Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

I'm a glass full of empty and the worst of the best:[Chapter 1]

by vaudevillekid 2 reviews

A girl, Alyssa has tragic events popping left and right. Her new friends also have their shares of drama.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 411 words

0Unrated
[Bad endings make great beginnings]

I'd sat there, my legs twitching and fingers laced together.

"This can't be happening."I'd mumbled to myself,"How could this happen?"it finally hit me.

Daddy wasn't coming home,neither was mommy or big brother.

"The fire had wounded fifteen people and ten dead."The reporter buzzed on my T.V.

I started to cry and shake my head.

I was alone for good, my family and friends died in that fire, they were the ten dead.

I was lost and didn't know what to do, my 18 birthday was coming up in two days and my everything had

got burned down.

But why?

I heard the doorbell ring of my dormroom,I walked up to answer it.

Not more reporters, I want to be left alone.

"Hello, are you Alyssa?"A boy with brown hair and eyes had asked, boy was he tall.

"Yes, who's asking?"I had managed to maintain my smart-assness,even though I was miserable.

"This is for you."He'd said quickly and thrusted and box into my hands and ran off.

I sighed and threw the box down, it was just another box of memories.

Memories I didn't want to have.

I sat there, tomorrow was the day I was going to get mobbed by reporters asking what happened.

When quite frankly, I didn't even know what happened.

I gotten ready for bed and the doorbell rang again, I looked through the keyhole and it was the same boy.

"Hey,um,I'm getting transfered from my dorm and apperently, we're roommates now."He'd mumbled.

"I'm Ryan Ross."He added.

"I'm Alyssa Greyson."I replied,"Come in and put your boxes on the other bed."

"Sorry abou-"Ryan said before I cut him off.

"It's okay, I heard enough of that today."I reasurred him and got into my bed, he watched me intently as if

something intersting was going to happen.

I lied in bed as he also got ready and got into the bed across the room.

"Good night,Alyssa."Ryan had told me in a sweet and warm voice.

"Good night,Ryan."I returned the favor and turned off the lights.

I woke up at 5:00 a.m. with a knife to the side of me it read Bad endings are good beginnings.

Why was there a knife a kilometer away from my waist,did the person miss?

Who was the person...and why was he/she coming for me?
Sign up to rate and review this story