Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Im Not OK ... It's A Thing Called HIGH SCHOOL

Chapter 15

by leitchy 0 reviews

this could get messy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 461 words

0Unrated
The next few weeks went along pretty badly. Mikey spent a lot of time with Sam who mocked Gerard which only made him feel worse about himself. Ray spent time with this mystery girl, and Frank with Ayisha. Even Bob was in his own little world thinking about Ms. Marcley. I felt really left out because most of the time Gerard and I spent together was either me holding his hair and rubbing his back as he threw up after a night out drinking, watching him sleep off a hangover or us fighting and yelling about his habits. Yep, he had started drinking again, and it really bothered me. He promised me he would stop, but he would always go out and do it again. I would come over to find him a wreck, or he may call me and ask me to help him feel better. I was getting sick and tired of it.

"Gee, are you sober?" I asked as I peeked in through his door. He nodded after briefly looking up from his latest artwork. "You've promised me time and time again that you would give this up. But you haven't. I'm really worried about you." He didn't bother looking up. "I can't. It's like it has a hold on me." He replied, smudging some charcoal with his thumb. I sighed. "You don't get this do you? It's either me or the booze." I said, standing up. He looked up at me. "Amy, please don't leave me. I need you." He said. "Not if you continue this. Gee, I'm sick of you lying to me! We're over!" I yelled, turning to walk out of the house. I didn't turn around to hear him whisper 'I love you' or to see the silent tears running down his cheek. I just needed to get out.

I thought about what I had done. I couldn't believe I broke up with Gerard. It was a horrible thing, but it's what we both needed. I didn't want a lying boyfriend who got drunk every night. He was failing every subject, that is, if he even bothered showing up for school.

The day after I broke up with Gerard, I walked to school by myself. I was lonely, instead of being happy. I didn't know what was wrong. I sat in the quad, crying to myself. "Hey, what's wrong?" I heard someone ask. I looked up and saw Frank staring down at me. I shook my head. "I'll make you feel better." He said. I grinned as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. When I felt his warmth, and had actually encountered a sweet and gentle side of Frank, I poured out my heart. I told him everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story