Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches

Disclaimer

by romanceisdead11 0 reviews

i do not but wish i owned these things

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-03-04 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 716 words

0Unrated
Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches
Romanceisdead11
Disclaimer
"It's a strange way of saying that I'm supposed to love you."

Alright first off I just want to say some thank you's to some people.

I thank . . .

All of the nice people who took time out of their lives to read my story. You don't know how much it means to me that you actually cared what I wrote. I also want to thank all of the readers who left good reviews and good criticism. This will defiantly help me out in the future. I also want to thank the people who left bad reviews and hurtful reviews. (Yeah, I know it's weird I'm thanking them for hurting me.) I'm actually grateful that you cared enough not to like it. After all nothing really matter unless someone doesn't like it. I want to thank my parents, and my friends for reading it, and giving me some ideas. I want to thank the people of ficwad for letting me display my story here.

Now I'll get to the things that I own.

I own . . .

The song title/lyrics of the following songs: Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches, Someone Should Shoot Cupid, Just One of those Frustrating Romantic Moments, Leave the Ransom Note by the Door, The Ballad of a Dying Child, The Heart is Soft and Delicate like Velvet, Get Rid of all the Heroics and be Blunt About it, My Date with Pete Lewis Kingston Wentz III, Love Road-One Way- Do Not Enter, Pull the Plug on Romance because the Sparks Just aren't There, Someone Should Sue Disney, The Confusing Play Write to her Life, My Interview with Revenge, Writing Pretty Words for an Ugly Ending, I'd Rather Kiss the Bassist, The Things we Give Up To Be Okay, If you don't get the Lyrics then Stop Listening, Spilling Blood for the One you Love, Flirting with a Razorblade, We Have a Wild West Attitude but a Space Age Gun (these are in order in which the appear in the story)

I own the following characters: David (sound guy), Natalie Hunter, mom (Natalie's mother), Brennan (drummer for EF), Eric (bassist for EF), Zack (guitarist for EF), Jeff (heart breaker of Natalie), Jenni (best friend of Natalie), dad (Natalie's father), sister (Natalie's sister), nephew (Natalie's nephew), Charlemagne Rose Wentz, and the kid at the VMA's and in the audience at TRL when Natalie announces she has leukemia.

I own the following things: The name Pattie (nickname for Patrick), the history of Natalie, the chicken soup, the name LaCie (but not the person), the soul meets soul song LaCie made up.

I DO NOT own . . .

The song/lyrics of the following songs: A Little Less Sixteen Candles a little more Touch Me, Ring the Alarm, Buttons, Unfaithful, Only Hope, Ghost of You, I'm A Little Teapot, Like a Virgin, G. I. N. A. S. F. S., The (After) Life of the Party, I'm Like a Lawyer with the way I'm Always trying to get you off (Me and You), The Take Over, the Breaks Over, This Ain't a Scene it's an Arms Race, Thnks fr th Mmrs, Hum Hallelujah, Thriller, Golden.

The following characters: Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Joe Trohman, Andy Hurley, Ryan Ross, Brendon Urie, Spencer Smith, John Walker, Gerard Way, Bob Bryer, Mikey Way, Frank Iero, Ray Toro, Jared Leto, Shannon Leto, Matt Wachter, Tomo Milicevic, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Vera Wang, James Franco, Pete's sister and family, Juliet, Grammy.

The following movies: Lost Boys, Queen of the Damned, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Moulin Rouge.

The following places: New York, Chicago, Roanoke, L.A.

The following things: Clandestine Ind., TRL, VMA's, SNL, vampire idea.

Alright I'm almost done just one more thing.

I do not promote theses things: (even though they were in the story it is only for dramatic effect. Please don't do any of this stuff.)

Slit your wrists, commit or try to commit suicide, cuss (although it's fun), do drugs, pretend to die (only Gerard Way can do this it is seemed tacky if anyone else does), or ride on a luggage pick up conveyor belt (they will seriously get mad at you)

Alright that's it. I love you guys keep a look out for Vicious and Carved Out of Stone (title may change.)
Sign up to rate and review this story