Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

I Just Can't Help It

by Geets 7 reviews

Vicky and Brendon are extremely distant with each other, while everyine spends the day together, in the zoo, back at home...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-02 - Updated: 2007-03-02 - 2905 words

1Hot
I sat on the bed for a while, crying quite a lot. I felt really alone and depressed. How could he just break up with me? We had been getting along so well. Or at least I thought we had...

After a while, I thought that I had better put some makeup on and stuff; I put loads of eyeliner on and dark eye shadow. I grabbed my bag and roughly shoved it on my shoulder as I walked downstairs, trying to put on a happier face. I was feeling better now than before, but I saw him in a totally different way now. It pained me to see him standing there, so far away from me.

"Hey guys, sorry I took so long," I chuckled.

"That's ok," Jon replied immediately. Great, so they know. That wasn't obvious. He must have realised that he said that so quickly since he paused after that and shifted. "Er, shall we go?"

"Yeah sure, Jon. Is the limo outside?" Cassie asked.

He nodded in reply and so everyone followed towards the front door. I tried to keep my distance from Brendon; we were close and everything, but I just didn't want to have to talk to him now. Thankfully, since they all seemed to know about what happened with me and Brendon, they were pretty subtle in not creating any awkward situations.

----------------

The zoo was pretty fun; well, as fun as seeing a ton of monkeys can be. We all had a laugh though. We only spent a couple of hours there, and then we decided to get some lunch at a really nice restaurant near to the zoo on the outskirts of Vegas. These guys absolutely love to spoil their girlfriends.

I was day-dreaming slightly at the table after we had ordered our food as the others all engaged in a conversation; I hadn't been particularly wordy all day.

"Oh my god, Ryan, My Chemical Romance is coming here on tour in a few months. Please, please can we go?" Keltie asked, pouting and trying to get the sympathy vote.

"Keltie, you know I hate that band. But if you want to go, I guess we can," he gave in.

"You don't like My Chem? Hmmm... I like them," Cassie said.

"They're pretty good," Brendon agreed.

"See, Brendon likes them," Keltie said.

Ryan included me in their conversation, "What do you think Vicky?"

I heard my name crop up and my ears pricked. "What - huh? Sorry, I spaced out there a bit..."

They chuckled a little. "I was just asking what you thought of My Chemical Romance."

"Oh, they're ok I guess. Music's good, but they freak me out a little. Gerard Way, he's a weird one..." I replied.

"Oh my god, you don't like Gerard Way?! You did not just say that!" Hayley shrieked.

"Er, Hayls, I'm right here," Spencer cut in.

"Oh, sorry, but he is hot, you can't deny it," Hayley said, kissing Spence to make up. I saw them all roll their eyes, including me.

"Moving on..." Brendon muttered; he felt that same awkwardness that I did - that was us before. Not any more though. I was so confused as to why he would even do such a thing to me! Why would he just break up with me when he told me that he really liked me and he cared about me? The only thing I could think of, and the only thing that kept cropping up in my mind was that he never cared about me; I was just a random girl who meant nothing to him. I was just a girl who he wanted to make out with and have a little fun with.

I felt a tear begin to roll down my cheek after thinking about this; I excused myself from the table swiftly so I could retreat to the ladies' room before anyone saw me like that.

My bag clattered onto the marble surface as I dried my eyes and dug for my eyeliner. Once I was ready, I returned to the table and the food had arrived.

----------------

2:30 and I was at the studio with the guys and their girlfriends this time as they continued composing new music and editing the songs they had already begun to create. Their music was fantastic, and I had heard some of their songs so much now that they got stuck in my head and I would hum them to myself. But the fact that I didn't know the lyrics didn't help, surprisingly.

A little while later, after we had enjoyed much music from the guys, they decided to play 'Time to Dance' since it was Cassie's and Hayley's favourite song of theirs. It was flawless, as per usual, and amazing. I got the extreme urge to get up and start jumping around like a crazy woman, but I thought against it since it would make me look like a bloody freak! Yeah, as if Brendon needs more reasons not to date me...

We all ended up back at their place once they had finished their practise, and Guitar Hero came out again. Except this time it was more fun, since I could play a little and the girls were there too, and they couldn't really play very well either. We had a laugh, but I still avoided Brendon as much as I could. We ended up playing each other once, and needless to say, he beat me tremendously. Not much was really said while we played; the others cheered me on 'cause they wanted someone to beat Brendon. Right, so you pick me? Clever.

