Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > our movie, our lives, our story

Hannah

by frenchfish 0 reviews

Neil, he dropped his name, Nee, is what everyone knows him as. Crounos is gone, so is the team, not dead, just not together. Neil longs for the team, as does everyone else, but someone has done som...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 1876 words

1Exciting
CHAPTER 1

"hey, ya'll right?" asked the secretary, she was poking her head in my office, i hadn't notice myself falling asleep, i wasn't quite out yet, just staring into space, probably drooling. Now THAT would have made me cry a long time ago, me? Drooling? i would have died! But i guess i changed, i woke out of my half-sleep-half-just-dead-tired trance.
"I'm fine, thank-you for your concern" I said smiling at the petite black haired women, she smiled, she wasn't the prettiest women ever, but she served as my best friend,
"Well, boss says you'd better be, or he might have to wake you up himself next time" she said smiling wickedly,
"Well then, i'd best stay awake then" Is all i could retort, she walked in the room now, she passed me a HUGE booklit. Actually, she dropped it, on my lap.
"You got it" she said smiling, she then passed me the letter and sat down. I ran my fingers threw my hair (messing it up, what the hell) It was now a habit of mine that i had picked up from an old friend, I did it when ever i felt i needed his support, like in the old days. I shoved the booklit aside and read the letter:

Hey Nee

You have been chosen from the many applicants, to play one of the lead role in our new movie: hero. The script has been delivered with this letter, you play the 16 year old boy named Neil. Please read the script a bit, there is an air line ticket inclosed, good luck and i look forward to seeing you there. Oh right, you will be staying in an apartment building in the town were filming in, the whole main cast is staying there! Also, once you land in Toronto, a driver will pick you up and bring you to the studio where i will meet you and the rest of the cast.

Affie (Director)

i sighed, smiling broadly, Hannah looked concerned
"did you get it?" she asked
"yes i did! Mt first movie!" i cried jumping up, she ran over and gave me a hug.
"Congrats! Hey, me and James are having a bit of a get together tonight, you coming still? i mean with all of this hulabeloo?" Hannah asked, she was smiling one of her crazy, zanny smiles. The smile that made her nose scrunch a bit and her glasses move up her nose 'she's cuter then she is hot' i kept thinking, Hannah was almost like a teenager, she looked young, and careless, yet she was am organized, well brought up country girl. She was tanned skinned and jet black hair that she had half way down her back.

"Of course!" I said, i grabbed my jacket as i said it "and my shift is over! Okay, i will see you at your house, with Jamie of course at 6:00 o'clock, alright?" I asked her, she smiled "sure, see you then Nee" she said and left my office. Nee is what every one called me thses days. After we finished Crounos, i left my old life behind, doing so, i left my old name. It was no longer Neil Heartful it was Nee Heartful. Over the years my friends had taught me to love, they had showed me love first hand. I guess i had needed someone to do it, i had grown up with no love, no parents, no one at all. So i loved myself.

"Later Katie!" I called to the girl with the office beside my own, she blushed a bit "later Nee" she said and went back to her work. Before, when i was a model, i was good looking, but not that way that Jay was, he had the great persona and not half bad looks, i JUST had looks. I guess when you change your persona, your looks change in a way too. My hair still shone blond yellow/white, but it no longer was all slicked back, it almost had that Jay look, not quite though, it looked more...less....worked on. My smile had also changed, it used to be full teeth, now it was more of a simple, kind smile, not so wide, i barely opened my mouth when i smiled! Now with my new look, girls were falling for me left, right and center!

"I'm so outta here" i whispered as i ran down to the hall way in my wind breaker jacket, i opened the door with much force as the wond outside was slamming it back in my face 'thank god i'm stronger then most guys' i thought remembering how all the heroes had been quite strong, though Herry was just insainly strong. "Taxi! Taxi! For god sakes! Taxi!" I heard a girl calling, i walked over to her "taxi" i called lightly unlike her, she had been screaming. two taxi's stopped "it's cold, thought you might need some help" i said a she stared at me "Thanks" she said, i nodded and walked away. You may be thinking 'what happened to the self obsorbed, not at all helpful, Neil?' well i guess he was left behind once i met Love, Yes it sounds cheezy, but it's true!

