Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Re-Ordered

The Celtic Connection

by DrT

When would be one of the worst points in time for an over-powered Harry to return to his past? During the Trial before the Wizengamot! Time-travelling rework Year 5. In this chapter, Luna begs f...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Harry, Hermione, Luna, Padma, Other - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 3840 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters, ideas, and situations created by JK Rowling and owned by her and her publishers. I own the original elements & characters. No money is being made by me, and no trademark or copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter XXV

The group had a great deal to plan for. There was Harry's birthday at the end of the month, and the girls wanted to hold the ceremony acknowledging the status of Susan and Tracey as soon as reasonably possible. For that, they would need fourteen female witnesses.

In early July, Padma's bonding to Harry became complete -- she was now aware of his basic emotional state at all times, just as Hermione and Luna were. Susan and Tracey were already up to about six hours awareness after fellatio. They were therefore still performing it on alternate mornings, Sunday through Friday. Harry made love to one of the teens each weekday evening. Saturday was more of a free-form orgy. Sunday evenings, Harry rested, while the girls entertained themselves.

In mid-July, however, Luna showed up for her turn with Padma and Tracey. "What's up?" Harry asked.

"My fellows have agreed to help me fulfill a fantasy, if you will allow it, master," Luna said.

Harry was wary. "Which one?"

Luna merely bowed and then knelt before Harry submissively.

"We are prepared for several," Tracey answered. "One, to hold her head while you are pistoning her throat until she passes out. Two, to partially hang her while you take her, vaginally or anally, perhaps with one of us adding oral stimulation. Three, to gently garrote her instead of hanging her."

"Have you been experimenting?" Harry asked.

Tracey and Padma both nodded. "Tracey has hanged Luna twice while I licked her to orgasm," Padma said. "I have gently garroted her three times, while Tracey licked her. We've been very careful not to cause any damage."

"May I suggest a safer alternative?" Harry asked, having worried this might come up again.

The three looked at him.

"Gillyweed in the hot tub," Harry answered. "I can fully fuck your throat, but you can't pass out. Or is the passing out the part you like?"

"It would be worth trying," Luna said eagerly.


The four were soon nude in the hot tub. Harry had the jets on high, to make certain there was plenty of oxygen in the water. Luna eagerly swallowed the gillyweed and then Harry's cock. As the gill slits formed, Harry sat back while Padma and Tracey adjusted Luna's body.

Soon Harry was fully down Luna's throat. Luna's agile tongue was swishing on the underside of Harry's cock and the back of her throat was wriggling nicely on the upper third. The crown was fully down Luna's throat, and she was swallowing happily, squeezing the bulb most pleasantly.

Harry then began moving back and forth. Not much, maybe half an inch of movement. Had Luna not been modified by the gillyweed, she would have been at best semi-conscious from a lack of oxygen. She decided that this was a wonderful sensation, almost better than the fantasies and realities which had centered around asphyxiation for so long.

Luna was thrilled by the way Harry's member filled her mouth and throat, glorying in each throb and thankful she was fully aware of its swellings, instead losing her consciousness. When she felt Harry's seed running down her esophagus, she pulled back so that she could taste her love's essence. She let it fully fill her mouth, knowing that she could not choke or cough.

When Harry was fully soft, Luna shifted around, and licked her two other lovers to orgasm, to thank them for their help, and for their previous aid in pandering to her kinks. She knew that she had their love and acceptance.

Her three lovers, in turn, touched and teased and massaged Luna to three orgasms of her own, before the gillyweed's affect ran out.

The four would agree that it was a successful experiment, and all five of the young women would use gillyweed to fully please Harry while he was down their throats over the summer. It would always be a favorite of Luna's, and she hoped she would never again feel the need for direct asphyxiation again, although she knew she wouldn't cease her quest to beat her gag reflex. Hermione, the only one easily able to deep-throat Harry at will, still found it a fun variation.


The following weekend, after the Saturday morning orgy, Harry and Tracey visited her family. Not her immediate family in their home outside of Cardiff, but the family Vale, a remote valley in deepest Wales.

Harry looked around at the apparation point, which was at the mouth of the valley. Harry looked around again, in amazement. Behind them, about sixty meters away, was a paved road, but it didn't look like it got much Muggle vehicle traffic. Not too far in the distance in every direction were high mountains, and if Snowdon was not quite visible, Harry knew it would be from the peak of the tallest mountain. Between them and the mountains were forests which reminded Harry of the forests around Hogwarts. Only the wheel ruts showed the path from the Muggle road into the narrow valley to their north.

"It's about a mile and a half walk," Tracey said. "At least there's where the llu . . . I mean the lodge is."

"Lodge?"

