Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live The Car Crash Hearts.

Where is your boy tonight?

by jessiearei 3 reviews

Molly is Pete's little sister. She's with the boys from the beginning. Will love blossom or will it spell out disaster?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-24 - Updated: 2007-02-24 - 1657 words

0Unrated
So here's my new story. I dont really know where i'm going with this story so please be nice. haha. And i'm going to try and update as soon as possible. But i can make any promises. My dad's making me get a job and school is getting hard.

And I kind of stole the name Molly from luckysgc921's story because i'm kind of in love with the name and the story! So if you haven't read it yet you should defiantly go check it out. And hopefully she doesn't get mad at me for stealing the name. Sorry, but anyways on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long Live The Car Crash Hearts.

Chapter 1

Where is your boy tonight?

Molly's POV:


I had a very long night and all I wanted to do was sleep the day away. But no, that can't happen when you're related to Peter Wentz. He came bounding into my room this morning at 11 o'clock and started jumping on my bed.

"MOLLY, MOLLY, MOLLY!!! Wake up!!" This kid is going to be the death of me.

"PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ THE 3RD. IF YOU DO NOT GET OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT NOW, I WILL BE FORCED TO KILL YOU!" I screamed pushing him off my bed and snuggling back in.

"But Mol, we have a new guy trying out for the band and I want you to check him out. Come on, get up already." He whined.

"Fine, I can see I'm not going to be getting any sleep anytime soon anyway!" I said throwing my covers back and stepping out of bed.

"That's where my boxers went! I've been looking for those!" Pete said pointing at the pair of boxers I was wearing.

"Actually, there Sonny's." I said quietly looking at the floor.

"Little sis what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. I don't want to talk about it right now. I'll be down in a minute, just let me get dressed." I said walking towards my bathroom. I heard Pete yell hurry up, but I chose to ignored him. I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and a black wife beater, pulled a brush through my straight jet black hair, added some eyeliner and headed to the garage.

I walked in and saw Andy banging on the drums, Pete tuning his bass, and Joe sitting on the couch spacing out. I coughed to make my presence known and went and sat next to Joe.

"Hey doll face. How are you doing today?" He asked placing his arm around my shoulder.

"Not so good Joey." I said putting my head on his shoulder. Joe and I are very close. He's like a second brother to me. Pete and I have known him since we were little.

"What's wrong sweets?" He asked pulling me closer.

"Me and Sonny got in another fight. And this time we broke up. I just can't do it anymore Joey. We just haven't been getting along like we used to." I said breaking down.

"It's ok Mol. There are better guys out there. Sonny just lost the best thing he will ever have!"

"Thanks Joe! What would I do with out you?" I asked smiling. He just smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"So Pete, where is your boy?" I asked. "I've been waiting for like 5 minutes."

"He'll be here, He's still in school unlike some people." Pete said looking at Joe and I, then going to scribbling in his notebook.

"Hey don't be mad just because I'm smart and graduated early!" I said defending myself.

"And what's Joe's excuse?" Pete asked.

"Hey, I quit for the good of the band. It also didn't help that I got into too many fights. What can I say? I'm a B.A." I busted up laughing.

"Joe if you're a B. A. then what am I?" Pete asked smirking.

"An ass-face." I laughed so hard that I almost fell off the couch.

"Your just jealous of my mad skills." Pete said.

"Great comeback Pete. What mad skills?" I asked.

"My mad pirate skills. I could go all pirate on your ass." Pete said acting like he was swinging a sword around.

"Yeah right. My mad ninja skills could totally beat your 'pirate skills' any day." I said.

"You wanna bet?" Pete asked stepping closer to me. I nodded my head and stood up. So I'm just a bit shorter than Pete but that doesn't mean anything.

"Look a unicorn." I said pointing off behind Pete. Being the idiot he is, he turned around.

"WHERE?!?" He said getting excited. I took this chance and yanked his gym shorts, along with his boxers down, giving Andy and the kid that just walked in the door a clear view of 'Petey Jr.'

"Oh come on man, put it away." Andy said shielding his eyes. The boy that just walked in turned around looking embarrassed.

