Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Loves Punishment

Straddling Parking Lot Confessions

by DetectiveDaughter 8 reviews

Oohhhhh! Read. Kind of funny... Pete is a nerd and so is Emerald! Poor Arissa!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 2192 words

4Insightful
I think this might be the longest chapter I've written. I'm a dweeb! You are lovely! Enjoy!

Chapter 14

Three days had gone by since Pete had asked Arissa to go home with him for Christmas. Since then Arissa had been on edge. She would pace nervously when thinking about the idea of meeting his mother and father. She snapped at him whenever he would try and calm her and remind him kindly that he never had to worry about meeting his parents because they were HIS parents. Pete wanted to make a joke about how irrational she was being or about her not making any sense until she gave him the 'couch' look. He decided to keep his mouth shut and instead rolled his eyes.

Arissa suggested going shopping because she wanted all new clothes to look presentable, as she put it, for his parents. Pete had insisted all her clothes were perfect, but when she began throwing things out of her closet and raging about how she dressed like a horny sixteen year old he quietly made his way to the living room to watch TV. He was beginning to learn how to deal with her new moods.

When she finished her raid she came out carrying three bags over flowing with clothes and underwear. Needless to say Pete warmed up to the idea of shopping and helped her throw all the bags in the dumpster.

Now, here it was two days before their trip and they were layed out on his bed after dinner, enjoying the feel of each other thoroughly.

Arissa was straddling Pete in her underwear and blouse while leaned over nibbling at his collar bone as her hand rubbed at the bulge forming in his pants. A light sheen of sweat was forming on his bare chest which she was graciously licking. The smile plastered to his face was that of pure ecstasy as her hands came up and her hips rolled against his.

"God, Arissa." He gasped. "I want you so bad, baby." He turned her over swiftly and began helping her shed her already unbuttoned blouse. Inside he was screaming, thinking 'Tonight could be the night' finally. After seven long months of wanting and needing it was going to happen. Arissa moaned beneath him arching her back and rubbing against him aroused. Pete let his hands take on a life of their own paying close attention to the way she sounded when pinched here or rubbed there. 'Slow down Pete,' he thought while kissing her neck.

"Oh, Peter." She sang as his lips traveled over the tops of her breasts and his left hand slipped around her back to undo the newly acquired tangerine colored lace bra. When she felt the material around her loosen she sat up abruptly and refastened the buckle.

"Damn it Arissa!" Pete shouted while rubbing his back from his place on the hard wood floor of his bedroom.

"Oh, God, Peter. I'm so sorry." She said peeking over the edge of the bed almost scared.

Pete looked up at her shaking his head, "A simple 'stop' would have been just fine." He scoffed before standing up with his shirt and hoodie in hand and storming out of the room.

"Peter..." Arissa tried.

"Save it." He bellowed from the hall. "Put your clothes on." He commanded before she heard the front door slam shut behind his angry figure.

Once she was fully clothed and some what decent she followed after him. When she stepped outside he was sitting on the steps to his house his head down. He turned to look at her and rose walking over to his car a look of disappointment on his face. Arissa hung her head as he got in and started the engine. He was taking her home. She wandered over to the car and got in feeling dejected.

"Pete I..." He held up his hand to stop her and backed out of the drive way.

"Don't Arissa." He paused. "Just be quiet." He said rubbing a hand over his chin in thought.

Arissa sniffled as tears stung the corners of her eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"So am I." He nodded. "Believe me, so am I."

Arissa held back a sob and stared at his profile which faced straight ahead. He wouldn't look at her or speak to her. Peter had never been mad at her before. He drove slowly past houses and under lights with far away eyes. She shuddered thinking of how he'd yelled minutes before. The only time he'd ever yelled in front of her before was when he was on he phone with the label refusing to do an interview with E! about their relationship.

"Please say something." She begged. Pete turned to look at her and bit his lip. He looked angry. She flinched inwardly, preparing for him to scream again.

"I'm sorry." He whispered reaching over for her hand and taking it in his gently. He brought it up to his lips and kissed the back of it. He made a right watching her from the corner of his eye and pulled into a parking lot shutting off the engine and turning on the radio. "What the hell is going on Arissa?" He asked calmly. "You've got to let me in on what's going on in that pretty little head."

"I don't know Pete." She shrugged not wanting to let him in on her secret. He pulled his hand away and placed it on the steering wheel before leaning his head on it.

The sound of Sara McLaughlin made its way to her ears and she hummed along absent mindedly. "Please, Arissa, Talk to me." He paused. "Is it me? Is there something wrong? Do you not want to be with me that way?"

"No." She near shouted. "It isn't that at all." She tried to assure him.

"Well, then what is it?" He asked slamming the steering wheel with his hands. "I don't understand what's going on with you." He groaned. "Its like every time we get there, to that...that place..an...and...and things are perfect...you stop me. Its like you don't want me near you all of the sudden. Like I'm repellent or something." He says gesturing his frustration with his hands.

"Oh, Pete. Its not that...at all. I want you. I do. Its just..." She thought back to what Emerald told her.



"He doesn't know I'm a virgin." Arissa told her. Emerald laughed hysterically.

"I can't believe you still are." She giggled. "I've already given mine away three times."

