Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > My Life Then and Now

The Only Thing He's Ever Wanted...

by Blood-Skye 2 reviews

Someone from Seb's past shows up that he thought he would never see again.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Sebastien Lefebvre - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-20 - 1683 words

0Unrated
Pierre's P.O.V.

I was standing in the alley I had agreed to meet Ashton in earlier. It was about 7:50...ten minutes before she would show up. I didn't want to be late. She probably would kill me if I was. She wasn't like most girls who are afraid to say anything to me because they think I'm hot.
"Hey handsome." I heard someone say behind me. I turned to see Ashton and Kimmi standing there.
"What are you doing here, K?" I asked her.
"Don't worry...I need to work on your guys songs so I gave her a ride." Kimmi replied and disappeared into the record company.
"Ready to go?" I asked she nodded and we got in Chuck's car I borrowed.


David's P.O.V.

There was a knock on the door of Chuck's house, where we were all staying. I opened the door to reveal a skinny punk that looked just like Seb, but a girl.
"Hello? May I help you?" I asked.
"Yes...I'm looking for Sebastien Lefebvre." The person answered.
"He's in the living room...who did you say you were?" I asked.
"Thank you and I didn't say." She said and headed to the living room. I quickly followed her and saw Seb get a very stunned look on his face.


Sebastien's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the living room watching TV when I looked up to see a girl standing in the doorway. My face just dropped, I didn't think I would ever see her again.
"Yeah, I bet you thought you would never see me again. Huh Sebastien?" she snapped.
"No...I thought I left you for good." I snapped back, anger now boiling up.
"How in the fuck could you just up and leave us like that Sebastien Lefebvre? You know how much that hurt mom." She yelled.
"I hurt mom, what about dad? All he ever wanted was a little time from his daughter. But you couldn't spare the time."
"Fuck you Seb. Mom's dead...asshole." She yelled and threw herself on me, crying.
"What is going on here?" David asked.
"David meet my twin sister...Paige." I told him as I clamed her down. Just then Kimmi came in the house and she was pissed.
"Okay, where the fuck is he now?" she yelled. Chuck came out of the kitchen and knew he was in deep trouble.
"You changed it when you were working on it." She yelled at him.
"Guys, can you do this some other place? I have a sister here crying." I told them. Kimmi looked at my sister and smiled.
"Paige...you're back in town." She said. Kimmi and my sister were once the best of friends, but my parents divorce spilt them up. Paige moved with my mom to the other side of Canada and I stayed here with my dad.


Ashton's P.O.V.

Pierre and I were sitting at a fancy restaurant (Burger King...I told you it was fancy).
"Okay, so why did the band almost break up?" I asked. I was curious and problems always found a way of resurfacing.
"I don't know if Kimmi and them would let me tell you." He replied.
"I already ask her...she's cool with it."
"Okay, see we didn't always know Kimmi. She came to us the last year in high school. Though she went to our school, we never talked to her. He dad died of cancer and she had to move in with her real mom, who is also David's mom. David is her half-brother. So as she spent more time with us the closer she became to Chuck. Eventually they became `friends with benefits' and me and Seb found out. We made them spilt up and Kimmi moved to Australia. We sent her a demo and she flew back here. After sometime Seb was high and drunk and Kimmi was upset about something, so he took to his place and raped her. Then we all found out and Chuck beat his ass. David wouldn't talk to any of us, because he also found out about Chuck and Kimmi. Eventually we all talked and worked everything out." He told me. I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say to that. He paid for our food and took me home. I sat in my bed that night and thought about everything he told me.


The next morning-Paige's P.O.V.

