Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Destruction Prophesy

Destruction minus Chronus

by fire-rose 3 reviews

Is the seven's prophesy the only one out Oracle predicted? Is there another prophesy that could alter the seven's fate and includes someone else?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy, Humor - Published: 2007-03-04 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 680 words

0Unrated
This is my first story guys! Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own CotT, but I did write this story.
____________________________________________________________________________________

I know what you're thinking. Me, Neil, writing a story that's not about myself. But is about a girl, a girl who changed our lives forever. I sometimes wonder where we'd be now, without her help...

Now, where to begin? Well, I suppose I should start with our first conversation about her...

Well, we were in Hera's solarium (as usual) for a meeting. Jay forced us all to come (duh, why else would I be there on a Sunday afternoon. He takes his job, as our leader, way to seriously).

"Now, everyone, there is someone new you must meet very soon," Hera explained. "It is of utmost urgency."

"What's the problem?" Theresa asked, seeming interested.

I groaned. This meeting was getting no where, so I decided to check my reflection, to make sure it is perfect. As usual, it was. I can't help but be absorbed by it. What? With a gorgeous face like this, you'd be staring at it too.

With one ear still in the conversation I hear Hera answer, "She has a minimal task for you. She's part of a strange new prophesy, the prophesy to council, to destroy."

Everyone gasped at her last words. Even I glanced up. Destruction prophesy? Not good.

"What do you mean by destruction prophesy? Is she involved with Cronus?" Jay asked suspiciously assessing the situation. Obviously Cronus would come up during a talk of destruction. I couldn't care less. I was already late for my photo shoot. Hey, I'm not a model for nothing, you know.

"I'm sure she'll explain it when you meet her. The prophesy does not involve Cronus or you at all," Hera said. "Now, everyone, please go back to you dorms, as us gods are very busy right now. I will contact you when the girl is ready to meet you. Right now, she is involved in the recent escape of our Harpy."

Just my luck. A short meeting. We all exited through the blue portal that led to a janitor's room. It's such a dark, damp space. Very cramped. Couldn't the gods have chosen a better place for the portal that grants transportation to their school?

"If the destruction has nothing to do with Cronus or us, what's it about?" Jay pondered out loud as we exited out of the janitor's closet, making sure no one sees us.

"Hmm, well, there is many types of destruction," Odie explained, thinking hard. "There is physical destruction the actual deterioration of something such as a building. But there is also mental destruction. Much more lethal."

I don't need to really hear Odie's random fact of the day. I glance down at my watch. Darn. It's already 2:45 p.m. and my photo shoot was scheduled at 2:30 p.m. I'm sure my photographer will wait. He always does. But, you know, modeling is more of a priority right now.

"Yah, you know, speaking of mental destruction and all that good stuff, I've gotta go. Big modeling photo shoot. Bye," I told them, with a small wave, anxious to leave.

Jay seemed ready to protest, but before he could utter a word, I walked swiftly away.

Behind me, I heard Archie whisper,"He really needs to straighten his priorities out. Modeling over deciphering a prophesy? Sheesh. Next thing you know, he'll be skipping battling Cronus to do his laundry."

I quickly shut the school door behind me. Gosh, it's not like I committed a crime. I'm allowed to have a life out of saving the world, you know.

Climbing onto my motorcycle, I look at one of my mirrors. Darn. Someone bent it all out of shape. Oh well. I'll straighten it out later.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Kind of a suckie first chapter. Oh well. Hoped you liked it. Please r&r. Please give constructive criticism. I believe I have some problems with character development, tenses, restraining from using 'you know', and especially endings. Have a good one! (Okay, my teacher always ways that)!
Sign up to rate and review this story