Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Sweet Revenge

Scared To Death

by darks00 7 reviews

Sorry for the long update...You know me, LOL. Here it is!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 1111 words

1Exciting
Sweet Revenage, on the last chapter:


"Are you going to come peacefully?" He asked me.

I shook my head yes. He still didn't remove the knife from my neck, or his hand from my mouth.

I had no choice. I had to follow him, and be his prisinor. What was he going to do with me? He held me tightly, and made me jump out my window with him. My room was on the first story.

I heard Delilah cry out my name, as Badger shoved me into the passanger seat of his black limo.

He drove off. I had no idea what he was going to do to me.

And for once in my life, I was scared.

______________________________________________________________

As Badger was driving the limo, I finally got to breathe again, and the knife was away from my neck. But I wasn't out of Harm's grasp. I was about to open the limo door, and prepared to do a shoulder roll out of the limo.

I jumped and screamed when I felt someone pull me back. Appartly, Badger and me weren't the only ones in the car. I couldn't see who held me, for he was in the shadows. All I know was he was he was a guy, for he held me tight against his chest. I struggled, but he put a gun to my head, making my freeze. I moaned in fustration.

Bad guys always have to have guns, don't they? ALWAYS.

I wasn't stupid. I kept still. I was pressing my luck, and I knew it, but I dared to ask it, anways.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him.

The man holding me held me tighter, hurting my chest and lungs. He put the gun closer to my temple, and I gasped in fear.

"Shut up!" He hissed at me.

I obeyed. It seemed like hours in the limo, and my legs had fallen asleep. The man holding me still held the gun close to my head. I closed my eyes, trying to avoid that I was being kidnapped. I tried thinking happy thoughts. None worked.

Except the thought of being home with Delilah again. Telling her how I feel about her. And not just as friends.

The limo finally stopped. When the man forced me out side (I hissed at him, for my legs hurt from being asleep), I noticed we were in the country. Isloated. CRAP. It was in a cave. Well, I give him creativity points. They shoved me in the cave with them. The torches lit the cave on the lonely cave walls.

Against my own will, when we finally reached the end of the cave, I saw chains follwed by shackles on the end of them. I knew that was where they were going to put me.

And of course, I was right.

Badger grabbed me, chained my wrists to the wall, then my ankles. Sweat poured a river from my face from fear. My heart was thumping out of my chest. My lungs were about to explode, and I was having troubles breathing. Badger still didn't leave my side. He wasn't done torchering me yet. He put his hand under my chin, and forced me to look him in the eyes. I broke out of his grip. Badger frowned.

"Klate!" Badger called to the man who was holding me captive in the limo, "show this kid who's boss."

"Teach him a lesson," Badger continued, "do what you want with him. But whatever you do, don't kill him. We're using him to get the Devonshire girl's parents."

What seemed days of beatings, he finally stopped me. I moaned. All I saw was my blood all over my body. But what hurt me the most was my rib cage. I coughed up blood, making Badger and Klate laugh. I moaned again, my eyes getting heavy...

______________________________________________________

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW:

Badger smirked when Julius gave his last moan and fell unconcious. He gave into Darkness, and let it brace him with no struggling. Badger waited for this moment, for he knew Julius wouldn't tell Delilah anything stupid, like, "save yourself", or crap like that when he's asleep.

Klate checked Julius' pulse and breathing. He was still alive, just weak and in pain. He was alive...barely.

_______________________________________________________________

BACK AT THE ACADEMY:

"Can you track him by his blackberry, Al?" Delilah asked him with desperation in her voice.

She was so panicing that her best friend...and crush, was kidnapped because of her. Scarlett and Al where with her at the computer.

"He must have known about the blackberry, Sugar," Scarlett said in a worry tone, "he must have broke it, for we can't contact him."

The computer began to flash a deep red. Then Badger's ugly face appeared. Delilah imidiately shoved poor Al out of the way.

"WHERE IS HE?!" Delilah demanded.

Scarlet thought for a second. It looked like they were in a cave, so there wouldn't be no computer, for no electricity. He must have a mobile phone, or something.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out," Badger said. "Here. I'll give you the location and everything. Come and get him."

"I don't believe you. This is too easy," Delilah said, trying not to explode with anger.

Badger sighed, and showed his phone to show the unconscious form of Julius. He was bleeding badly, from his ribs and left shoulder the most. He was in rough shape.

"YOU MONSTER!" Delilah screamed.

"Oh, that's a compliment to me, my Dear," Badger said smirking.

He still showed Julius. Klate came to the picture, and put a gun towards Julius' temple. Julius couldn't defend himself or do anything- he was unconscious.

"DON'T! PLEASE! I'll do anything!" Delilah begged.

"Please don't hurt my baby!" Scarlett cried out.

"Don't do it, man!" Al said in his panicy voice, "we'll do anything. Don't hurt my son."

Julius was like Al's and Scarlett's child. They began calling Julius their son, and Delilah their daughter. Delilah and Julius started calling them mom and dad. They were really a family, and one of their family members were in trouble. They'd do anything to save any member of their family. The screen showed Badger again.

"Okay. Then come and find him. I'm sending you the location. Be here in four hours. I want the Devonshire child to come ALONE, or the boy gets it." Warned Badger, as he continued to smirk. "His life is in your hands."

After Badger sent the location, he turned off the computer. His evil laugh echoed, taunting in Al, Scarlett and Delilah's ears.

Julius...I'm coming for you.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story