Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Re-Ordered

Into the Summer

by DrT

When would be one of the worst points in time for an over-powered Harry to return to his past? During the Trial before the Wizengamot! Time-travelling rework Year 5. In this chapter, the school ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Draco, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Padma, Other - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-03-10 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 3582 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters, ideas, and situations created by JK Rowling and owned by her and her publishers. I own the original elements & characters. No money is being made by me, and no trademark or copyright infringement is intended.



Chapter XXIV

Harry refused to explain to anyone other than his betrothed what he had done to the dementors. Since Madam Bones did not press for an explanation, no one, not even Dumbledore, could do more. Bellatrix Lestrange, Dawlish, and the other captured Death Eaters were questioned (none knew Voldemort's location, and none had a good idea of his plans), tried, and then, since the dementors were gone, magically beheaded.

Harry and his five women threw themselves into their mutual relationship and into study. Dumbledore did summon Harry to his office the Sunday before the O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s began, however. He needed to tell Harry that the International and Russian Ministry had agreed with Harry's suggestion about the remaining giants.

As best as anyone could determine, there were just 47 giants still alive. Two males had sided with Voldemort, and were in an undisclosed location. There were just three other males. Unsurprisingly, Dumbledore had known about Grawp. He was now back in central Asia, with 14 female giants of various ages. There was another 'small' male giant (some 17 feet) with a second group and a young adolescent male with a third.

Normally, male giants were between 20 and 25 feet tall, while the females were between 16 and 19 feet. The largest females had also died in the fighting over the previous year. There was some hope that, if the giants managed to survive, the next generation would at least be a bit smaller, and hopefully a bit less aggressive as well.

As best anyone could tell, Voldemort only controlled at most a force of maybe 20 Death Eaters and the two giants. It was also suspected that the various old pro-Grindelwald and other Dark alliances hidden throughout Europe could provide him with some trained trolls and even some volunteers. He had no known werewolves or other known forces, such as vampires, banshees, or similar sentients. All of the dementors of Azkaban had been accounted for (although destroyed, their robes had been left behind).

To Harry, that suggested an attack on a single rural target, such as Hogwarts or Hogsmeade in Britain, or one of the other schools, like Beauxbatons or even Durmstrang. Dumbledore agreed, and would pass on the information.

The final exams and the last Quidditch games came and went (Gryffindor winning the Quidditch Cup), as did the other exams and finally the Feast. (As they had stopped their internal bickering, Ravenclaw had actually beaten Gryffindor for the House Cup by seven points, with Hufflepuff a very respectable third and Slytherin a close fourth.)

Harry had had a long discussion with Dumbledore and Madam Bones in early May, and they had agreed to provide all students with a single use portkey to a safe place in the Ministry. The room was well-warded in other ways -- no one could apparate out, for example -- and so stealing a portkey would be useless for the Death Eaters. Underage students who had scored at least an A O.W.L. in Defense would be allowed to practice magic, under the same restrictions as adults, although they would still be monitored. Any student who had taken the O.W.L.s, but who hadn't scored an A, but had scored A's in both Charms and Transfiguration would also be allowed to practice. For the students a year younger, they needed to have scored at least a 90 in Defense for the year, and 85s or higher in both Charms and Transfiguration. Harry also arranged to meet with his retainers in several different locations throughout the summer.

Harry's defeat of the dementors had seen his popularity soar. When the summer solstice came around just before the end of term, not one member of the Wizengamot dared to vote against Sirius' membership at the quarterly regular meeting. Only a handful voted against the repeal of most of the anti-werewolf laws and the replacement werewolf legislation.

There was a great deal of grumbling about the rest of Madam Bones' legislation -- as part of the omnibus bill made most wizarding taxes progressive taxes for the first time in wizarding Britain, as an income tax replaced hidden VAT. Even so, the highest income tax was only 2%. The recreation of an education fund (partially set-up by funds donated by Harry and a few other private contributors) for poor magical families barely sugar-coated the new set-up, despite the fact that 99% of the families to be helped were 'Pure-bloods', showing that what many of the members really cared about were only wealthy Pure-blooded families.



Just after the O.W.L.s, Dumbledore had actually had the nerve to suggest that Harry return to Privet Drive for at least two weeks. Harry had laughed, and reminded Dumbledore that the Headmaster had no authority over him outside of school. He informed the Headmaster that he had warned Petunia that he would not be returning the previous October, so they could have the chance to move before the wards failed if they wished.

When Dumbledore had asked if the Dursleys had actually moved, Harry had merely shrugged, unconcerned.

