Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Re-Ordered

Three Plus Two

by DrT

When would be one of the worst points in time for an over-powered Harry to return to his past? During the Trial before the Wizengamot! Time-travelling rework Year 5. In this chapter, the Battle ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Harry, Hermione, Luna, Padma, Other - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 3413 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters, ideas, and situations created by JK Rowling and owned by her and her publishers. I own the original elements & characters. No money is being made by me, and no trademark or copyright infringement is intended.



Chapter XXIII

The quartet got to the Three Broomsticks around 11:15. Madam Rosmerta intercepted them and whispered, "VIP, room Sixteen -- Madam Bones."

Harry nodded, and they wound their way through the main room, greeting the other students. It took a bit of doing, but they finally made their way up to the part of the building where the guest rooms were.

There were two aurors guarding one end of the corridor, and one of them, Dawlish, nodded them in and shut the door. "Ah, Lord Potter. Ladies," the Minister said, nodding. "I thought we might have a chat."

Suddenly, there was a loud crash and the shout of curses from the corridor. As Madam Bones stood, Harry snapped, "Flank! Padma, window!"

Padma moved cautiously to the window, Hermione and Luna stood on their guard between the Minister and Harry, and those two stood at the alert, their wands out.

The door crashed in, but even before the door fully opened, Harry had sent two unvoiced stunners down out the door. Dawlish laid on the floor, next to a masked Death Eater, the end of the Dark Mark peeking out from under the auror's sleeve. The other auror was dead.

"Stay here until I send up some people," Harry ordered. The Minister frowned, but quickly realized from what she had heard from Susan and others that Harry probably had more resources on hand than she would for some time.

Harry thundered down the stairs and into the actual pub. "DA! ATTENTION!" Twenty-three people stood up. The seven Coven members Third year and higher where standing at the doorway. "There's been an attack on the Minister!" Harry scanned the crowd. "Millicent! In a moment, take Ted, Vincent, and Greg upstairs and guard the Minister. Ernie, Justin, you two take the top of the stairs. Neville, Ginny, take the bottom. Go!"

"Cho! Take your group to the edge of the village near Hogwarts and warn everyone to be watchful. Angelina, Alicia, Katie, go to the opposite end. Fred, George, go to the station and back to the Shrieking Shack. Once you all get to the far end of your routes, hurry back. Go!"

Padma, Luna, and Hermione hurried in. "The Minister said Susan and Hannah should be in Gladrags."

"Let's go fetch them," Harry said. "Ron, Lavender, Parvati, guard the back. Everyone else, keep an eye on who comes in. Tony, take charge of the main room."

"Yes, my lord."

"Madam Rosmerta? Could you notify the aurors and the Headmaster that there's been an attack on the Minister?" She merely nodded, stunned.

The four hurried out, down the short distance to Gladrags. They were nearly there when they heard the muffled screams. Harry scowled. "Wait thirty seconds and then blast the door."

"Right," Hermione said.

Harry disappeared silently.



Harry had a feeling, and he was sick to see that it had been correct -- Bellatrix was just releasing Hannah Abbott from the Cruciatus. There were two other Death Eaters, both masked, near the door. The five attendants were on the floor, either dead or unconscious, Harry was unsure which.

"You're a dead woman, bitch," Susan growled.

"Oh, and do you want a taste of this, little girl?"

"Would it make any difference if I said no?" Susan asked. Harry could see she was trembling, but there was no questioning her bravery.

"Not really," Bellatrix said, an evil grin on her face. "Still, on the off-chance your dear auntie survives the attack, we may need you alive. That doesn't necessarily mean 'alive and we. . . ." At that moment, the front door blew in.

Bellatrix screeched, as Harry severed her wand arm mid-way between her shoulder and elbow. One of the Death Eaters from the doorway turned. His mask had fallen off, and Harry saw it was Dolohov. The other Death Eater was screaming on the floor, bleeding from his eyes, where glass shards had penetrated.

Harry snarled and sent the same cutting curse that Dolohov had fired at Hermione in the other time stream. Harry's sliced into the Death Eater, disemboweling him. Harry stepped over and stunned Lestrange and the blinded Death Eater as his three lovers charged in.

"Luna, Susan, look after Hannah," Harry commanded. "Padma, guard the door. Hermione, check those shop assistants over there." Harry went and put an end to what was left of Dolohov, who was feebly trying to figure out how to replace the coils of intestine inside himself.