"Em...This is serious. We are going to be in a hotel alone, all night, more than once."

"But hasn't he slept over before?" Emerald asked recalling a funny story about her falling off the bed and Pete rubbing her bottom to take away the pain.

"Yes...But it was different. We didn't want to then." She said matter-of-fact.

"But you do now..." She fished.

"Yes." She half whispered afraid someone would hear.

"What changed?" She chuckled.

"A lot. Things have gotten more serious. Now, we usually just hang out alone. Before we were with the band or out. Now there's all this temptation and...he told me he loved me." She said listing things off.

"And you love him?"

"God yes. So much." Arissa confirmed.

"So do it." Emerald paused. "It is what you've been waiting for."

"I know...But...I'm scared." Arissa shuddered.

"Why? Just tell him the truth. Trust me he'll be ecstatic." Emerald suggested before yelling at someone in French and getting off the phone in a rush.




"Arissa...Look at me." She turned her head slowly and bit her lip.

"I'm just scared Pete." He held back a smile. He loved when she called him Peter, but when she said Pete...It was gorgeous.

"Scared of what? Me?" He asked a little confused. He turned back to face the front and shook his head.

"Yes...No...I mean..."

"What?! Arissa, What do you mean?" He asked frustrated.

Arissa swallowed hard and looked down at her hands. "Pete..." She started slowly. "I...I'm..."

"You are...What?" He was getting impatient and slightly angry.

Arissa closed her eyes and tried again sighing. She had to tell him. She was going to have to anyway. It might as well be now. "I'm a virgin. Ok, Peter, I'm a virgin."

Pete whipped his head around at her and his mouth dropped open a little. He watched as she wrung her hands nervously and bit her lip waiting for his reaction. She was telling the truth. Here in the middle of a parking lot. "You...You're...a..." He smiled broadly and looked down laughing a little. "I would have never thought you were a...." He chuckled and looked out the window to the sky silently thanking God. How he had got so lucky he would never know.

Arissa gaped at him as he giggled and grinned. She got mad and huffed before opening the car door and slamming it shut. Pete turned alarmed and watched as she stalked away from him. He scrambled out of his seat belt and through his door.

"I can't believe this!" She shrieked before saying a lot of stuff in a language he didn't understand. He stopped in his tracks and stared at her back as she stormed off in the direction of her house. 'Since when does she speak any other languages?' he thought.

"There really is a lot I don't know about her." He said out loud.

"Ya think?" She screamed from a couple feet away making him jump.

"Arissa stop right there!" He shouted. "I mean it Riss!" He managed while running to catch up to her. Grabbing her arm he spun her around to face him. "What the hell are you doing?" He said breathless.

"I'm going home!"

"Why?!" He asked as she struggled to get free from his grasp. He held tighter.

"Because I'm pissed off!" She whispered pissed because she never cursed. She pulled her arm from him again trying to get free.

"Why?!" He tightened his grip yet again and tried to figure out why they were screaming at each other. His eyebrows knitted together as he waited for an answer.

"Because I'm being honest with you and your laughing and...and..." She paused taking a breath. "Why were you laughing? You... JERK!" Pete tilted his head back surprised, shook it trying not to laugh at her anger and pulled her into his arms.

"Sshh. I love you." He giggled and stroked her hair out of her face while kissing her forehead tenderly. She attempted pushing him away. "Stop that." He laughed pulling her tight against him. "I laughed at myself not you. Here I was acting like a girl thinking you didn't want me and... It really wasn't me." She sniffled against his chest. "I felt like an idiot. I'm sorry for laughing. Okay?" He picked up Arissa's head and looked into her watery eyes before stroking away some of her frustrated tears.

She nodded before saying, "I love you too." Huffing she pushed him away again and moved past him toward the car. He laughed and ran towards her slipping his arms around her waist from behind to stop her. He pressed her to him and kissed at her favorite spot rocking them slightly side to side.

"Let's go back to my house." He whispered into her neck. "I don't want to take you home." She shuddered as his lips grazed her shoulder. "I want to hold you all night." He kissed her ear, "Will you come back with me and sleep in my arms?" He asked in taffy sweet tone.

Arissa nodded and replied, "Yes." She turned in his embrace and kissed him fully on the mouth. "I should have told you sooner...I'm sorry."

"Its okay... Great even." He let his hands move to her bottom and picked her up while kissing her again.

She gasped and giggled before he put her down. Peter looked into Arissa's eyes and smiled happily. "I love you Peter Wentz. So much." His eyes lit up and she leaned towards his ear, "It's you Pete." She mused. "You are the one I've been saving it for."

Pete pulled back to look at her face and grinned as he took note of the sincerity laced with the green in her eyes. "I love you Arissa Ryan." He cocked his head to the side, "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy you felt that way because...." He stole a kiss, "I have no intention of ever letting you go."

"I wouldn't want you to..."

They walked hand in hand to the car and made their way back to his bed and into each others arms knowing that when they woke up something special would be there waiting for them.

Each other.



I hope you liked it! I got to be playful with this one! Please Review! I love reviews...If I get 5 or more this time the next chapter will be 3,000 words. I'm almost at a thousand reads! C'mon C'mon!
Sign up to rate and review this story