Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > love at first sight

prolouge

by divachick34 4 reviews

Everything seems perfect in the hero's life, they've got friends, their, fighting the god of time and winning. But In one night it takes a turn for the worst...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-03 - 714 words

0Unrated
It was a normal day at the hero's home. Odie was playing a videogame, Herry was devowering a 50cm sandwhich, Neil was in the bathroom singing 'I'm a genie in a bottle' by cristina agulera. Theresa was leafing through a fasion magazine while sneeking glances at Jay, And Jay was reading while also looking at Thersa. Archie and Atlanta were watching TV, when Atlanta yelled,

"I'M BORED!" Archie jumped at the sudden outburst

"you wanna go boarding, scardey cat?" She asked giggling at Archie, he blushed.

"sure" he said and they both got up and headed for the door, Atlanta stepped outside and just as Archie was about to he heard Niel,

"have fun on your date!" the others started laughing , but Theresa shot them a death glare and they stopped imediately.

Meanwhile Archie and Atlanta are racing around the park of course Atlanta was winning.

"come on hurry up slowpoke" she yelled at him, she turned aroiund to see he was puffing alot. She slowed down so he could catch up. He got up to her and sped past laughing.

"you cheater!" she yelled at him as he crosed the finish line.

"not cheating just smart stratagies" he said laughing. She laughed and tackled him to the ground, they play wrestled until Atlanta had Archie pinned to the ground. He had her wrists in his hands and she was lying flat ontop of him. They finally noticed the position they were in and they blushed. She rolled off him but turned so she was facing him.

"so what do you want to do now?" she asked him

" I don't know how about some burgers and fries" he replied.

"sure" she said pulling him up off the ground with her.

They were sitting at a table eating, Archie was staring at Atlanta and she was inturn staring at him. After eating they went home and found they were the only ones home. They sat down on the couch and watched TV. As they watched Atlanta was getting more affectionette twords Archie. At first it was just leaning on him, then she intwined her fingers with his. Archie was surprised by the actions but gladly accepted them. Now it was his turn he cupped her cheek and kissed her. They parted and smiled.

"I love you lannie" he said

"I love you too Arch" she said leaning in for another kiss. THey parted again and smiled.

"you wanna go upstairs?" she asked him.

"sure" he said taking her hand. She dragged him into her room, when the door closed he pulled her into a passionet kiss. They kissed and sat down on the bed, until Archie's hand went to the bottom Atlanta's shirt...

the next morning

Archie woke up and looked around and realized he was not in his room, nor his bed. He looked over to see Atlanta sleeping peacefully with her hand on his chest and his arm around her waist. He began to stroke her hair lightly, she smiled and opened her eyes and saw Archie looking at her lovingly. She smiled more and snuggled up to his chest.

"morning beautiful" he said

" morning handsome" she said giggling
He leaned down and kissed her she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"again?" he asked between kisses.

"yes" she said also said..

4 hours later
They layed in eachothers arms for hours until Archie looked at the clock.

"You know we should get up it's almost noon and were usually the first ones up" he said kissing her forehead.

"okay" she said slightly dissapointed.

They went downstairs and ate lunch then went to the movies.

meanwhile
Jay was in his room doing his homework when there was a knock on the door. He got up and answered it to find Theresa.

"hey sup?" he asked

"not much just came over cuz i'm really bored" she said lying down on his bed. He layed down beside her.

"so what do you want to do" he asked, turning so their faces were only inches apart.

"I don't know what do you have in mind?" she asked leaning twords him.

"He leaned in and their lips met. They kissed until his hands went ot the bottom of her shirt...

**********************
I will update soon, please rate and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story