Categories > Celebrities > The Used > Love is not Forever.

He came back.

by WillBertluverX 2 reviews

Julia i snow in love with Frank Iero but what will happen when her old lover Bert Mcracken shows up. Is she goign to go with Bert or stay with he rnew love Frankie? Read on>>>rrreview!

Category: The Used - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 369 words

0Unrated
I was nicely sleeping in la la land when Frank jumped on top of me.

" Frank Iero, get off of my bed right now!"

" awe, come on Julia I am bored."

" God your such a baby, let me get dressed and we will go do something."

My name is Julia Williams and i am the girlfriend of Frank Iero.

I shoved him out of the room so I could get dressed, alone without him being all over me. I slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black and white striped shirt. Walking towards out of my room towards the kitchen I could smell something burning.

" Frank please tell me your are not trying to cook!"

" Uh...I am not trying to cook."

" Oh my god you burned the food, step away from the stove."

" I was just trying to make a nice breakfast for you."

" I know Frankie, its ok, I still love you even though you messed up the kitchen."

" I love you too Julia."

" How bout we walk to IHOP?"

" That sounds ok. Lets go."

It took us about 10 minutes to walk to IHOP, we were seated and out the corner of my eye I could see someone familiar. It was Bert. I tried not to draw attention to myself, but frank ruined my plan.

" Oh my god Bert!"

" Frankie is that you?"

" Yep. What are you doing here?"

" Well , I was coming to visit Juli."

" Uh Bert, don't call me that...uh can I talk to you outside?"

" Uh...yea"

" Frank I will be right back."

"Whatever."


" Bert why the fuck are you here?"

" To see you."

" Obviously, Bert I am not going back on tour with you if that's what your asking me."
" Juli I cant stand seeing you with Frankie."

" You fucked up!"

" I'm sorry."

" Bert, just leave I don't have time for this."

" I love you Juli"

" Leave!"

" Fine I am leaving."

I stood there and watched him walk away, with tears in my eyes. I felt bad, I was with Frankie but my old feelings for Bert came back as soon as he showed up. I needed to clear my mind so I started to walk home, forgetting Frankie.
Sign up to rate and review this story