No, Padma, Susan, and Tracey would be accompanying Harry directly back to Potter Manor. Madam Bones had given Harry a Portkey License (he did have to pay a tariff on each use) and they would be going directly to Harry's home from the Platform. Hermione would be portkeying directly to her parents for five days. Luna, who was still upset with her father, would be going with Hermione.

In the days between the end of the O.W.L.s and the feast, Harry had sought out Draco. Since the destruction of the dementors, Draco and his little band of unsworn followers (seven in Slytherin, three in Ravenclaw, one in Hufflepuff) had kept a very low profile.

"What do you want, Potter?" the sullen Draco had demanded.

"Even though you probably already know this, I thought I should warn you," Harry answered. "You know Voldemort could go after you and your group this summer."

Draco's shoulders dropped in defeat. "I know."

"What's your plan?"

"If you must know, Mother and I are going to be traveling, and no, I won't tell you where," Draco retorted.

Harry blinked. "That's it? Malfoy, you're the leader of a little group of ten students, plus Pansy Parkinson. Don't you feel any responsibility to them?"

Draco frowned. "Why should I? They follow orders."

Harry shook his head in disbelief. "Why. . . ? Never mind, Malfoy. Just never mind." He left a confused and bemused Draco Malfoy.



The train ride was quiet. Harry saw Hermione and Luna off, and stayed behind to make certain that all the students were picked up. Then Harry took his other three consorts to Potter Manor.

All of them had at least met Dobby, but he now introduced them to Winky (the two elderly house elves had died over the winter, happy that a Potter had returned home).

Harry would occupy the master suite -- a bedroom, three smaller rooms, and a bath. Hermione and Luna were assigned two nearby bedrooms, while the other three picked out their own rooms. There were still nine bedrooms available for any guests.

After dinner, Harry was surprised that the three women knelt beside his chair. "What?" he asked.

"My lord," Padma said, "in the five days we have before our lady and the first consort return to you and to us, your two newest consorts have a request to make."

"And what's that?"

"They wish to be taken, my lord, in addition to bonding with you orally."

"Ah. . . ." Harry said. "I see."

"After all, our lady, the first consort, and I have all enjoyed having you inside us. We all also hope that some day we might be able to taken by you anally as well."

"Are you sure about that?" he asked the trio.

"We'd at least like to try," Tracey answered. A blushing Susan merely nodded.

"Who should go tonight?" Harry asked.

Susan and Tracey looked at each other. Susan extended her right hand in a fist. Tracey nodded and did the same.

One. Two. Three. Susan shot paper, Tracey scissors. "Scissors cut paper," Susan admitted. She looked at Harry. "Tomorrow night, my lord?"

Harry nodded. "Do either you want to assist Tracey? Assuming you want any, Trace."

Tracey smiled at the first use of a nickname by her lord. "I welcome my fellow consorts."

"I shall help," Padma said.

"So will I," Susan said.

"In that case, I have some things to do," Harry said. He glanced at a clock. "It's not quite Eight. Take her to the master suite. Bath her, and I want her in my bed by Nine. I'll be there by quarter after. I would hope you've each helped her to at least one orgasm by then."

The two nodded and dragged the suddenly-shy Tracey off.

Harry worked on some paperwork for the Potter estate for about fifty minutes, and then took himself off to one of the other bath rooms for a quick shower. He got to his bed room right on time.

He was not surprised to see that Padma was between Tracey's thighs and was having almost as much fun eating Tracey out as Tracey was being eaten. Padma really was the most enthusiastic of his lovers when it came to going down on the women, even more than Harry.

Susan saw him first, unsurprisingly. She removed her right nipple from Tracey's mouth and eased off the bed. She approached Harry and knelt before him. Despite the spanking games Luna liked to play once a month or so, it was Susan who was the most naturally submissive of his lovers as a rule. "My lord, your consort is nearly prepared."

"Really?" Harry asked.

Susan nodded. "I brought her off once, and I think this will be the sixth for Padma."

"Then I better make my appearance, or she may get too jaded," Harry said.

Susan shook her head. "Neither Tracey nor Padma could be that easily worn out, my lord." She looked worried. "I could, though."

"I'll keep that in mind for tomorrow night," Harry responded.

"Thank you, my lord. May I?" She gestured to Harry's semi-erect cock.

"Yes."

Susan smiled with satisfaction as she leaned forward and quickly fluffed Harry erect. She didn't try to get him too excited, but she managed to keep him erect and in her mouth until they heard Tracey's moan in her orgasm.

Susan instantly released Harry's member, and he moved quickly to the bed. Padma, who had crawled up to hug Tracey, showed that she knew that Harry was there by rolling off Tracey with perfect timing for Harry to take her place.

Tracey's body molded itself around Harry by perfect instinct, and Harry's cock inserted itself into her with the movement.

