Categories > Original > Humor

The Poofers Story

by Razorblade_Romance 2 reviews

haha its pretty funny ...just read it and plz comment it

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 322 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
The Poofers story
One friday after school Devin called Amanda and asked if he could come over. She went in to the livingroom and saw her mom sitting on the couch on her laptop.She walks over to her and says "Mom, is it alright if Devin comes over?" "Oh sure." said her mom. "Thanks."said Amanda. She walks into her room and grabs the phone up quickly and says "come on over Devin." "Ok il be right there."said Devin. they both said "I love you" and hung up. Everything seemed fine...but there was a BIG problem sturring up inside the MCR jacket Devin had given Amanda for Valintines day. Smoky, AKA Poofers, Oofers, poofy, Oofy, Poof, Das Poof, Oofinstein,OofyPoofyWoofy had left a big steaming pile of crap inside. This filled Amanda with feral rage. A coupple minutes pass and Devin knocks on the door to be greeted by Amanda's mom. "Oh, Amandas in her room." Said her mom. Devin wlks to her door and opens it so see Amanda panting and almost crying. Devin shuts the door and says "whats wrong?" "My stupid ass cat shit in the MCR jacket!" "Oh shit." said devin "Is it washable?" "yea." said Amanda "But im tired of this damn cat!" "I can take care of your Poof problem" said Devin. He pulls out a bag of super sized and super cheesy Cheetos. He carefully pulls a cheeto out of the bag and feeds it too the cat.. a minute later, Poof starts making these wierd meowing noises. Then, Poof's stomach starts to vibrate and girgle and then it EXPLODES!!! "Oh my god!" said Amanda. "Dont worry." said Devin. Then, Devin pulls out a black cat with a white face and white belly. "Oh my god!"said Amanda. "I love him!" "Il call him Villa." said Amanda. Then they layed on her bed, snugling and watching Head Trauma......COME ON! JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story