Categories > Celebrities > Justin Timberlake > Different but Together

A Little Bit of Everything

by hopingformagic 0 reviews

Cameron Diaz is mentioned and a bunch of other things happen.

Category: Justin Timberlake - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-21 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 569 words

0Unrated
Justin stared at his hands. He didn't like talking about his romantic life to anyone, not even his closest friends. Being a celebrity had its ups but it also had its downs. Justin never knew when a rumor might pop up in the entertainment business. The magazines would do anything to creat publicity. Anything. He looked up. Everyone was staring at him.

"Um....we broke up?" he answered meekly. John (another friend) sighed. "Dude, we know that." He looked at Cindy, exasperated. "We want to know the /details/." Justin sighed. "I'm pretty sure you've heard everything there is to know about the whole issue in the stories." Alex (yup another dude) snorted. "Like those are always true." Justin almost laughed. It was obvious they weren't going to let him off that easily. Nice friends huh? "Actually this time the media wasn't that far off." Justin replied, giving up. "We broke up because Cameron and I wanted different things. She wanted to get married and settle down. I can understand that, she's not exactly young anymore-" At this everyone laughed. "-but I still have a whole life in front of me. My career is at its height and it would a shame to ruin that because of marriage and-" Justin made a face. "-who knows what else." After this the group quieted down.

When Justin awoke the next morning, the sun was shining straight into his eyes. Ugg, he thought, why didn't he close the curtains last night? He had gotten into his room so late. He didn't even remember what time it was when he had stumbled through the door and collapsed onto the bed. Thank goodness it was a soft bed. He heard a rapping on the door. "What?" he grumbled, not bothering to ask who. Trace's voice came spoke loud and clear. Too loud. "Dude, I have to tell you something!" He banged on the door again. Justin threw the pillow at the door with all his might. It made a soft thump. "Can't you wait until later? Maybe next year?" He asked, now realizing that he had lost his pillow. "No, it's important!" Trace banged on the door again. "Open the damn door!" Justin sighed and yawned. He'd open it, but he'd take his sweet time.

Trace stood outside the door looking as though he'd seen better mornings. He was still in his P.J's. "What?" Justin asked when he lazily opened the door. Trace snorted. "Good morning to you too." He answered. He looked past Justin. "Somebody didn't bother cleaning up yesterday." It was true, Justin's room was a complete mess. Justin rubbed his eyes. "Get to the point." He replied, not looking back. "Your mom said something about the dinner tonight." Justin looked at him, confused. Trace sighed again. "The big fancy dinner in the v.i.p room?" Oh right. The dinner. How could he have forgotten? It was almost a tradition to have a huge dinner with important famous guests on the 3rd day they got to the Grand Bear Lodge whenever they went. This year was to be no different. Justin nodded. "Can I go back to sleep now?" Trace shrugged. "I kinda thought you'd have wanted to hear the last part." Justin groaned. "There's a last part?" Trace nodded. "Uh-huh. Your mom's invited Mr. Watson and his family." He grinned. "Which means Ms. Rachel Watson will be there as well."
Sign up to rate and review this story