Tracey shrugged. "Lodge, manor, villa, chateau, chalet, dacha. Whatever you want to call it. A few of the foundations and sub-basements may predate the Romans, although the earliest actual structure of the actual building is early eleventh century. A large part of one of the barns dates back to the mid-eighth century though. Come on, as long as we are pledged and holding hands, you may cross the wards."

"Exactly how large is this place, and how many people will be there?" Harry asked.

"Remember, we're not just a family, we're a llwyth, a tribe or clan," Tracey said. "One of the fifteen surviving magical tribes in Wales."


"Plus the two surviving ones in Cornwall and the sixteen in Brittany," Harry said. Harry knew that nine of the seventeen Welsh and Cornish families also were Most Noble Families, according to the British Wizengamot.

"Exactly."

"So most of your llwyth go to the Ysgol?" That was the Welsh school of magic, where all the instruction was in Welsh. It was about half the size of Hogwarts.

"About three-quarters," Tracey acknowledged. "The rest are about evenly split between Hogwarts and the school over in Brittany. Father went to Hogwarts, however, and so did mother."

"Which llwyth is it?" Harry asked. "I'm embarrassed not to have asked. . . . Wait, let me guess. The gwiber or blaidd families?" Viper or wolf.

"Gwiber," Tracey acknowledged. Viper. A Most Noble family, and the Head of the Family was on the Wizengamot.

Harry nodded. "So, any interesting 'critters' around, as Hagrid would say?" He noticed they had just passed through the wards.

"Lots of magical animals. We're at one edge of a Welsh Green preserve, not that the feeding grounds are that close," Tracey said. "Between here and the Ysgol? There're two herds of Aethonans and three of unicorns. There are also Snidgets, Jarveys, Knarls, Imps, Doxies, Gnomes, Fairies, Jabberknolls, Nogtails, Nifflers, Augureys, Mokes, Puffskeins, and Bowtruckles. There are a few forest trolls and Graphorns, too. We also raise Crups." A few could now be heard, barking.

"With all that, I'm not surprised you did so well in Care. Why didn't you continue?"

Tracey shrugged. "I know he's your friend, but Hagrid really hasn't taught us much about taking care of the Creatures we're likely to need to actually take care of," she answered.

At that point, a large pack of dogs, most of them Crups, bounded down the path. There were also a few beagles, a dachshund, three spaniels, six Welsh Terriers, and a huge Irish wolfhound.

The pack circled them, barking, happily for the most part. Tracey bent and extended her fist, and one of the Crups came over and gave it a sniff. It regarded her, and then turned its head to look at Harry.

Harry bent over and extended his hand as Tracey had. The lead Crup gave a high-pitched series of barks and bounded away, and the entire pack, save the wolfhound, followed.

The wolfhound sat and regarded the pair.

"We need to head directly to the lodge," Tracey said.

Harry merely nodded, and the pair moved a bit faster.


The 'lodge' was unlike anything Harry had ever seen before. The front of the building was some sixty yards long, varied between two and four stories, and had at least four conflicting styles (none Muggle, although there were hints of Tudor in the plaster-work interspersed amongst the various woodwork) and was built over five different styles of stone foundations. At the far left was a six storey stone tower. Harry later learned that there were three more extensions in the back -- one wooden residential area, a huge stone kitchen, and the final extension led towards the barns and stables.

About sixty people and a family of elves lived at the lodge at all times, but there were another ninety or so who, like Tracey, were at least frequent visitors.

Tracey's face registered surprise when she saw five people coming out the huge front door to greet them. When the approached, Tracey bowed and said, first in Welsh and then in English, "My affianced, this is my esteemed great-great-grandfather, Adda ap Mercher ap Huw ab Owain ap Tudur ap Caradog, leader of the Gwiber. Father of my clan, my lord Harry Potter, the Heir of Merlin."

The two men bowed to each other. Adda looked at Harry, and said, "According to our family's traditions, in about the year 498, as we now figure the time, Merlin visited this site and gave us his blessing. If you are indeed the true Heir of Merlin, can you do the same?"

"I would be willing to display Merlin's Mark," Harry answered. "I doubt if any other blessing, especially in words, would be worth any more than the sentiment of any wizard who was aligning himself with a family, a llwyth, as distinguished as yours."

Adda turned to Tracey. "You spoke the truth. He is a Parselmouth."

"I was speaking Parseltongue?" Harry asked.

Adda looked at Harry. "You did not know that?"

Harry shook his head. "I can never tell."

The old man, just a few decades younger than Dumbledore, pondered that. "I may be able to show you how to control the gift. But first, if you would?"

Harry nodded and took a few steps back. He held out his right hand, and Merlin's staff appeared in it. The emerald glowed for a moment, and then a stream of red flew into the sky, where it formed the Red Dragon, symbol first of Merlin, and then of Wales itself. It writhed in the sky, and all who saw it, as it floated there for the next two days, would feel as if they had been hit with a mild cheering charm.

