Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lexi the Llama

March 5th, 2007

by prettypoizon 1 review

Just a blog-type thingy for when I can't bring myself to write anything else. Updates, spoilers and random thoughts. Short and sweet.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 404 words - Complete

0Unrated
So this morning I woke up when my alarm went off and I just didn't get up. I slept 'till noon and woke up when my mum came in to ask if I was alright. But I wasn't. I had this incredibly vivid dream that I swear to God I could write a book about. I told her this and she raised her eyebrows and felt my forehead. I'm sick, apparently.

So I went out into the livingroom and sat on the floor with my baby brother, and we ate Arrowroot cookies and watched Dora the Explorer, which is incredibly annoying, for the record. And I thought a lot, about everything.

Like, I shouldn't have just NOT gone to school today because I didn't feel like it because that's what I used to to when I was depressed all the time.

And I might be dropping my fanfic projects for the time being so I can write about my dream. It was so vivid, I could ACTUALLY write a book about it 'cause I remember every detail.

And I realized how hypocritical I am because I'm doing all these things I promised myself I wouldn't and it's sending me into the downwards spiral, kind of.

And I am on this planet for something, I can feel it. Like, I know everyone wants to find their place in life, but I can just FEEL that mine is special. I've been listening to these people all my life, teachers and family and friends and pastors telling me I will end up as a writer or a historian or something because of the way I am but that's not it. I'm really close to finding it out, why I'm here. This speaker at bible camp once told me I am a 'pearl in God's eyes' and I'll go on to do great things and at the time I thought he was nuts and kind of scary but I think he's right. I think what I'm supposed to do is something to do with kids now-a-days being so depressed, I think I'm supposed to start some kind of organization. But I'm not sure. That dream was a vision.

Now you think I'm crazy.
That made no sense.
I will tell you exactly what is going on once I figure it out, promise.
Because I'm not even sure right now.
Sorry for rambling and the run-on sentences.

xx-
Lexi
Sign up to rate and review this story