Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

France?

by smokeyozzy 0 reviews

The FOB guys are vacationing in France, Joe meets a girl on the street and likes her, but will Pete and Patrick get to her first?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 756 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay, heres my new story, i think its going to be a one shot, but im not sure yet, i guess i'll know by the end of this chapter huh?
________________________________________________________________
Joe Trohman was walking through Paris aimlessly, he couldnt speak much French and had forgotten his map at his hotel room, he should of listened to Patrick when he warned him not to forget it.

He finally gave up and sat on the curb, resting. He had been walking around all day, and yep, you guessed it, forgetful Joe forgot his sidekick back at the hotel too, so there was no way he could call the guys.

Joe was looking around trying to spot someone that could help him, when a pretty girl ran by him carrying some pizza boxes. Her stiletto heel got hooked in a crack in the pavement, and she went tumbling to the ground face first. Joe jumped up and ran to catch her, hoping to save the day, but he tripped over the pizza boxes that flew out of her hands when she fell.

Now, both were lying flat on the pavement. Joe stood up laughing and helped the girl to her feet, she was giggling as well.

"Now that didnt go quite as I had planned." The girl laughed with a thick French accent.

"Nope. Wait, you can speak English?" Joe asked excitedly.

"No, I cant." She said sarcasticly, but Joe didnt notice the sarcasm.

"But you just did." Joe said, picking up her boxes.

"No I didnt." She said, taking the boxes from Joe.

"Yes you did." Joe said angrily. "Wait, are you being sarcastic?"

"Yes you dumbass. I can speak English, okay? Now im gonna go deliver these pizzas before my boss kicks my arse." She said, getting ready to run off again.

"Why are you trying to deliver pizza in Stilettos?" Joe asked just before she ran off.

"Well, I was planning on going to go to this dumb concert with my friends tonight, but my boss sprang an hour of overtime on me." She said.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I really need to get these delivered." She said.

"Do you mind if I accompany you, im kinda lost anyway, and I have nowhere better to go." Joe said sadly.

"Fine, but you have to help." She handed 2 of her 4 boxes to Joe, then started walking fast towards a tall building. Joe followed her.

Only when they entered the building did Joe notice it was the hotel he had been desperately trying to find all day.

The girl checked in with the desk to find the right room, then she walked towards the elevator, Joe rushed to get on before the doors close.

On the way up (they were going to the penthouse suite), the only noise was the crappy elevator music, until Joe started laughing at how stupid he was.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" The girl asked.

"Well, this is the hotel I couldnt find, the whole time I couldnt find it I was right down the street." Joe laughed.

The girl smacked him.

"Ouch." whined Joe, rubbing the red mark on his cheek. "What was that for?"

"You were being a dumbass again." The girl said.

"Oh, so that makes it alright for you to hit me?" Joe asked angrily. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Abbie Marilin." she said as the elevator dinged, signaling that they reached the penthouse suite.

The door opened to reveal Patrick with a hungry look on his face. "Joe, what the hell are you doing delivering pizzas?" Pete asked from behind Patrick.

"I dont know." Joe said, stepping out of the elevator. Abbie followed him off.

Patrick went to take the pizza boxes from Abbie, but she held out her hand.

"Money first." She said.

"Fine, let me go get my wallet." Pete said walking into the kitchen, Patrick and Joe followed him out there.

"Man, where did you find her Joe, she's smokin." Patrick said.

"Yea I know, but let me ask her out guys, I found her first." Joe whined.

"Nope, Pete always wins." Pete said, grabbing a couple twentys from Andy's wallet. Then he ran out into the living room, just in time to notice Andy steal his prize.

"So, when can I pick you up?" Andy asked Abbie.

"Um, eight tommorow is fine." Abbie said, then walked onto the elevator.

"Andy, you suck man." Joe pouted.
_______________________________________________________________
Okay, that was my first one shot, how was it? Please review!-SMOKEY

Sign up to rate and review this story