Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > the sharpest lives are the hardest to lead

chapter four: The day, you move, I'm probably gonna explode

by xCamisadox 0 reviews

The boy's are coming.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 361 words

0Unrated

Ashlee was close to tears.
What did they mean the Chemo wasn't working?
It had to. This was summer's only chance of a life.
She felt sick. She knew summer was never going to get better, but the Chemo gave her some hope. Now that hope had gone.

Ryan was nervous.
His fingers trembled over the phone. Why did he have to call her?
Brendon and the other guys where a lot more charismatic then him.
He was sure they knew about his little crush. This was a way to be mean. Watch him make a fool of himself.
This is stupid. He plays for thousands of kids are on the covers of most alternative music magazines. Yet he is so nervous about this? Phoning a girl, he had never met to tell her that they could meet her dying friend.

"Come on Ross, pull you self together" he whispered,
He dialed the number.

Ashlee left. She couldn't hear any more of this. She wouldn't hear anymore of this. Just as was about to get into her car. Her phones stared ringing she relaxed a bit as the familiar tune of My Chemical Romance- Helena filled her ears.


"hello?" The number she did not recognize- not a local code.
"hi. Ashlee?" A male voice that sounded some what familiar replied
"who wants to know?" She may have been upset, but she still wasn't stupid.

Ryan felt a girn form upon his lips. This girl was no pushover.
"Ryan. Ryan Ross" he replied
"oh" was all she said.
"anyway. We'd love to meet you and Summer. We can come next week on the Saturday if that's okay?" He felt a sudden burst of confidence.
"yeah. Awesome. Well Saturday's good."
"cool" " Can you message us your address across and stuff? "
"sure" he could almost hear the pleasure in her voice. This Summer must mean the world to her.

Ashlee laughed. Her plan was a falling into place. She could barley contain her excitement. Not only was Summer dream going to come true but she got to meet the guy who had been the object of dreams the past few nights.
She couldn't wait.
Sign up to rate and review this story