Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Best of Friends

Love, pain and friendship

by Joal_Hilary 1 review

15 year old Jayde Mathews and 32 year old Jane Mathews move from Australia to Waldorf, Maryland. Jayde starts at La Plata high school and befriends Benjamin Combs. Read and review please.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 757 words

0Unrated
a/n I know it has taken forever for me to update but I've been busy okay! I don't just have this story I have three other stories on Harry Potter fan fiction and I have had heaps of homework and assignments. Thanks to everyone who has reviewed the previous chapter. So yeah it has been awhile coming but here is the next chapter of 'The Best of Friends'

Chapter 13 Love, pain and friendship
Joel pov

I put the phone down and collapse on my bed, sighing angrily about the previous phone call with Jayde.

That stupid bitch, how dare she use me to get to my fucking asshole of a brother! I am not to be messed with she should know that.

I get up off my bed and climb down the stairs to the kitchen and I get an apple out of the fruit bowl.

I look out the window and see Billy and Paul waving at me, I walk outside and greet them with a small grunt.

Billy and Paul look at each other uneasily and look at me then Billy says "You okay Joel?"
"Stupid Mathews just broke up with me and now she is going to pay!"
"Joel what are you going to do to her?"

I whisper my plan to them and they stare at me in shock and we begin to walk towards Jayde's house.

*
Jayde Pov

I walked into Benji's room, coffee in hand I smiled at him and he smiled at me. Poor Benji still didn't have his memory back and it was really upsetting my but I didn't want him to know that.

"Jayde?"
"Yes Benji?"
"Why did you go to the prom with Joel? You had promised that you would go with me."
"WHAT!! Oh my God Benji your memory's back Squeals I have to go tell mum."

I ran out of Benji's room and went to the pay phone and rang mum.

"Mum?"
"Jayde?"
"Benji's memory has come back."
"Really...I'll be at the hospital soon."
"See you then mum."

I hung up the phone and walked back into Benji's room. He looked really mad.
"Benji what's wrong?"
"You Bitch, I hate you!"
"What Benji why?"
"You went out with my twin knowing it would upset me."
"Benji, I know and I'm so sorry. Joel and I aren't going out now, I love you Benji."
"No you don't or you never would have done that so GET OUT!"

I walk out of the room tears streaming down my face as I was walking out of the hospital, I ran into mum she looked at me and knew exactly what had happened. She never said anything just hugged me, gave me the car keys and walked towards Benji's room.

*
Billy pov

"Joel, are you sure we should do this?"
"Why not she broke my heart it's only fair Billy."
"I don't think burning her house is the right way to go about it Joel."
"Fine Billy if you don't want to help me with this then Fuck off!"
"Goodbye!"
"What about you Paul? Do you think burning down her house is wrong."
"Nope."
"Good"

I run off from Joel and Paul to the hospital to find Jayde. I run to the help desk and ask for Benjamin Combs, they tell me the room and I follow the directions to get there and enter Benji's room.

"Hey"
"Hey"
"Is Jayde here?"
"No!"
"Do you know where she would be?"
"Why?"
"Because I need to warn her that Jayde is about to burn her house down."
"Joel is burning our house down?"

Benji and I look around and spot Jane Mathews standing in the doorway.

"Yes"
"But Jayde would be inside the house now."
"WHAT???"

I watch as Benji jumps out of the bed and runs out of the room, Jane and start running after him, we follow him out of the hospital and up the road to Jayde's house which is on fire and Joel and Paul are no where insight.

Benji runs into the house, Jane and I yell out his name, telling him not to go in but he does........

a/n ha a cliffy what do you think will happen will Jayde and Benji Survive? I will try and update whenever I can. Please review and look I have made Billy a good guy just for my faithful reviewers. I would like to thank Level27freak, BenjisRiotGirl79, leathleproduction, and Young_And_Hopeless for your wonderful reviews you guys keep me writing!

Joal_Hilary xx
Sign up to rate and review this story