Brendon and I didn't say much to each other all afternoon. I couldn't tell whether that was to do with the fact that he didn't like me, or that he was too embarrassed and he felt too awkward to talk to me. I didn't know. It was impossible to tell! And men say girls are complicated.

At about 7pm, Cassie, Keltie and Hayley all decided to go home, leaving us five at home to play on their Playstation and X-Box 360. I was feeling a bit more depressed now, so I thought that I had better go and ring my mom back since I didn't earlier, in the kitchen.

"Hello?" My mom answered.

"Hey! How are you?" I asked as enthusiastically as I could.

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks. What about you?"

Small talk: the starter to all of our conversations. "Hm... I'm good thanks. I was calling you back from earlier. We didn't really say a day, so I just figured whenever you want me back."

"Well, erm, in that case, could you make it back tomorrow?"

Tomorrow. That scared me slightly, 'cause tomorrow was so close! "Er... yeah, that should be fine. I'll let the guys know and if there are any problems, I'll call you. See you soon!"

"Yeah, bye sweetheart." And she hung up.

I wandered back into the living room where they were all still glued to playing video games. At my return, Spence looked away since he wasn't playing, and asked, "So, what did your mom say?"

"Oh, er, she asked if I could come back tomorrow," I replied shiftily.

"Tomorrow? Wow, that's soon..." he trailed off awkwardly.

"I know. But, would that be alright? If I left tomorrow? I can catch a flight back."

"No, no, you can use our plane," Brendon suddenly interrupted. Wait, why was he suddenly acting so sweet and protective?

"It's ok, you guys have done so much already for me, I can't take any more from you," I said.

"Please, just take the plane. We won't let you leave otherwise, and we'll at least know that you will be alright," Ryan insisted.

"Man, you are so goddamn sweet! Thank you, all of you, for everything. I've had an amazing week," I recalled wistfully.

"We've had a great week too! We'll just be sad for it to end," Jon explained.

I smiled at them all; suddenly I got very sad and upset about the fact that I would be leaving. "Hey, I think I'm gonna go and pack then now. I don't really feel like doing all of that tomorrow morning."

"Ok, cool. We might get some take-out to eat, that ok?" Jon enquired.

"Yeah, sounds good." I got up and made for the stairs as all of their attention returned to their worshipped game.

I reached my room and shut the door behind me. I reflected on everything that had happened over the past week, and despite what happened with Brendon, it had been truly amazing. I had made friends with my favourite band, or 4 great guys; I met all of their girlfriends; I listened to some of their new music; I finally got rid of Mike and Siobhan for that matter. It had been eventful, but really great.

Getting up, I dragged my suitcase out from under my bed. I started gathering my things together from the various drawers I had put clothes into, folding them up and packing them into the case.

I had only been packing for a few minutes when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said, and looked over to see who it was. It was Brendon.

"Hey," Brendon said quietly.

"Hi," I said back, turning away. I couldn't look at him; what was he going to say to me?!

"Um, I wanted to talk to you... about what happened earlier today." Great, the 'I'm trying to help you see sense in what I said' speech. I couldn't handle that now.

"Look, Brendon, it's fine. You don't have to say anything 'cause I get it. You and me, we were just a fling, it didn't mean anything. I'm fine with it all, and I get that we are two totally different people, and you are 3 years older than me. It's fine, honestly," I concluded, very forcefully.

"Vicky, just let me talk to you," Brendon begged.

"I have nothing to say to you!" I practically shouted, looking at him.

"Then you can just listen... please." I turned away from him and leant on the desk, my back facing towards him, but I never protested.

"You can't say that we didn't mean anything because you know that's not true, no matter how much you might not believe it. I do care about you." My heart began beating faster. "I thought that it would be easier if we broke up, but then I saw how upset you got, and how much I missed you. Today, I have felt like something has been killing me inside, to feel so disconnected from you, so far away. I couldn't stand it.

"The truth is Vicky... I think... I-I think I'm falling in love with you." Words were choked inside my throat; I still faced away from him, leaning on the desk more for support than anything; all of his last words raced around my mind. He loves me? Brendon Urie loves me?

I heard him shuffle a little closer to me. "Please, Vicky, say something."

I tried so hard to say what I longed to say so much, but my throat just wouldn't allow it. The only thing I could say? "What?" in a muttered, harsh voice.

"I love you." My heart thumped against my ribs so hard, and I felt so dizzy, that I thought I would pass out. Just at that moment, Brendon gently wrapped his arms around my waist, stabilising me. I turned around slowly in his arms to face him, to see those gorgeous eyes, to see those lips I have come to know so well. I wanted him. I needed him so badly.