Adda bowed deeply. "Lord Potter, welcome to our lands. You and yours may always find a home with us. Tonight, you and I shall talk with the other llwyth heads, including those from Brittany. We shall see where we can make common cause with you, besides destroying the Dark one."

"I am honored," Harry said.


It turned out to be an even bigger deal than Harry had guessed. The heads of all thirty-three British Celtic clans were there. In addition, the heads from three of the nine magical Scots Gaelic clans were there, and there were representatives from the other six. The heads of six of the eighteen Irish clans were there, and nine others had sent representatives. The head of the Manx clan was there. Harry had not even known that eight Gaulish clans still existed, five tucked away in the Alps, two in the Pyrenees, and one in the high hills of central France. They had each sent a representative.

All these clans had extensions in North America, and some even had sub-clans living in Australia and New Zealand. Some of those areas had also sent representatives. All together, there were two hundred or so people crowded together in the great hall of the lodge.

"There has not been a meeting like this one since the time of Merlin himself," Adda said at the start of the feast. "We face many challenges. The Darkness of Voldemort." Harry was glad to see that less than half the crowd winced at the sound of the name. "The spread of Muggle technology and their sheer numbers. The poisoning of the world by that same Muggle technology. The arrogance of British Ministry, and to a lesser extent that of a few others as well. The ever-shrinking wilderness, where magical creatures and some very marvelously mundane ones can roam free. Together, we are the heirs of a great magical tradition. The traditions that built the great circles, and then domesticated our Celtic ancestors as they entered the lands that today form western Germany, Switzerland, France, northern Spain, Belgium, Britain, Ireland, and the other Isles."

He looked around. "Together, if we can indeed work together, we can influence the International, and the British, French, Swiss, Spanish, Benelux, North American, Australian, and New Zealand governments, magical and perhaps even Muggle. Over the next day and half, let us seek out our common ground."

He hoisted a glass of mead. "Praise to Merlin!"

"Merlin be praised!" came the refrain in eight different languages and several dialects.


As Harry and Tracey snuggled down in their large bed, if in a small bedroom, she said, "I honestly didn't know this was planned, my lord."

"I understand," Harry told her. "Do you think there's any real chance of them deciding anything of importance?"

"These Celtic families are pretty conservative," Tracey pointed out. "They've maintained their languages and many of the customs for over a thousand years, close to two thousand for some of them, with magical and Muggle pressures on them. They aren't ever going to be 'progressive' or 'liberal'. Still, they might take an interest, and be willing to work for everyone's betterment, so they can survive."

Harry shrugged. "Let's wait and see."


The group did come to a quick agreement to pressure their respective Ministries to take an even more pro-active stance against Voldemort. They also condemned blood-purity. While each member was a strong defender of their minority cultures and what was left of the related Muggle cultures as well, they truly didn't care if a magic user was the first member of their family to practice it or a scion of one of the ancient families. It was the culture that mattered.

Beyond that, they really couldn't come to any agreements in such a short time, but all agreed that it had been a worthwhile meeting.


The pair would leave on the Monday morning after breakfast. Most of the representatives had left after the banquet the night before. Just before breakfast, Tracey was joyfully swallowing Harry's semen. As she cuddled close to Harry afterwards, Tracey let out a sign of contentment and smiled.

"Does that mean you're really happy?" Harry asked.

"You can't feel that I am?" Tracey asked.

"I can feel that you're happy now," Harry answered. "I don't know if that means you're really happy with your life."

"Ah," Tracey said thoughtfully. After a moment, she said. "I knew I would feel great affection for you, Harry. However, I truly do love you. Maybe part of that is the bonding we've done. I don't know, and I don't care. By nature, I'm a rather solitary person. Daphne and I became close friends more for mutual protection than from anything else. I had crushes on various people, mostly girls, but you and your other partners have treated me as an equal, and with more love and affection than I ever imagined possible."

"You didn't get along with your family?"

"As people I had to associate with because we are a family, yes," Tracey answered. "There were times when I thought I might just come here to the vale and live happily in the woods, playing with experimental potions and charms."

"May I ask you a personal question?"

Tracey snorted. "If you can't, my lord and love, who can?"

"Do I really satisfy you, emotionally as well as sexually?"

Tracey looked at Harry and realized that he had his own insecurities. The Chosen One did not. The Heir of Merlin did not. Harry, abused as a boy, did.

"Emotionally, yes, in that I am very happy with the group, and you are the key member, both for me and every other girl, even Padma. Sexually, to tell the truth, I will be happy when I am fully bonded to you. Then I will be down to one or two one-on-one sessions with you a week, and that, combined with the Sapphic sex and the weekly orgy, will be right for me most of the time."

Tracey bent over and kissed the glans of Harry's cock. "I love your taste, but I love this pushing inside me even more. I also think I am the least sexual of us. Don't get me wrong, I do love having sex, but I don't seem to crave it as much as the others."

