?" Herry asked "it's alright, but i can't work woth the animals, could you help your father with the horses, were trying to put 'em away for the winter" Herry's mother said "Sure hting mom, but i expect supper on the table once were i" Herry joked, hismother saluted him like a war general "ey aye sir" she said. Herry followe dhis father outside to the big barn "you get those 8, i'll get the other 8" his father said, Herry gather the horses inther stales, fed them and waited for his dad "Man, i miss haven you around to help son" his father said "well i'm home now, let's make the best of it" Herry said "no, my home is with my friends" he muttered, he couldn't help but think of them as he stood in Texas, with his cowboy father, on a horse ranch, the ranch he loved so much andwanted one of his own, the ranch he grew up on...yet he longed for home, his friends.

ARCHIE:

"Home" Archie said, there was a squeele "Archie kins!" it wa Archie's 8 year old sister Sarah "Hey Sarah, wow you've grown!" Archie commente givinghi little sister a hug "i know! I have grown 3 centimeters and 4 milimeters!" Sarah said happily, Archie laughed "Hey, is mom and dad home?" Archie asked "no, mommy is gone to work and so is dad, Kelly is babysitting" Sarah said, Archie's heart skipped a beat as the name 'Kelly' was said "Sarah! who are oyu talking too?" came a girls voice "It's Archie!" Sarah said happily "oh mon Dieu!" Kelly crie and ran into the room, Archie hugged Kelly real close "how was art school you little ditcher?" Kelly teased, Kellyhad brown hair and a thin figure, Archie and her were going out. Truthfully, Archie knew why he wouldn't tell Atlanta howhe felt, he REALLY still oike Kelly, him and Kelly had always had something special and Archie was more scared that hewould miss having Kelly by his side, then Atlanta saying no. "It's alright, but i really missed you" he said, Kelly suddenly kissed him on the lips! It's didn't last long "number 1 most aqward first kiss in the world" Archie said laughing "well i wasjust thinking about how i had stormed out on our date the daybefore oyu left, and i felt bad. Sorry" she said tuging at her shirt, 'she does that when she's nervous' Archie thought "well i'mhome, i ditched you, and you stormed out on me, and then you kissed me, i guess i ow don't i?"Archie asked "you'llmake it up tome some how" Kelly said dragging Archie into the kitchen where Sarah sat with her toys on the kitchen table "on va manger come des cochons mes amies!" Kelly announced "yes, let's eat like pigs, i'm starved" Archie said "oui! des cochon!" Sarah yelled pushing hernose down to look like a pigs snout then making funny noises, the whole group laughed. Archie's thoughts wondered to Atlanta 'how would she react to this? does hse feel the same way as me?' he thought, then he looked at the pretty, amazing and all around awsome girl beside him 'no, i'm not going to ruine this, i can't do that, i don't want to let this go' Archie said, he knew that he had feelings for Atlanta, but Kelly wanted him, and he wanted her, so he took the chance "welcome back to France Archie kins!" Sarah giggled "welcome back home" Kelly said from the other sideof teh kitchen where she was pooring drinks "no, my home is in New Olympia, i wish you could see it Kelly" he whispered looking at Kelly, she looked at him and smiled 'but it's good to be back" he whispered again.

ODIE:

"Suprise! Welcome home Odie!" came multiple voices form around the room, Odie jumped tottaly startled "wow!" he said, everyone soon swarmed him, Odie was being hugged over and over again, his little brother managed to grab his legsand soon enoughhe felt his head hit the floor, and his world went black. He awoke in his room, with his mother and father at his side "what a party" he said, his mother grinned "sorry hunny" she said "how long was i out?" Odie asked "um, 3 hours" his father answered, he hugged them quietly then got up "Well, my christmas wrapping isn't jut going to do itself" Odie said, he ushured his parents form the room then took out his lap top "ha! Wrapping!" he laughed at how stupid his parents could be, Odiehad never been very close to his parents, he was very close to his little brother though, he was very close tohis friends "my friends" he said aloud, he started making e-cards and sending them to his friends, As he logged on to MSN a familiar perosn signed on.

~Brothers-are-loons~ says-
Hey Odie

^&$Brainiac-in-da-house$&^ says-
hey Atlanta! how's the north west?

~Brothers-are-loons~ says-
cold, very cold, how's Ohio?

^&$Brainiac-in-da-house$&^ says-
it's...warm, lol, sorry i have to rub this in, you inuit.

~Brothers-are-loons~ says-
i know, we live like 'em too! But i have to Go Odie, later man.

^&$Brainiac-in-da-house$&^ says-
kay then, later Atlanta, say hi to the others for me.

Odie signed off after that "i wanna go home" Odie said feeling alone in his old home "my old home, myhome is woth my friends" he said and dozed off.

NEIL:

"NEIL!" said Neil's mom "hey mom!" they hugged, minding their shirts of course, they talked a bit then Neil suggestd something that always made himand his mother happy "let's look in our mirror's together!" Neil said, Neils mom clapped in anticipation, they both removed their nirrors and started looking at themselves. Neil felt athome, but he did mis his spoon that he used to look at himself, so he di feel a little home sick. But he ignored it and continued on looking at himself, with his mother.

JAY:

"Hey Ivy" Jay said warmly, giving his twin sister a hug, Jay and Ivy were very much the same, they looked alike, they bothloved the ocean, they were inseperable! "Jay!" Ivy said "hey, come in" Jay said, he still didn't now why Ivy was in the brownstone, Jay had presumed he'd spend Christmas with the gods, sence he didn't know if he should go home. "What happened?" Jay asked noticing the dried tears on Ivy's tanned cheeks, she had flew all the way from greece she must have had a very good reason. "I couldn't- i just couldn't, i don't know what i'll do" Ivy sais a new line of tears coming "What happened?" Jay asked consoling his sister, her long brown hair was at it's natural wavyness and she seemed to have taken out the blonde highlights. "It's-it's mom, she got in another depression attack. She started throwing things, Father left ages ago, with a divorce! He took Mayla with him, he didn't even bother to ask if i wanted to come! He just told me to tell you to come find him! He always liked you guys more then me! He hated my guts! This prooves it Jay!" She sobbed into Jay's shoulder "how bad was it?" Jay asked, Ivy shuddered then whispered her reply "She pointed a gun at me...she shot my leg" she said showing the blood covered leg "come on! we have to get to the hospital" Jay said grabbing his coat, Ivy was now sobbing from the pain, Jay got in Herry's truck (Herry can't bring his truck to Texas!) "she shot you! And father left you!" Jay said unbelievingly, Ivy had stopped crying "your so lcuky, Father told mother to 'keep your blasted daughter, but i want my son' then stormed out" Ivy explained, Jay felt so sad, and angry "were going to track him down Ivy" Jay said "what good will it do? Father has left me, Mother will go to either Jail or a mental institution, and i'll be going to a foster family! Jay i have lost! And now, neither you or my dancing is there to save me" Ivy said "Ivy, you can't let go! Ivy! you have me! You can stay with me! I can convince" Jay stopped "Hera!" he said, he spun around and headed for the school "Ivy, i love you too much to let you fade away, i need you, and you need me" Jay said holding his sisters hand "I love you too Jay" she said and fainted "Stay with me Ivy! Please!" Jay begged her unconcious body "Please! please...i need you" he said.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hey guys, tell me what you think!!! so sad, i'm crying! anywho, this is onlt chappie one! well later aligators
xoxox
Sign up to rate and review this story