Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I've already given up on myself twice

Next time I'll just shut my mouth.

by sillyperson 3 reviews

Okay so I decided to write this story not to sure whether to carry it on but anyway tell me what you think :D btw I used the same girl as in my other story 'why did you trust me with your heart?' ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2007-03-01 - 1474 words

0Unrated
Elspeth's POV

"Mum I'll be fine, so its my first day at school its not as if anyone has anything against me." I moaned.
"I'm just making sure that your sure you want to go to school again especially after what happened." She said back.
"Just don't worry, I'll be fine." I replied while kissing her on the cheek and leaving the car. She honked the horn as the car drove past me and left me to my fate at my new school. Okay no one knows about my past and they don't need to find out either. I walked up the path and I could feel all the pairs of eyes staring at me like I was something that had come from mars. I could hear a group of girls whispering behind me and then laugh. I am not having this on my first day. "Have you got something to say to my face?" I asked while turning around to face them.
"I dunno if you can take it." A girl with long brown hair said spitefully to me. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and pull me away from her, whoever it was could see that this wasn't going to end well. He led me inside and stopped me outside a locker covered in stickers of famous rock bands. "What do you think your doing?" I asked shyly as he stood opposite me. He had amazing blue eyes and his hair went down to about his shoulders and he had a distinctive face. "I'm sorry but I didn't want you getting into a fight with Johanna." He replied sheepishly.
"Oh thanks." I said while trying not to blush.
"Don't mention it...erm are you new here or something cuz I haven't seen you around?" He asked while scratching is silky brown hair.
"Yeah I start today, I'm Elspeth by the way."
"Oh I'm Spencer." He replied while reaching out his hand, which I instinctively shook. There was an awkward silence, I hated silences like this, and I could tell he was shy by the way he spoke. "What have you got next?" I blurted out.
"I have Music next...probably the best lesson of the week." He replied while letting out a cute smirk.
"Oh so do I...can I walk with you?" I asked while biting my bottom lip, why did I always do that when I was nervous?
"Sure." He replied willingly. "I said I'd meet Brendon here first though so we'll have to wait for him." He added while dialling in his locker code. When he opened the door of his locker all I could smell was major BO probably coming from a pair of sneakers that hadn't seen a spray can for a while. "Sorry about the smell old pair of gym socks that need washing." He apologised I noticed him go slightly red. As he rummaged around in his locker, a noticed a guy coming towards us. He black hair that flopped in front of his eyes and he was wearing black glasses that suited his face really well. As his eyes locked with mine he quickly looked away and then back to check that it was him that I was looking at. "Hey Spencer." He said while placing his hand on his shoulder. Spencer noticed the funny the look I was giving him and he instantly filled me in. "Oh this is Brendon, B Bear this is Elspeth." He said while leaving us alone to get acquainted.

Brendon's POV

Her hair is so beautiful and the dark blonde is so hypnotising, and her skinny jeans show the outline of her legs so well. And I can tell by her pumpkins t she is a fan. Why am I so bad at talking to new people, especially girls I don't know why I bother no ones ever going to be interested in me. Well I suppose it's worth a try.
"I take it you're a pumpkins fan then?" I said aimlessly.
"Yeah...they're a great band." She said, I couldn't stop staring into her eyes and smiling at her.
"Yeah I like the counting crows as well...you know that whole stuff." I replied as we started to walk down the corridor to Music.
"Same here I'll listen to anything but that's kinda more me." She smirked while flickering her gem blue eyes.
"Cool, so what school have you transferred from?" I asked as we stopped outside the music room.
"Erm a place in New Jersey." She said going quiet. Shit must have hit a bad icebreaker. "Right I'm getting the feeling that I need to change the subject." I said while trying not to blush.
"No it's just...I'm sorry but I think I kinda need to get to know you better before you know my past. I mean I'd rather you got to know me not my history." She said while not trying to loose eye contact with me.
"Okay." I said awkwardly. Before I could say anything else stupid the bell rang indicating that we could go into class. Spencer pushed in front of me with Olivia; great another fun day watching him gawp all over her. Why can't he just wake up and see sense that she only wants him so he helps her with her homework. I've been played with that one way to many times.

Elspeth's POV

I followed the others into the music room; it was really different to what the one at my old school was like. There was a rack of guitars in the corner of the room and a drum kit. And at every desk there was a keyboard. Although this was exciting me I was more worried about who I was going to sit next to...yes very important. Spencer went and sat next to a girl with long curled brown hair. I stood in the centre of the room like a lost sheep. I noticed Brendon gaze over to me and say, "Do you want to come and sit here?"
"Sure." I said while smiling at him. He was being really nice to me, different to what other guys would have done. I glanced into his eyes as he got out his books he soon looked away. I noticed a tall guy come over to our desk and stop and stare at me. "What do you want?" I asked spitefully as I could tell he wasn't the sort that was here for a civilised conversation.
"Aw would you look at that Brendon's got a girlfriend." He said loudly so everyone in the class was staring at us. I rolled my eyes as he came back with the worst come back ever. "She's not my girlfriend." He said while staring at his shoes, I could see the frustration in his eyes. "Just leave him alone." I shouted as I stood up and came face to face with him.
"What are your gonna do about it?" He asked cockily. I looked around and saw a bottle of water in Brendon's bag. I grabbed in and poured all over the guy's head. His smug smile soon washed away along with his pride. I suddenly heard an applause coming from around me. Brendon looked up at me and smiled nervously. I think I could sense what was coming next as the class went dead silent as the teacher entered the room. He stopped and stared at the boy I had, wet. "Matt why are you so wet?!" He asked angrily, I felt my stomach hit the floor.
"Brendon did it." He said while regaining the smug smile again. Shit shit shit.
"To the office now Brendon! I'd expect more from you." He shouted. I felt my heart race as he scowled at me; well I thought it was me he was glaring at but it could have been Matt. I sat down and sunk into my chair...this was going to be one long lesson.
**********
"Don't worry the worst thing Brendon will get is a detention." Spencer reassured me while putting his arm around my back. It was like we'd known each other for years. "I hope your right cuz it decision time." I said quietly as Brendon opened the door, he didn't look too happy.
"Brendon what did you get?" Spencer asked casually like it was an achievement.
"I got a detention." He said coldly.
"Brendon I'm really sorry." I said sheepishly.
"Yeah and so am I...look just butt out of my life I'm gonna get slaughtered by my parents now and its all thanks to you so just leave me alone." He said while storming off up the corridor. I have well and truly screwed it up this time.

tell me what you think and i'll try and have the next chapter up by monday
Sign up to rate and review this story