"Really?"

"Really," Tracey answered. "Under slightly different circumstances, Luna could easily turn into a masochistic sex addict. I think she was bullied by the Coven so long that she actually came to think she deserved the abuse."

Tracey looked ashamed. "Padma and I talked last week, and we were very wrong to pander to Luna's asphyxiation and spanking fetishes."

"You've both spanked Luna recently?"

"We didn't know it, but we both paddled her arse raw, because she was asking for more and we both got carried away," Tracey admitted. "Fortunately, Luna had a bottle. . . ."

"Of essence of murtlap," Harry finished. "Luna did the same thing last New Year's. Sometimes, she does seem to crave the pain. We'll have to tell Hermione, and she and I will have to talk with Luna about how to keep those desires safe."

Tracey nodded. "I think Luna also really wants you to sodomize her."

"I'm surprised that none of you have asked," Harry admitted. "Or is that just a male fantasy?"

"Not entirely," Tracey answered. "You like it, don't you?"

"As an occasional variation, yes," Harry admitted.

"Any of us will try anything, Harry," Tracey pointed out.

"I know, that's the problem," Harry answered. Tracey looked puzzled, so he explained, "I only have limited time with each of you. We should be doing things that please you."

"I swear, you're nearly as bad as Luna," Tracey said. "And of course, we generally don't want to ask you for anything, because you have to satisfy five of us. Well, fuck that. All of us deserve what we want. She bent over, and despite having a very tired jaw, went to work on Harry's cock.

Harry was puzzled, but more than willing to go along. When he was fully hard, Tracey climbed on to him. She bit her lip in pleasure as he bottomed out inside her. Unlike Hermione and at times Luna, the others could not easily take Harry past their cervix.

Tracey leaned forward, and began using her vaginal muscles to pulse on Harry. Hermione had found a Muggle book of exercises which helped all of them. She and Padma were especially good at them, although Luna and Tracey were not far behind.

"Padma is the most content of us," Tracey said, in part to distract herself and Harry from the pleasure they were feeling. "She truly desired this type of arrangement, which none of the rest of us really foresaw in our futures. I probably come next."

Harry gave her a little teasing trust, which made Tracey smile.

"Susan would be the most happy with you alone, as she is the least Sapphically-inclined. Still, she also enjoys of camaraderie of our little harem the most, as she is the one who is the most out-going and friendly. She would suffer in a little cabin in the woods. She needs people around her."

"Hermione loves being in command, and if she can't command you, she can organize us. She adores making out the love-making sched. . . ." Tracey couldn't help herself, but shuddered in orgasm.

When she calmed down, Tracey started that internal pulse again. "I do worry about Luna a bit, but we can all talk these things out. But now. . . ."

Tracey climbed off of Harry and settled on her elbows and knees. Harry moved behind her. As he started to enter her, Tracey said, "Not there, my lord. Please, fuck my arse."

Harry hesitated.

"I have had you in my mouth and cunny," Tracey said. "Now take my arse."

"Okay, let me do this my way," Harry said, easing back into Tracey's vagina.

"Harry, I came twice which sucking your cock and then a third time just now," Tracey retorted as best she could. "Please, just take your pleasure. I love you, and I WANT to serve you."

Harry said nothing, but wandlessly cast a lubrication spell, and then followed it up with a finger up Tracey's arse. She moaned in pleasure.

Harry said, "Relax your sphincter as much as you can."

Tracey tried to comply, but she orgasmed first.

As she came down from that high, she also finally relaxed. Harry pulled out of one orifice and gently pushed into the other. Once he was about half in, he adjusted his position to that he had a clear shot into Tracey's bowels, and then fucked her as Tracey had never known Harry to fuck before.

It was a slowly relentless pistoning, as Harry withdrew nearly out of Tracey only to plunge fully into her. Tracey later realized that Harry's length precluded such movement in any of the vaginas -- it would bruise their cervixes, and Harry's cock. When he was inside Hermione or Luna's womb, that then precluded such long strokes.

When Harry came, it was with a louder grunt of pleasure than usual, and Harry's final thrusts actually pushed Tracey fully into the mattress. Having so recently swallowed his essence, the connection between them also released an orgasm in Tracey.

Tracey recovered first, and crawled out from under Harry. She cleaned herself up, and then Harry.

"Thank you," she said.

"Why?"

"For letting me see a little of the real Harry," Tracey answered. "All five of us love you, Harry. You don't have to be the selfless hero in the bedroom, at least not all the time. She kissed Harry deeply, and then cuddled in his strong arms. "I do love you with all my heart, Harry, even if I also love the others."

"And I love all of you," Harry had to say.

"I know," Tracey answered. "And I'm glad you can love us all."



Sign up to rate and review this story