Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tickets to the Future...

Surprise From a Loved One

by NegatesXPain 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-03-01 - 1533 words

0Unrated
It all started out on a Thursday afternoon in one of Chicago's suburbs, Wilmette, Illinois. A 23-year-old girl by the name of Larissa was watching the news while snuggling with her boyfriend, Zach.

The two have known each other since the sixth grade, but at a first glance, they weren't the best of friends. To be honest, they were on the exact contrary. The two were separated by the ends of their social circles: Larissa being part of one of the secondary music-oriented groups, and Zach being a hot shot stud muffin. After a few years, they became the best of friends and went off to college together at DePaul University to study journalism. Soon after getting their diplomas, the two decided they would give dating a chance, but if it didn't work out, they would immediately return to the same friendship they once had.

Well, it's been 6 months and 2 days since they've been together, and so far so smooth. And today, Zach was going to surprise Larissa with tickets to a Fall Out Boy show that was on the next day(Friday). Fall Out Boy was one of Larissa's most favorite bands. Not a day goes by without them being in her thoughts which sometimes bothered Zach, but there wasn't much he could do. She especially fancied the bassist, Pete Wentz, but that was no surprise since all girls go "goo goo ga ga" over him.

But to get back to the story, Zach knew that the tickets would make Larissa one of the happiest girls in the world, but the fact that he got her backstage passes would make her the happiest person in the universe.
"Larissa, sweetie, I have a little something to give you." Zach whispered into her ear, while her head was on his chest. Her head rose up in curiosity. "What is it?" Zach reached around his back jean pocket to pick out three tickets. "Here you go." He said this in a beautiful tone, waiting to see what she thought. "Oh ... My ... Gosh!" Larissa jumped up with the two tickets in her hands and started screaming "But... but... these tickets sold out while ago!" she exclaimed. "Let's just say I know someone who knows someone." Zach said with a smirk on his face. Larissa screamed one last time and then she planted one of the most romantic kisses on her boyfriend, who was still on the couch. She curled her legs around him and their lips touched. She immediately stopped and asked, "But why are there three tickets since you're going out of town for an article and there is no one else who would care to go?" Zach smiled and said, "I flew two people who you are very fond of out here that I'm sure you will be pleased to see." Larissa's face turned into a question mark, "Who???" she asked. "I can't tell you that, but I can tell you that they will be here in two hours for me to pick them up." Zach answered. "Oh please, please tell me..." Larissa begged. "Nope, sorry, I want to surprise you" Zach said with a huge smile on his face. Zach loved it when Larissa got eager to find something out. "Oh Fine." She huffed. "You know, I was about to give you some, but now that you aren't telling me, so none for you tonight!" She said with a smirk. "Fine" Zach hesitated with a smile, hiding how much he wanted all of her. "Fine" she said once again. "Fine" he repeated. They both knew they couldn't stand it to resist one another so they just resumed where they left off: kissing.

Layer after layer, they were soon done undressing one another and Larissa moaned with excitement. "You are the most amazing girl I've ever met" Zach whispered in her ear. This was like hearing a symphony of love in her ear and then she felt him growing. He had officially entered her and they both moaned for minutes on end. At the end of it all, they both gave each other a few last kisses and dressed again. That was one of the best times they'd ever had with one another.

~~~~

"I'm going to pick up your surprise guests Larissa, do you want me to get anything on the way?" Zach called to her from the door. Larissa appeared and said "No, I'm fine darling." She then ran up to him to give him a beautiful kiss and then she whispered to him "Thank you for everything".

Zach then left in his car to go to the airport. Those last four words that Larissa whispered to him had such a sweet after taste. He thought about that for two thirds of the way there. Then, he remembered he was going to go pick up two of Larissa's best friends who resided in New York City. Their names were Katherine and Ariana(Ari for short). Zach remembers them from school very well and he remembers very well how tight Larissa was with them. Zach approached the entrance to the airport and then he finally saw the two. They haven't changed a bit. Ari was still her tall, slender self with black hair and freckles and Katherine was still the average size girl with brown hair and noticeably blue eyes. At first they didn't recognize Zachary, but then at a second glance, they saw who it was.

"So nice it is to see you girls again!" Zach exclaimed. "Hey Zach" they both greeted him with a hug. "I can't wait to surprise Larissa that we're here!" Katherine exclaimed. "Does she know someone is coming?" Ari asked. "Yes, she does know someone is coming, but she doesn't know who" Zach told them. "I also have a surprise for you two girls." Zach told them, sounding mysterious. "What is it?" the two girls asked eagerly at the same time. "Well, I can't really tell you, but Larissa already knows." Zach responded. "Oh. I can't wait to see it." Katherine said. "Me neither" Ari replied after.

After some talk, they finally pulled up the the apartment complex Larissa lived at. "Now do you and Larissa live together, or do you live separately?" Ariana asked. "Oh, we live separately just so we don't get sick of one another." After Zach said that, they all chuckled and went up the elevator to Larissa's level. Zach happened to have a spare key and he opened the door. There, sitting on the couch was Larissa. She turned her head to finally view her guests. When she saw her two bestest friends in the entire world standing at her doorway she squealed with excitement and sprinted to the door to give them both hugs. Well, more like strangulations. "Oh my goodness, I would have never guessed it would have been you guys since you are always working with Seventeen!" Larissa rushed. "Well, we got a call a few days ago from this wonderful man here telling us he wanted to surprise you and here we are!" Katherine explained. "I'm so excited about tomorrow! We are finally all getting together again to go to a Fall Out Boy show!!! Just like good old days!" Larissa exclaimed without knowing that the other two had no idea. "Wait. WHAT?" Ari exclaimed. "That's the surprise Zach!?" Katherine asked with anticipation. "Yup." Zach said smiling. "OH MY GOSH!" the two girls exclaimed. "Yeah, I got the same reaction from her" Zach said pointing at Larissa. "Wait, so they didn't know?" Larissa asked. "Nope, not at all." Zach told her. " Oh, and one other surprise none of you knew about, here, look at these." Zach said pulling out another set of three laminated sheets of paper. "BACKSTAGE PASSES!?!?" the three of them all screamed in unison. "You got that right." Zach told them very casually. They all gave him the biggest hugs of appreciation. "Well, I'm going to leave you girls to talk and have a get-together like the old days. Goodnight all of you. I will see you in a few days when I get back from my trip." The two visitors hugged Zach goodbye and then Zach gave Larissa a goodbye kiss. "Don't get too comfy with that Patrick Wentz guy" Zach warned Larissa as a joke. "It's Pete Wentz. And don't worry. Nothing compares to you my love" Larissa told him as one last phrase. And he was gone for three days.

He was right, it was just like the old days, except for one thing: they were drunken pigs. Larissa was usually what people considered straight edge (meaning you don't do drugs or alcohol), but for her girls, she made a big exception. "So, you really like this guy Larissa?" Ari and Katherine asked. "Yeah, I really do. I almost think... well... I think I love him." She said with much hesitation. The other two were in awe with what she just said. They all fantasized about meeting Fall Out Boy the next day. See, each of them had their own obsession, Larissa loved Peter, Katherine loved Patrick, and Ari loved Joe and Andy. Finally, at around 4 am in the morning, they fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story