"I-I... I love you too" I whispered to him sweetly. Biting my lip, he smiled a breathtaking smile and he leaned closer to me. He gave me an innocent, delicate kiss, sparks flying from us left, right and centre. I was the one to take it a little further: I pushed apart his lips a little and directed him towards the bed. We were entangled in each other; lips crashing together after a few seconds of breathing time, hands tracing any skin we could feel. Ripping off his shirt, he did the same to mine, revealing a black silky bra.

"Hmm... a little sexy for you?" he joked.

"Well... I'm sure you're not complaining," I smirked.

"Definitely not..."

Things were more heated than they usually were with us. He straddled my hips as he nibbled and licked my neck and along my shoulder. I rolled us over so I was on top, and I nuzzled into his neck for a while, exerting small moans from Brendon's mouth. I moved down to his chest today, licking around his nipples, riling him up. I smiled smugly into his stomach as I moved even further down him, ever so slowly, finally reaching his jeans after kissing his belly button. I leaned back a little a starting to undo his belt, but Brendon stopped me, giving me a puzzled look.

"Are you sure?" he held my hands in his, and looked into my eyes softly.

I nodded to him. "Yeah... I love you."

"I love you too babe." He stroked my hair gently in his fingers.

"I'm just... nervous."

"So am I," he replied. Now I gave him the confused look. "I actually am a virgin," he whispered to me.

"Really? I didn't know that was true," I laughed.

"Well, yeah, it is," he said shyly.

"Hey, Bren, I think it's really sweet. It's great to know that sex isn't the first and only thing on your mind when you date someone."

He smiled at me widely. "Hang on." I rolled off him since he wanted to get up. He left the room, and I lay there a little bit perplexed, but Brendon returned just moments later, a little plastic packet in his hand. I smiled and laughed slightly as he came back to the bed and climbed on top of me, this time with no limitations.

He unclasped my bra swiftly and threw it aside. I started to feel uncomfortable now; he looked at me before smiling reassuringly at me, sensing my hesitation, before putting his hands on my breasts and kissing me passionately. He massaged them gently; it made me go insane. I was actually going to do this. I had to take a deep breath to calm myself. I was beginning to feel extremely horny. He skilfully moved his hands down to my sides and massaged my "love handles" as he called them.

Then, he began to unbutton my jeans and my heart raced again; but I felt his race against mine too. He slid them down carefully and let them drop to the floor; he made his way back up to my lips as I finished removing of his pants too. Just the underwear left. I let my head fall back slightly as Brendon kissed my neck warmly. I was glad he wasn't rushing any of this; I shaking profusely now. God, I am fucking nervous. I don't think I've ever been this scared in my life.

Brendon touched me everywhere. He kissed me all over, wherever his lips could get to. It was absurd. I was so absorbed in him and all of his actions that I became very relaxed now. Moans escaped my lips, as they did from Brendon's. He gently tugged at my underwear and slid it off smoothly. I assisted in pulling his boxers off too, and we were naked. I looked up into his eyes and he looked back, not breaking eye contact with me as he moved down me, trailing his tongue down the centre of my body as he did. Between my boobs, to my clit. He placed beautiful kisses all over me, and I fought the urge to scream to what he was doing to me. He licked around my inner thigh and I laughed: it tickled so much! His erection pressed against me when he lay back on top of me, holding himself up with his hands.

"Are you ready?" he asked hesitantly. It made me feel better knowing that he was nervous too.

"Uhuh," I nodded. He nodded back, and began to move into me. I screamed. He looked like he was about to stop, but I urged him on: it was too amazing to stop now.

His pace slowly sped up; my stomach was lurching in excitement. "Brendon!!"

"Oh, fuck, Vicky!" he rasped out.

"Shiiiiitt!" I shouted as he collapsed onto me, breathing heavily.

"Oh. My. God," Brendon whispered to me between catching his breath back.

"You're telling me. Fucking hell Brendon, that... that was... indescribable."

"I know. Wow." I swallowed as he kissed me. After making out for a little while longer, I lay my head on his chest and fell into a deep and beautiful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm sorry this update took so long - I had a bit of writer's block when writing the first part. Anyways, I hope you like it! Oh my god, this is the penultimate chapter!!! The next one is the last one!! Which is why I want to ask: do you think I should write a sequel? Please review, and reply to my question! By the way - the title is a lyric from Nails for brekafast..., they just didn;t use it. :D Thanks, love you all!
Sign up to rate and review this story