I never took a taxi, i hadn't spent 2 years with Atlanta, to have missed all her speaches on how cars make like 25% of the earth polution. I hardly ride in cars anymore, i prefer to run. I put on my MP3 player and turned it to the song 'photograph' by Nickleback. I didn't sing, no i suck at singing, i figured that out the hard way! I ran, my wind breaker wasn't doing it's job and i was socked as i reached my apartment, my small breifcase was still dry on the inside as i turned the key to my apartment. "man, i need some heat inhere" i said as i closed the door, noticing the cold air, i turned up the heat, i hung my coat on the rack and grabbed my breifcase and took it to the kitchen table where i sat down and looked at the letter again and again. I read it over and over again, the writting was so familiar....but somehow, distant...hmmmm. I read it till my eyes burnt "oh, right, blink" i said, i normally wasn't so stupid this way, blinking was a normal human thing, so why was it that i forgot to...blink! Blink for gods sakes! Blink again you fool! My eyes were like shutting donw, i had to remind myself to blink as i read the letter again. "Okay, eyedrop time" i said, my stomach growled "nope, snack time" i opened teh fridge and removed my pre-made sandwhich "Man if Herry saw this he'd be the biggest green-eyed monster ever!" i said taking a bite.

"yo, Arch, sorry, just being fruity, well it's me, i guess i'm not doing so good right now...i just got home and well...hell broke loose. i know i asked you to come at 6:00 but i really need you right now. Well it's alright if you can't. um, well, later" I heard this message as i checked my phone, "Hannah" i said at the familiar voice, she sounded in tears. The message stopped, i ran to get my socked coat, i put it on and ran up the street to Hannahs apartment.

"Hannah!" i called out, letting myself in.
"Over here" came a small voice, i followed it, i found her curled up in teh back corner of her coat closet.
"Is he gone?" She asked
"Who?" i asked her
"James" she whispered, i looked threw the apartment fast
"yes, why?" i asked helping her out.
"He had a frenzy, he started hiting me and pointing a knife at me..." her voice trailed off
"A frenzy?" i asked her, she sbbed into my shoulder, i hugged her
"He was told that his mother was in the hospital with a heart attack, he started to scream at me as if it were all my fault! Then he started to hit me and....i hid" she finished, sobbing.
"It's all right, your safe now" i whispered. She stopped sobbing and sat down.
"Thank-you Nee" she said thankfully. She smiled, i got up and made hot chocolat, the way Theresa always made it for me and the gang when we were having a bad day.
"No prob, well do you think you can stay here?" i asked, her smil dissapeared
"No, i don't think i can face him, not after that" she said, I thought of the date when i left for Ontario (i wasn't sure where we were going, the letter said a driver would drive me to where we were filming), the 9th of January, which meant i was leaving in two days "Why don't you come to Canada with me?" I asked her
"Ca-Canada? I haven't been there since Papi died" Hannah told me, Hannah was originally from Canada, as was i.
"I haven't been there since...high school. It's Ontario, and i could use the company" i said,
"i can't afford it" she said looking at her feet
"Sure you can, thge director said that the main cast had an appartment, there must be a cot somewhere in that apartment! Anyways, that means you'd only have to pay for the plane" i told her
"That's hardly fair, i mean, no one else is gonn have family with them!" Hannah said, still looking at her feet
"course they will! How do you think Actors stay so far away from home for so long? Sereously, i'll go nuts if you don't come" i told her, she smiled
"i guess i could" she said. I smiled and hugged her.

In 30 minutes, she had a bag of all she needed packed, and we were heding out the door.
"Come on" i urged her as i opened the door
"WHAT, are you doing?" asked an angry voice, i looked up into the green eyes belonging to James. I looked up at him, he had a sneer acrossed his face.
"Steeling my girl are ya!?" He asked picking me up by the scruff of the neck, she was a strong man, a very tall and strong man. But clearly, he was stupid.
"No, prtecting a friend" i said kicking him in the nuts, he let me go and i grabbed Hannah's arm and ran out of the apartment building. We ran down the street till the building wasn't in sight. I looked at Hannah, she looked terrified. As we walked i put an arm acrossed her shoulder "only two days Han, only two days" i whispered in her ear, now she knew that she had to go, and i could feel that she was gonna make the best of all of this.

I was gonna make the best out of all of this...

^^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&

Hey! I'm sorry, i loved this idea, i just thought that Neil needed a lil more respect! so i made him cool. well ihope you liked my first chapter, tell me what you think! Pleasey with loads of cheries on top! And i'll throw in a mango just to make ya'll happy!
well later aligators!
Sign up to rate and review this story