Categories > Original > Erotica

The Secluded Cabin

by RatedXXX 1 review

Oh what fun a married couple can have in a cabin in the middle of the forest in the middle of the winter. ;)

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-20 - 543 words - Complete

0Boring
It was a cold night in Ireland, but inside the secluded cabin, nestled in the middle of the snowy forest, was quite warm. A warm fire was blazing in the fireplace. Candles lit other parts of the house, as so the lovers would not trip on their way to the bathroom.

She lay on the bear skin rug as he entered the room. She sipped on her wine with a smile on her slender face, which was directed at him. Tonight was a very special night. Tonight was the night where they planned on conceiving their son.

Pink Floyd was playing on the iHome. The two wanted their son to be conceived to Pink Floyd.

He lay down next to her. He took the wine glass from her hand and sat it down away from the rug. He kissed her, his tongue finding it's way into her mouth and hers into his. As this is going on, he pulled off her bra.

She smiled as he kissed her still and he pulled away to let her pull off his shirt. They just lay there in each other's arms kissing and nuzzling and squeezing. As if getting a feel for each other.

"Ohh!" she moaned.

A familiar object entered her and he began to kiss her neck as she ran her slender fingers through his long hair. He lifted up and whispered in her ear, "I love you."

"I love you too," she whispered back.

He grabbed her shoulders and began to push deeper and harder, she moaned with every move. One of his hands left the grip of her shoulder and moved down South to massage her breast.

She gave a femine 'ooh' and he began to thrust faster. He can tell by the way her body is reacting that she is enjoying every minute of this.

"Devin," she panted.

He moved his head down to her chest and began to lick it. She began to pant harder and harder as they both hit their climax. She tilted her head back and moaned his name again.

Her head came back up and she kissed the top of his head. This being a sign of that she enjoys this, he came up from her chest and kissed her neck. She moaned some more and her hands lightly clawed at his back.

He pulled out and kissed her on the lips. She smiled and turned him over, so that she was now on top. She slid down, between his legs, took him in her hand, gave it a lick and stuck it in her warm mouth.

A few minutes later, she brought the warm, hard cock back into her hand, gave it a lick and lay down between his legs. Being in the warmth of his legs, she closed her eyes.

He took a sip of her wine. "Baby, you asleep?"

She shook her head.

"Come up here."

She crawled up next to him and lay her head down on his chest. He kissed her head as Brain Damage came on and his hand found his way to her stomach.

"Floyd," he smiled and the two kissed again.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," he said.

The two drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story