Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > Contemplation

Contemplation

by neko-teme 0 reviews

Shuichi sits down and ponders if it was all worth it. Was going after Yuuki worth it? Did he ruin his life? ~fluff and words~

Category: Gravitation - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Shuichi - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-20 - 913 words - Complete

-1Predictable
Shuichi was silent for too long in Eiri Yuki's house as he pondered the last couple of years and how much Yuki meant to him. He wondered if it was the right choice to chase after him, to pursue his dream which caused him such dismay.

He didn't even finish high school when he met Eiri Yuki. Hiroshi was the only one who supported him going after him. After that he began his life as a japanese rock star, along with Hiro, of course. With that he was caused near-insanity and death threats. His manager K-san,Claude Winchester, had always carried a gun with him and that made Shuichi more nervous than he ever thought he could be.

But he slowly got used to the wild, gun-savvy blond american and began focusing less on his career and more on his love life.

He had by now conned Yuki to let him live with him and he felt his life was just peachy. But then the drama began to set in.

Yuki was being less and less open with him and Shuichi knew nothing about his lover. He snuck around and planned up crazy, semi-homicidal schemes to find anything out about his blond companion.

He learned that his beautiful sadist was the eldest son of a monk. Also that he had killed his former tutor Yuki Kitazawa in self-defense while living in America. Eiri Yuki thought these brand-new facts would scare off his overzealous lover but it didn't. Shuichi kept right on truckin'. This showed tremendous dedication and courage. This also earned the slight respect of Eiri Yuki. Slight respect.

Tohma Seguchi, the president of N-G Records(which Shuichi has a contract with), gave Shuichi the idea that he and Yuki had been having an affair since before he and Shuichi met. Shuichi became enraged with jealousy and mistakenly forced Yuki to break up with him.

Soon into the story came Reiji a.k.a. Rage. Along with her insane, fan girl, slightly illegal plans came Judy Winchester, K's wife and famous actress. Shuichi was abducted and flown to America {courtesy of Judy Winchester, of course} in the hopes of him becoming a big star and signing on with America's biggest music company XMR.

While in New York Shuichi battled his feelings for Yuki and his hopes for becoming famous. Reiji tried to show him how much she cared about him but it always seemed to end up in a giant panda battle and a gun showdown between K-san and Ark, Judy's "lapdog" bodyguard. Shuichi seemed to have lost all hope when Yuki showed up on the roof of XMR in New York, confronting Reiji and then almost killing her before Shuichi intervened.

Teary-eyed, Shuichi decided to go back to Japan with Yuki and continue their relationship. Along with Shuichi, Yuki brought back Yoshiki, Yuki Kitazawa's younger brother turned transvestite who helped Yuki patch up things between him and Shuichi, Reiji(on her giant panda...that can fly) and Ark, for god knows what reason.

After they came back, Shuichi seemed to want something more out of their relationship. Really all he wanted was for something to be said. A specific something. Something he hadn't heard Yuki say since the day he met him. Three simple words.

"I love you."


Shuichi obsessed about hearing his lover say those words which didn't seem to have even crossed his mind since they met. He would do anything to get him to say it. He would pay one million yen, dress as a japanese school girl and cry during a b.j. ANYTHING!! But anything wasn't enough. Yuki didn't love Shuichi and he couldn't do anything to change it.

Now that he's thinking about it, he realizes that Yuki never really did say "I love you" it was actually implied instead. And then they lived happily ever after...sigh...wait. No they didn't!! It was a totally different story.

After their so-called "happy ending", Shuichi was presented a large issue. His music career. Tohma Seguchi wanted him to produce a bunch of new hit singles in only a matter of weeks. Which is impossible. For normal people. But not for Shuichi. Or so he says.

Fujisaki Suguru was now the new manager for Bad Luck(his band) and had the sole responsibility to make sure they got everything done. Hiroshi was just relaxing while Shuichi went crazy and challenged Ryuichi Sakuma, the lead singer of the very famous Nittle Grasper, and basically took years off his own life.

During all this Yuki was beginning to doubt if Shuichi loved him more than his work. Which really peeved him because if he's going to love somebody then he better be the only love in that person's life.

Somehow, for some reason, Yuki was kidnapped by his own brother, Tatsuha Uesugi, and Was forced to be rescued by Shuichi, who he was very much rethinking his trust in. Shuichi left a large impression on everybody at the scene and finally got Yuki all to himself. That was when the happily ever after ending came into effect....sort of. Nothing was ever really happy or peaceful around them but there was enough love for Shuichi to be happy and that was all he needed.

In conclusion, Shuichi found that following Yuki and pursuing his career was exactly what he wanted in life. And that was all he needed to convince himself that he made the right choice.


~xxx~ ~xxx~ ~xxx~
Sign up to rate and review this story