I woke up and went into the kitchen where Sebastien was drinking coffee.
"Hey, sorry I yelled last night." I said sitting down across from him.
"No problem. So, when is mom's funeral?" he asked. I looked at him with sadness.
"Three days ago. We sent dad a thing telling him about it." I told him. He just got up and walked outside. Then Kimmi and Chuck came downstairs.
"Hey girl. What's wrong with Sebby?" Kimmi asked.
"He's down because dad didn't tell him mom was dead or that her funeral was three days ago." I answered watching Sebastien closely. I only knew him as Sebastien; I have never called him Seb or Sebby, always Sebastien.
"Kimmi, we need to go work on the record." Chuck said bringing me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah, Paige tell the guys they need to come to record some more. Except Seb, we can record without him today." She said and walked out with Chuck.
"I'm going to record." Sebastien said as he came in.
"Oh, no, you're not. Kimmi told me that you didn't have to and you're going to stay here and sleep or talk to me or something. But not record or play your guitar." I told him. He looked at me and gave up quickly, so he went up to his room and probably went back to sleep.


Toni's P.O.V.

Me and Chris were getting ready to head back home to Canada to see Chuck before they leave on tour. We were about fifty miles outside Quebec, when Chris decided to turn around and go back to Kansas.
"Chris, what are you doing?" I asked him.
"I can't see him." He answered.
"Who? Chuck? He's my brother. Chris, you can't keep me from him forever you know." I told him.
"It's not Chuck, but...David." he whispered.
"Me and David rushed into things to fast. I never felt anything for him. I promise." I reassured him. He nodded and turned back around.


Chuck's P.O.V.

"You gonna explain why you come home last night yelling at me?" I asked.
"Oh...when I got to the label and starting listening to what we recorded. I noticed that the drum part was different then before." Kimmi explained.
"Ah...that's because we decided to make it more upbeat for Grow Up." I told her.
"Sorry I got upset, but I liked the drum part the way it was. This is good too." She said and looked back out the window. I had a feeling she was thinking about her dad.
"I miss him." She mumbled.


Kimmi's P.O.V.

I looked out the window and saw the house my dad wanted to buy so bad when I was little.
"I miss him." I mumbled.
"I know Kimmi. But you have David and all of us now." Chuck replied.
"That makes me feel better how?" I asked.
"I don't know. I thought it would, but I guess having Pierre and David as friends would make anyone miss anyone." Chuck laughed. I laugh at the thought of being related to Pierre and David both.
"Yeah, being related to both would suck. At least I'm only the half-sister of David." I laughed.
"Yeah, but you're a lot like him and yet you're not. That's why I like you. You're different then everyone else." He told me as we pulled into the company parking lot. We got out and saw that the guys, except Seb, were already there.
"Wow, I beat Charles-Andre Comeau" David yelled running around in circles.
"The one who is always on time and always here before me." He continued.
"David...David...David!" I yelled smacking him, bringing him out of his weird little dance that he was doing.
"What?" he asked.
"Let's go record now. You have the most work out of everyone to do." I answered pushing him in the building.
"Fine" he pouted.


Sebastien's P.O.V.

I had walked back up to my room where I looked at the photo album I had of my family. There were many pictures that made my family look perfect, but that was far from the truth. To this day I remember every argument and everyone beating there ever was. My dad was abusive to only one person...my mom. Not physically, but mentally. So I guess she finally gave up and filed for a divorce. That was the day that spilt me and my sister apart. We never got along after that. It was always her on my mom's side and me on my dad's side. There was one picture that stood out though...my and my dad shortly after the divorce. You could tell that the smile was faked, that he shed tears every night before bed, and that there was nothing I could do. My mom was dead and my dad didn't seem to care. What could a twelve year old do at that time? I was still stunned that my family would never be whole. Pierre had both his parents, so did Chuck and Jeff, but then I meant David. His parents had spilt up when he was a little boy, about two years old. He always said it was tough growing up with only a mom and an older sister. I wouldn't know...I grew up without my sister...my twin sister on top of that. It wasn't till recently did I know she was still alive and now I'll never let her go again. I laid down and fell asleep dreaming of my family being whole again. The one thing I have ever wanted.
Sign up to rate and review this story