Tracey screamed in surprise and pain, and Harry stopped in shock. "Keep moving," Padma told him and Harry did. Padma reached over and pinched Tracey's right nipple, hard. That distracted her for a moment, and when her attention went back to her burning pussy, the sharp pain had receded and the remaining pain had a growing element of pleasure in it.

The whole thing had thrown Harry off, and he ejaculated into the sobbing teen in less than a minute. He then held her, as Tracey whimpered apologies.

Harry kissed away her tears and apologized in turn. As he grew partially soft, Padma eased them apart. She instantly dove down into Tracey's bloody pussy and licked the blood and juices. Susan showed up a few seconds later with a warm cloth to clean up Harry, Padma's face, and Tracey.

Harry lifted the started Tracey from the bed so that Padma and Susan could clean it (no underage magic could be detected at Potter Manor -- their O.W.L. scores had not yet arrived, of course). Tracey clung to Harry, so he climbed back into bed with her, followed by Padma and Susan. As the four cuddled, Harry again apologized.

"I knew it could hurt," Tracey admitted, "but that took me by surprise. I'm hardly a pain wimp."

"I guess I was just lucky the other three times," Harry said.

"Mine burned a bit a first, but somehow it was a pleasurable burn," Padma agreed, "and the pleasure only grew."

"I asked Hermione and Luna about it," Susan said. "Luna said pretty much the same thing, and Hermione said that it hardly stung at all."

"Just my luck," Tracey pouted. "And stop worrying about it, my lord." She kissed Harry's cheek.

"I'll make it up to you," Harry said.

"Tomorrow night you do Susan, and then Padma should have her turn. In three nights, I'll be healed, that nasty little bit of membrane is gone, and I want my lord deep inside me."

"Then you shall have him," Harry said.

"When Hermione and Luna get back, things will likely go back to all oral," Padma reminded them. "Did you fully relieve yourself, my lord?"

"Not entirely," Harry admitted. "But that will just mean more in the morning."

"Very well," Padma answered. She looked at the other two women. "If I might claim our lord's seed from inside you, I will give up my turn in two nights. That way both of you can enjoy him inside you properly."

The two were more than willing.



That night, the three teens took Harry's auror conditioning potion. It really made only slight changes to Padma and Tracey. They both grew about half an inch, their firm breasts became even firmer and their taut butts tighter, and their musculature became fully defined. Susan also grew half an inch. Her previously slightly padded 37EE-27-36 body went to 36DD-23-34. Once the trio had gotten cleaned up that next morning, they and Harry spent two hours exploring the newly-conditioned bodies.

While that part of the morning was enjoyable for the three teens, the rest of the morning was not. Harry put them through just over two hours of hard exercises. It would have been a bit longer, but Harry and Hermione would need to help Susan find the right combination of magic which would give her tremendous bosom the support it needed for a strenuous workout. They wouldn't hit on the best combination for some time.

After a light lunch, Harry pushed his three lovers for three more hours of hard exercise. The women were very happy to know that this amount of exercise would not recur. Instead, there would be ninety minutes of spell work in the mornings and an hard hour of exercise (alternating strength and endurance training) on any days they weren't busy elsewhere.

After a quick cool group shower and a light tea, Harry conducted his three consorts to a room redone by Winky and Dobby over the previous few months. It was a back room in the attics, about twenty by twenty. It was lined with California redwood. Although they would not be using it during the summer, it had an adjoining sauna as well as an attached lavatory.

The outside wall was half greenhouse glass. The room itself had a 12x12 platform on the outside wall, and a seven foot wide hot tub. There was a water-proof mat and water-proof pads available as well. Harry eased them into the tub, with the water jets running at full.

Harry massaged each of their calves and feet, starting with Padma and then Tracey. Padma and Tracey also massaged Susan's sore back. From there, the two eased their hands moved to Susan's shoulders and then on to her upper breasts with one hand and down to her now taut tummy with their other. Harry had finished Susan's feet and calves, and moved on to the upperside of her thighs.

Susan shuddered in her first orgasm and groped forward. Harry gathered her into a hug as the orgasm shivered through her. As she came down, Susan simply slid forward and began sliding Harry's cock up-and-down her labia.

Harry carefully stood and climbed out of the water, Tracey helping to keep Susan steady. "How. . . ?" Harry started.

Susan shifted her weight as she kissed Harry deeply, making Harry sit down on to the top of the tub. As Susan again adjusted her weight, her large tits pushed their mouths apart, but the new angle allowed her to slide Harry's cock directly into her.

Tracey and Padma moved the grinding couple slightly, so that Harry's legs were out of the water. 'Lucky wench,' Tracey thought, seeing Susan fully impaled without discomfort and only a hint of blood as she nearly jumped up-and-down on Harry. Harry responded in kind, and Susan became yelling and screaming from joy and pleasure.