The shop assistants were dead. Harry magically bound Bellatrix and the blinded Death Eater together, back to back. "Susan, levitate Hannah. Padma, you take the two Death Eaters. Luna, Hermione, watch our backs."

The group moved back out into the streets, which were nearly deserted except for a few students crowding into the Three Broomsticks. Fred and George hurried over.

"Harry! Dementors!" Fred panted.

"How many?" Harry demanded.

"Hundreds," George said.

At that moment, Tracey and Daphne hurried up. "You've heard?" Tracey asked.

"The dementors?" Harry asked.

"They massed near the Hog's Head, but a violet glow is keeping them out. It looked like they were drifting this way before they got distracted," Tracey said.

Harry saw that Daphne was pale and sweaty, obviously terrified. "Fred, carry Hannah to the Three Broomsticks. George, take these two Death Eaters. Daphne, go with them to get the door. If no one has flooed the Ministry and Hogwarts about the dementors, get on it!"

"Right!" the twins chorused, taking over Hannah and the injured Death Eaters and shepherding Daphne ahead of them.

"Tracey!"

"My lord?"

"Take charge of Susan, because the dementors are coming here." The group saw that indeed, the dementors were coming directly towards them.

"Harry. . . ." Hermione started.

"You three stand behind me," Harry commanded, watching the mass of black shrouds coming closer. "Close your eyes and think of how you feel for us, left hand on your neighbor's back, the last one touching me. Tracey, Susan, are you still here?"

"Yes," they both answered.

"Look behind us, and make certain nothing attacks us from behind." Harry took out the pouch he had been carrying since the day after the Azkaban escape. "Any good thoughts you might have would be welcome." He poured out a palm-full of tiny amethyst crystals and then used his wand to scatter them about twenty yards ahead of him.

Then he put Merlin's wand away. Merlin's staff appeared in his right hand. As the 500+ dementors slowly came closer, Harry could feel the immense pressure of them trying to affect his mind.

"Ladies," Harry said firmly. "I love you with all my heart."

"I love all three of you with all my soul," Luna stated.

"I love you," Hermione managed to say.

"I love you all," Padma managed to whisper.

Tracey took Susan's hand as they both tried to think the best thoughts they could. "We're with, you, my lord," Tracey said.

"With all of you," Susan managed to say.

"Make certain your eyes are closed for the next few seconds," Harry ordered. With a wave of his staff, the amethyst dissolved into a stupendously bright surge of violet light, destroying over 200 of the dementors and at least injuring all of the others.

The destroyed and injured dementors sent up a wail of agony, especially those which had captured souls, as those souls escaped to the 'next great adventure'. Harry swept the staff in the air twice, sending off the same cutting curse he had used on Dolohov. The purple-colored curse cut through first twenty and then thirty-two more dementors.

The dementors started to flee.

"SEIVEELTH!" Harry commanded in the Old Language of the Great Circles, some of which he had learned from the information in Merlin's vault. "KEINNOOLTH!" The dementors halted at the first command and then were gathered together. "You are not creatures, you are demons, embodied by ancient dark lords as servants and terrorists. I, the Heir of Merlin, the Chosen One, command you! Give up the souls you have imprisoned, give up your forms, and return to the tortured portions of the afterlife, where you belong! EEMADAYL EEREIAN!"

The dementors, screeching, melted away.

The staff disappeared, and Harry fell to his knees, exhausted. Four of the five young women moved towards him. "Stop!" Hermione commanded. "Tracey, Padma, keep an eye out for enemies. There might be other Death Eaters. Susan, could you help Luna and myself move Harry?"

And with that, the five moved the now unconscious Harry into the Three Broomsticks, two of them keeping their wands drawn and their eyes peeled.



Harry woke up slowly, feeling warm and cuddled. His face was burrowed between a large set of breasts, and he could feel hard warm nipples on his back as another woman hugged him close.

Then Harry frowned. Hermione and Padma were generous C-cups, but the ones he was resting between were larger, if equally firm. "I think he's waking up," the breasts' owner commented.

Harry pushed back and looked at the speaker. "Susan?" he mumbled, his lips filled with her flesh.

"Hi, Harry," Susan said.

"Your pledged are keeping the slavering hordes of reporters and officials at bay," Tracey said from behind him, her right hand inching over his hip, while her left arm, and Susan's right, were under Harry's pillow.

