Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Ed's Return and Envy's Secrets

Back Home

by chihiro_rocks 0 reviews

Ed and Envy return to Amestris and bring some secrets along. The Philosepher's stone isn't gone and Ed sin't all that "he" appears.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Envy, Lust, Winry Rockbell, Wrath - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 403 words

-1TrainWreck
Ed's a girl by the way (couldn't help myself) and Al has his body back, but he's taller then her still. Al's so used to calling Ed Nii-san that he can't stop. Just bear with me, This is based off the COS movie, Al has his older body and his memories back.
Chapter1.

"Nii-san?" Ed looked up in surprise at the figure at the door. She hadn't thought anyone would have visited her this late at night.

Oh hey, Al. Something wrong?" Ed said sitting up on the bed.

"No, Nii-san it's just.."

Al looked away as if he was scared.

"Just what?"

Al looked over at Ed.

Ed looked back at Alphonse.

She knew how much he had to go through when he looked at her.

She went through the same thing with Al in the armor, not a feeling of pity, but guilt and regret.

"I'm just so scared that you'll...that you'll...."

Alphonse looked down, he just couldn't bring himself to say the "D" word.

She knew that he was scared, hell, she was probably more so.

Ed saw the silent tears that were flowing down Al's cheeks, she hated when he did that.

She silently slid of the bed and walked over to him, her flesh and metal feet barely making a sound.

Al found himself being embraced by strong, thin arms and smelled his sisters honey-like scent.

"I promise you, I'm not going anywhere"

She squeezed a little tighter and then felt arms embracing her back.

She rested her forehead on Al's shoulder

"I promise." She loosened her grip and took a step back giving him a gentle, sincere smile.

People said that Al had a smile that could light up a room, but Ed's real smile outshines anyone else's. Al looked at his sister's smiling face and couldn't help but smile himself, she could always do that. "Don't worry about it, Alphonse"

Lightly kissing her on the forehead, Al looked at her, a huge smile plastered onto his face,

"Well, I gotta get home now. Win's gonna kill me if I don't get there in time."

Ed spun Al around and half-pushed, half-walked him towards the door.

"Then we do not want to keep her waiting! Trust me, that wrench arm of hers hurts!"

"Haha, I should know that by now Nii-san I live with her"

"I feel so happy for you."

"Haha, 'Night Nii-san!"

"'Night Al"
Sign up to rate and review this story