Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Only One

To Far?

by summerlover1 0 reviews

I'm the only one she needs,she that means back off dobe! Sak/Sas PLEASE REVIEW!

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-10 - Updated: 2007-01-11 - 925 words

-1TrainWreck
ONLY ONE
Rated T
I don't own them though I'd love 5 minutes alone in a closet with Sasuke!

Italics- thought
(image)- imagination, image in their head.

The day had started like any other with the members of team 7 making their way to the training area. They had been getting their early lately, something their Sensei had decided was necessary. Basically they got there at about 5:30am and he would get there at about 8:30ish blaming his lateness "on exploring one of life's many paths" right, Sakura thought.

"Hey Sakura, Sakura!,"
He does this very morning, she thought. Turning around she watched as one of her teammates ran as fast as he could stopping right in front of her.

Inner: Stupid dobe! How are we supposed to get Sasuke's attention when he's acting like that? She stomped around, leaving giant indents.

"What Naruto?" Just count to 10, 1..2...3..4
"After training want to come get ramen with me?" Giving her his puppy face.
What! Does he not get it, I don't like him. A vein now pulsing on her forehead, "Naruto you dobe I am not going out with you."

Inner: You tell him! She raises her fist ready to take on the world. Today Sasuke is ours! Whauaaaa! World domination! Marching band song comes on, Sasuke's tied up in the corner, while the world bows down to queen Sakura.

Stupid Sasuke-bastard if it wasn't for him she would go out with me, Naruto thought, shooting his rival an evil look. He turned back to Sakura noticing her eyes also on Sasuke. Stupid bastard, why does she like him and not me? I am way better looking, nicer and I'm the future Hokage. When I'm in charge, he'll be my personal slave. (Image)- Sasuke in a clown costume, getting pied in the face.

Sasuke leaned against the bridge trying to ignore his so called "useless" teammates. His thoughts broke as he watched Naruto beg Sakura to go out with him. She'll never go out with you dobe, she's in love with me. Sure enough he smirked when he saw his teammate's face fall. You don't give up do you, you never will get her. Over the last couple years, Sasuke had started to have feelings for a certain pink haired teammate,. For all she knew though, he was still the cold boy that rejected her everyday. And I am going to keep it that way, in his mind feelings for someone meant a weakness and he was not weak.

Here's my chance, I'll ask my Sasukekun if he wants to go out to dinner with me. Sakura decided, walking slowly towards him, taking in every detail about him. She loved his hair so dark in colour, his face more handsome than any but what she loved the most was his eyes. They were so dark, you could stare into them forever. Stopping in front of him she breathed in roughly, after years of knowing him, I still get nervous being close to him.

"Um.. Sasuke-kun?" She asked nervously.
Not bothering to raise his head to the sound of her voice he responded as usual "Hm."
"Would you like to go get ramen with me later?" Now blushing.
"Your annoying" he responded, I do not need her, I don't need anyone.

With those two words, Sakura let her head drop, hiding the tears now pooling in her eyes.

Inner: How dare he! He's so cold. World's explode, lightning crashes. Arrogant bastard, we don't need him.

Why do I bother, he just hurts my feelings. Ignoring the tears now running down her cheeks she raised her head, her eyes a violent green.
"How dare you," she started.

Inner: That's right let him have it, smashing her hand into her fist.

Sasuke, stunned at her outburst met her eyes, stunned to see not only tears and pain but also anger. She's angry at me?

"I have been nothing but nice to you, I have stuck by you through everything. I was the one that kept your secret when you got the seal, I was only one that didn't hate you when you betrayed our town. And you," pointing at him "you haven't changed. You still expect everyone to gravel to you, but not anymore." Now jabbing his chest, " From this day on you mean nothing to me. I'm tired of waiting for you to care about me." With that she turned around, walking past a shocked Naruto, to lean against a tree.

Now I've done it, he'll never talk to me again, Sakura thought sadly, he finally treats me like a friend and I ruin it wanting more.

Inner: We don't need him, we'll find someone better, someone hotter!

Shaking her head she willed herself to stop crying, I'm a ninja, and ninja's don't cry. This is why he hates me, I'm weak. Its going to stop, I will get stronger and prove it to him.

Meanwhile still on the bridge, Sasuke couldn't help but feel guilty. Dammit, I've really done it this time, I made her cry again and she yelled at me. What she said, was she serious? Is she really through waiting for me? The pain he felt was so unexpected, he hadn't felt anything except hatred since the night his family had been slaughtered. She'll probably be over this by tomorrow, trying to shrug off the alien feelings.


Sorry its short, I had to leave for work, I'm a slave for money, please review and I'll put the next part up by Saturday, Tuesday the latest!
PLEASE REVIEW!
Sign up to rate and review this story