"They said you needed affection and support," Susan said. "We were happy to give it."

"They're plotting something," Harry growled.

"They've been plotting on how to get you into bed with the two of us," Tracey said. "Nice of Riddle to give us an excuse."

"They seem to think I need a mate from both Slytherin and Hufflepuff," Harry said.

"Really?" Susan asked. "As far as I know, Tracey and I were the only two who seriously asked since you rescued Luna and Padma."

"Seriously asked?" Harry demanded.

"My lord," Tracey said, "I assure you, some thirty witches, Third to Seventh year, made at least general inquiries. Most decided that, since you have three betrothed already, they would not fit in. Those who merely hoped to take advantage of that fact -- having your protection and your children, with little responsibility -- were quickly discouraged as well."

"I was too shy to ask last autumn," Susan stated. "I had planned to ask you out September First, but you were already with Hermione. I talked things over with Auntie over the Christmas break, and she encouraged me to talk with Padma."

"I was really very impressed with how you handled yourself last year," Tracey told Harry. "I know I've apologized before, but both Daph and I are sorry about those buttons. By the end of the Second Task, we knew that all the things that Malfoy and Snape and the other rumor-mongers had ever said about you were wrong." She flushed slightly. "I've never met anyone like you, my lord. That night you rescued Padma Patil . . . I just dragged Daph over. There was no way I was going to let what might have been my only decent chance to do something really right in my life go by. I had to pledge my self to you."

Tracey moved back and rolled Harry on to his back. "And you looked me in the eye, and you accepted me, my lord. You accepted someone who, at first glance, had never given you any reason to trust her. You accepted me, not to further your power, because it was clear how uncomfortable you were with the whole deal."

Tracey quirked a smile. "After all these years in Potions and Divination with you, I know you're not a very good actor. I knelt before you, and literally put my life in your hands, and I could see that it scared you. That it probably scared you more than you had been when you fought Voldemort and three Death Eaters less than two hours before. And that it scared you because you knew that I was taking a bigger risk than the others had, because I would be the first Slytherin follower."

Harry merely nodded.

"I was told you think I'm a dyke," Tracey said. Harry winced and Susan giggled. "Well, I like the looks of a well-made woman, that's true." She leaned over Harry, pressing a breast against his lips, and kissed Susan. "I'm very attracted to women. But I've only had crushes on two people, and I don't think you'd mind being compared to Cedric."

"Not at all," Harry said.

"I admired you both so much last year," Tracey said. "I can offer you many things, Harry. I am a Pure-Blood, just as Susan is. Susan and Luna know the Pure-Blood English traditions very well. I know the Welsh ones. The Potters are a Marcher family, feet on both sides of the Dike. I can offer you that, and more acceptance in Slytherin. Most of all, I can offer you my love, my affection, and my body, since you already have accepted my loyalty. If you can't say yes now, please don't say no without knowing me better."

"Alright, I won't say no," Harry said.

Tracey smiled, leaned down, and kissed Harry's cheek.

"Instead," Harry said, "let's talk about some other things. First, what do your parents say?"

"Auntie gave me permission to fully Bond with you last summer," Susan answered. "I was so disappointed when I saw Hermione had gotten in ahead of me." Harry's passive Legilimency was operating full-force, although the girls' misinterpreted the twinkle in his eyes. He could tell she had indeed been disappointed, not jealous.

"I wrote to Auntie Em, but then it was clear you were adding Luna as your second, and then of course you also added Padma. Well, Auntie refused to allow me to approach you, even though I'd begged her several times since then, although she didn't give me a final no, either. Well, in that time, you helped make her Minister, and you never asked anything from her except to do a good, honest, and fair job. Today, you saved her life, as well as mine and Hannah's. You somehow destroyed all the dementors. You proved exactly what it means to be the Heir of Merlin."

"What's she's trying to delicately say, my lord, is that every unbonded female who was in Hogsmeade today, at the very least, would be willing to at least entertain the idea of becoming your consort if you asked," Tracey put in. "Hell, a lot of them would be willing to bond their life-forces to you and become your willing slaves and I bet every one of them, and some of the boys, would be happy to get naked with you and at least stroke you off."

Harry shuddered at the idea.

"So in any event, Auntie gave me permission to do what I feel is right," Susan went on. "Luna whispered something to Hermione and Padma, and they sent us to cuddle with you, so that you would recover faster. . . ."