Susan's hands clasped her tits -- she was bouncing too much for anyone else to. She kneaded them, always rubbing the nipples between two fingers as she did so. She managed two more orgasms before she collapsed from fatigue and the soreness of her ripped hymen catching up to her. Padma and Tracey eased her back to the edge of the mat.

"May I try, my lord?" Tracey asked, posing over his cock.

"If you're slow and very gentle," Harry answered. Meanwhile, Padma was between Susan's legs, with one of her hands on her own clit.

Tracey gingerly lowered herself. She bit her lower lip in pleasure and moaned. "My lord, that is sooooo good." Once she was filled, she smiled at Harry and leaned over to kiss him deeply.

When she broke the kiss, Harry asked, "Can you reach one of those smaller pads?"

"Sure."

"Place one under my head and shoulders and another just under my head."

Tracey did so.

"Now, let me hug you." With the new angle Harry slowly moved in-and-out. Tracey's knees were spread wide on either side of Harry's hips and she was in Harry's embrace, her own arms around his shoulders. Each pistoning movement made her nipples rub against Harry's lower chest, and there was enough of Harry's cock outside her to stimulate her clit as well.

Padma, having brought herself and Susan to climaxes, merely rolled over to watch. Susan, half asleep, merely listened to their passion with a small smile.

It was gentle, slow, and Harry started whispering endearments, each one of which made Tracey clench her vaginal muscles. After almost four minutes, Tracey orgasmed, and her spasms set off Harry's as well.

The pair merely relaxed, Tracey adjusting herself so she could stretch her legs while still staying with Harry inside her.

After nearly fifteen relaxed minutes, Tracey rolled off Harry and then kissed him. "I love you, Harry," she said.

"And I love you," he replied.



The trio was nearly as glad to have Hermione and Luna back with them as the pair was. They all felt complete. All they had to do now was to love and to train until news came about Voldemort, assuming any came before the start of school in September.

The only bump in their routine in July was the arrival of their O.W.L.s:

Harry Potter:
Astronomy - E
Care - O
Charms - O
Defense - O+
Divination - A
Herbology - E
History - E
Potions - O
Transfiguration - O

Hermione Granger:
Arithmancy - O
Astronomy - O
Care - O
Charms - O
Defense - O
Herbology - O
History - O
Muggle Studies - O
Potions - O
Runes - O
Transfiguration - O

Padma Patil:
Arithmancy - O
Astronomy - O
Charms - O
Defense - O
Herbology - E
History - O
Muggle Studies - E
Potions - O
Runes - O
Transfiguration - O

Tracey Davis:
Astronomy - E
Care - O
Charms - O
Defense - O
Divination - O
Herbology - E
History - E
Potions - O
Runes - O
Transfiguration - E

Susan Bones:
Astronomy - E
Charms - O
Defense - O
Herbology - E
History - E
Muggle Studies - O
Potions - E
Runes - E
Transfiguration - E



"Shouldn't you have gotten all O's?" Hermione scolded Harry.

"Hermione, I hardly studied most of the theory in the alternate future," Harry retorted. "I certainly never touched Astronomy, History, or Divination after my first O.W.L.s. Just be glad I did better than the first time around." Grinned. "In fact, we all did."

Hermione gave a snort of disgust.

"I'll be taking just five subjects," Harry went on. "Care, Charms, Defense, Potions, and Transfiguration. How about the rest of you?"

"Why Care?" Hermione asked.

"Because Hagrid was so disappointed last time," Harry answered, "and because I have to take five."

Hermione rolled her eyes, but said, "Arithmancy, Charms, Defense, Herbology, Potions, Runes, and Transfiguration."

"With your permission, my lord," Padma said, "I should like Arithmancy, Charms, Defense, Herbology, Potions, Runes, Transfiguration."

"Why would you put it that way?" Harry asked.

"In case you need us more knowledgeable in some other area," Padma answered.

"I really think you should all take Defense," Harry answered. "Beyond that, it's up to you."

Susan spoke up next, saying, "Then I should like to take Charms, Defense, History, Transfiguration, and either Herbology or Muggle Studies, since so many of you are interested in Runes. Do you two think the Muggle Studies is worth the time?"

"I've looked over all the Muggle Studies material through the Seventh year," Hermione answered. "I promise, you'll learn more from us."

"Then I'll do Herbology," Susan answered.

"Astronomy, Charms, Defense, Divination, Potions, Runes, and Transfiguration for me then," Tracey said. "I was going to drop Defense, but you're right, I shouldn't."


Sign up to rate and review this story