"Um, I'm here for the uh audition." He stuttered.

"Yeah, come on in. Sorry about that. The bitch, I mean my sister thought it would be funny to pants me." Pete said after he had pulled up his shorts.

"Well, it is my job to embarrass you in front of your new friends." I said smirking.

"Anyways, guys this is Patrick. He'll be singing and playing guitar for us today." Pete said introducing all of us to a semi short person with blondish hair and black thick rimmed glasses. He was a little pudgy, but cute none the less.

"This is Joe, Andy, and my sister Molly." He said pointing to all of us. "Ok, well lets get started then." Everyone set up their instruments and got into position. They started playing a random song that Pete had picked and once Patrick started singing, I was floored. That kid could sing and sing good. He had the most amazing voice that I had ever heard. And that was saying a lot. They finished playing and stared at me, with my mouth hanging open looking very attractive.

"Very lady like Mol. What did you think?" Pete asked looking hopeful. He always wanted my input on stuff like this.

"That was amazing! You have range like other. I think he should defiantly be in the band Pete!" I said getting excited.

"You really think so?" Patrick asked shyly. Aww he looks so cute.

"Of course!"

"Yeah, dude that was pretty good. I defiantly approve." Joe said and Andy nodded his head in agreement.

"Then so it is. Patrick welcome to our unnamed band." Pete said walking up and shaking his hand.

"Wow, way to be official Pete." I said

"Stop being a smart ass Molly. I am older than you." He warned.

"Oh, I'm so afraid. What are you going to do? Tell mom?" I asked.

"Maybe! Don't you have somewhere to be? Like I don't know, screwing Sonny?" Oh, low blow.

"We broke up." I said quietly looking at the floor.

"What? When? Do I need to go kick that douche bag's ass?" Pete asked getting upset.

"No. I knew it was coming. I mean we've been fighting a lot lately and we just aren't in love anymore. It didn't feel right." I said trying to fight back the tears.

"Well you were too good for him anyways. I didn't even like him. He was a man whore." Pete said like it was nothing.

"Yeah, man whore. You know that doesn't really make my feel any better Pete." I said standing up and walking away.

"Wait Mol, that's not what I meant. I'm sorry." I stopped and turned around.

"It's ok Pete. Well I'm going to the kitchen to get something to eat. Anyone want anything?"

"Could you order us some pizza and bring us some drinks? Thanks sis."

"Oh of course Pete. I'd love to be your servant for the day." I said sarcastically.

"It's ok Mol, I'll help you out." Joe said getting up and walking with me to the kitchen.

"So what do you think of Patrick Molly?" Joe asked me once we'd reached the kitchen.

"He's really good! Defiantly a keeper." I said nodding my head in approval.

"Uh huh, anything else." He asked eyeing me.

"What are you talking about Joe. I just told you what I thought. He has range like no other." I said grabbing some soda out of the fridge.

"I saw the way you looked at him. You like him." Joe said smiling.

"What? No way Joe. Sonny just broke up with me. After two years of going out with him, I haven't gotten over him that fast. It just doesn't work like that." I said grabbing the phone to call in the pizza.

"I know you Mol. You like him, just face it. Sonny wasn't the one for you. Don't dwell on it." Joe said taking the soda back to the garage.

Patrick's cute, that's for sure. But there was no way I had any feelings for him just yet. I mean I don't even know this kid. And I'm defiantly not over Sonny yet, no matter how much of a douche bag he was. That was two years of my life I'll never get back.

I called in the pizza's and headed back to the garage. Patrick was looking over lyrics with Pete. Pete must really trust this kid. He doesn't even let me see his lyrics before they're songs. He looks so cute when he's trying to concentrate. Patrick, not Pete. That'd be gross.

I sat in the garage for a couple more hours watching the guys practice, but it was getting boring pretty quickly.

"I'm going to the mall, does anyone want to come with me?" I asked everyone while they were just sitting around.

"How about we all go. We could defiantly use a break." Pete suggested. Everyone agreed, so we headed off to the mall...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please Review!!!! It will make me update faster!
Sign up to rate and review this story