Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi

Hikiawase

by Sheya 0 reviews

Sailor Moon InuYasha. AU. We know so little about the Silver Millennium. this story takes us through the ages to see what went wrong and how to fix it... I would also say it was a love story.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Pluto, Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 260 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer::: I own not InuYasha or SailorMoon. That honor belongs to Rumiko Takahashi sensei and Naoko (Uhhh I forgot her last name..... Ummm silly me I'll get back to you on that one... someday....) sensei. ^ . ^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi

The Dog Demon and The Rabbit of the Moon

Prologue

Hikiawase

(Introduction)

Beautiful, that is what people called her. Her hair was like moonbeams falling down to Earth, sapphires in place of eyes. She wore a dress of the purest white silk, which hugged her body like a second skin until it flared out at her knees, then reaching the floor. Her skin was pearlescent, glimmering in the moonlight. She looked wistfully up at the moon from the balcony of the main ballroom of Earth Palace. She was the tsuki no hime.........

There were two men watching her from the shadows, one with lust glittering in his eyes; his hair was the darkest black of the starless and moonless midnight sky, his eyes an indigo blue cold enough to freeze fire. He wore the armor of the knights of the Earth Royal Family. He claimed the title of Prince of Earth.

The other had the love of truth shining from his golden orbs; his hair was the color of molten silver and the purest white marble. Claws tipped his fingers; fangs showed when he smiled. Atop his head, sitting erect to every movement, were a set of furry white dog-ears. He wore the armor/kimono of the Youkai Knights. He was known as the Prince of the Youkai Council.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story