"From the size of the tent in the sheet, I think he's recovered," Tracey commented.

". . . and so we three could talk."

"And after we talk. . . ."

"The Bones are an old family, and I am the last heir to the Most Noble family name. We are a senior line of Hufflepuffs as well. An alliance with the Minister's family won't hurt you, and it won't hurt Auntie, either, but that doesn't mean either of you has to follow the other's lead." Susan looked at Harry with utter devotion. "Mostly, I offer you my love and my self, and I offer my affection to your other consorts and your bond mate."

Tracey went on, "As for me, my family is an old Most Noble one. We trace our lineage to the days of Merlin. My paternal family has possessed the Vale since the mid-500s. However, my grandfather was a younger son who married a Half-blood, joining their butterbeer business. I am considered a Full-blood, not that it matters to you. I am the youngest of five, a son and four daughters. My family was thrilled when I mentioned I might try and become your consort."

"I don't think I could do it fifteen times a week," Harry pointed out.

"Hermione and Luna are fully-bonded to you, my lord," Tracey said. "I understand you're doing it with the three of them thirteen times a week as it is. So, three times each with Padma, Susan, and myself, twice each with Hermione and Luna."

Harry thought. He thought very hard.

Finally, he said, "I would like the two of you to scoot out of bed and stand over by the door."

Confused, but willing to follow orders, the two did so. Harry looked at them. Susan stood five foot five, and was a firmly-packed 37EE-27-36. Her hair was strawberry blonde, and her eyes were the most perfect shade of blue Harry had ever seen. Her nipples were medium-sized, brown with a tinge of red, and under Harry's gaze they were getting very hard. From the previous time stream, he knew she was above average in intelligence and even more above average in magical power, and in many ways the ultimate Hufflepuff, as she had died defending a Muggle playground. Harry decided that if he was going to go through the bonding with her, she would need the conditioning potion.

Tracey stood an inch taller, and was 35B-23-35. She had the stockiest body-type of the five women, and was easily the most muscular. She had shortish black hair, blue eyes a shade darker than Susan's, and the palest skin of any girl he knew of, other than Ginny. Her hardening nipples looked thick and tasty, like Padma's.

"Would you be willing to allow me to put secrecy oaths on you?" Harry asked. "Or do you know Occlumency?"

"I know a bit of the basics," Susan said. "Auntie thought I should practice. If I'm not good enough, do what you need to do to protect us."

"Same here," Tracey said. "My father said I would need to know how to protect my self in Slytherin, so I was coached that first Christmas."

"Susan, I'll need you to get in better condition by the end of July," Harry said.

"I will be," Susan promised.

"Tracey, would you be willing to grow your hair at least as long as Susan's?" Susan's was just past her neck.

"If it will please you, I'll let it grow as long as Luna's or Padma's," Tracey answered, starting to breath fast.

"Then come to bed," Harry said. "We can start your bondings now. Together."

The two teens practically leapt back into bed, ripping the sheet off of Harry. "Merlin," Tracey moaned, "it looks even more delicious up close."

Susan dipped her head and engulfed Harry between the softest lips he had ever encountered, making him moan in pleasure. She dipped down and then slowly eased off. "He's also even more delicious than I thought."

Tracey went down from the other side. Her lips were not as soft, but she managed to take almost an inch more into her mouth before she backed off. "You're right," she told Susan.

"We need to get off the bed if this is going to work," Harry said. The two teens looked at each other and realized that Harry was the experienced one here. They rolled off the bed and were soon kneeling next to each other.

Harry tossed them pillows, to pad the floor. Then he stood between them and they took turns taking him into their mouths. After a few minutes of this, however, Harry them kneel closely together, their cheeks and chins touching. Then he took himself in hand.

The two sets of deep blue eyes looked up at him, and two mouths were opened wide. Harry managed to grunt, "Tongues." Two tongues immediately came out, rubbing against each other. Harry gave it up, and shot over their tongues, lips, and a little on their cheeks.

They performed the public ceremony, with Hermione, Luna, and Padma's help, the next day.



*



'Offa's Dike' was built by an Anglo-Saxon king to divide England from Wales. The 'Welsh Marches' were the border regions where Norman knights and lords used lands on the English side to extend power into Wales between the reigns of William I and Edward I.


Sign up to rate and review this story