Categories > Original > Romance

Deadly Trip

by wingerman 3 reviews

camping trip of a life time gone wrong. this story is mine and only mine please do not duplicate.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2011-02-27 - 916 words - Complete

-1Boring
It was the first day of summer in 1996 in the small town of Pahrump Nevada when 6 friends decided to take a 2 week camping trip. All six friends had packed all their gear and met up to get an early start to a secluded area up in the mountains. It was around 4pm when everyone finally reached the mountain top and started to unpack their gear and set up their tents. Dave, Jon and Christina had got in Jon's 4 wheel drive jeep to go to the local store to pick up food, ice and fish bait, mean while Keith, Ron and Michelle were back at the site starting the campfire to get dinner made. Keith and Ron were wrestling around on the ground when the jeep had pulled up and Dave and Jon ask the two guys to help grab the stuff out of the vehicle. Later the same night everyone was sitting around the fire pit telling ghost stories when they heard something moving in the woods, Jon and Keith grabbed their guns and went to go to see what it was when they came upon a small raccoon.

One week later Dave, Keith and Ron were at a nearby stream fishing while Christina, Michelle and Jon were getting logs. Jon and Michelle were talking when all of a sudden they hear a scream. "HELP, SOMEONE HELP." Christina screams trying to get Jon's attention. Jon and Michelle go to see what's wrong with Christina and they get there just to find out nothing is wrong. "Back off Christina" Michelle tells her when Christina retaliates and tells Michelle "Bitch, You don't deserve his love." and walks off. The rest of the night everyone except Christina who decided to go to sat around the campfire talking and joking. The next morning after everybody was done with breakfast Michelle decided to go down to the stream for a quick swim, mean while Christina was trying her best to get Jon to join her in the shower. "FUCK OFF CHRISTINA." Jon told her and started walking away. "But I love you and thought we could take a shower together." Christina had said. Later the same evening Keith and Ron went into the woods with their rifles to go hunt a few squirrels.

Over the next couple of days Christina keeps trying her best to get Jon to leave Michelle and date her. "NO Christina, I will not leave her so just back off and get over it." Jon tells her. "You don't know what you’re missing; Michelle will never be as good as me." Christina retaliates back at Jon. That same night Jon talks to Michelle about the constant flirting Christina is doing and they make a plan to get rid of her. "We need to take her deep into the woods kill her and then dispose of the body so nobody will find her."Jon told Michelle. "I will do it." Michelle said. The next day Michelle asks Christina to take a walk with her through the woods. "Hey Christina would you be willing to go with me on a walk" Michelle asks. "Yes I would love to go on a walk with you." She replies back.

As the girls get further into the woods Michelle walks up behind Christina and starts stabbing her in the back with a rusty knife. "Why are you doing this to me?" Christina starts crying trying to stay alive while bleeding. "I Told you to stay away from my boyfriend and you just don't fucking listen." Michelle tells her. "I'm sorry." Christina tries to say. "It's too late and now you will have to pay from your mistake."Michelle says as she starts to cut her throat. As soon as Christina is dead Michelle drags the body further and buries it under a pile of leaves and branches and then walks back to the camp site to eat dinner with the rest of the group. Later that night Keith and Ron both get suspicious and start asking where Christina had gone because, they had not seen her since she and Michelle went for their walk.

Three days before everyone had to get ready to head back towards town Michelle, Jon and Dave set out to make plans on keeping Ron and Keith quiet so nobody gets in trouble for a murder. "I think we should cut the brakes on Ron's car." Dave said. "You know what I think your right we should and then if they get in an accident their death won't be on us." Jon said. The next day while Keith and Ron were off fishing, Jon grabs a knife and punctures a hole in the brake line of Ron’s car. Two days later everyone packs up and start heading home and after Dave, Jon and Michelle get home they turn on the tv and hear that Keith and Ron had died in an car accident and the cause was faulty brakes. Over the next week while investigations were going on about the mysterious deaths and disappearance of Keith Ron and Christina, Dave Michelle and Jon all went out to party and started planning to move out of state and begin new lives.


Ten years later police still can't solve the case and the city decided to close the case and put it in the cold case files. The three remaining friends are now living in New York, New York running the number one law firm in the country.
Sign up to rate and review this story