Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

The End.

by xxlaurenxx 15 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 1986 words

2Moving
After I was finished being questioned at the stand, I was forced to wait outside the courtroom while the jury made their decision. Sitting in the cold hallway was horrible, just the thought of what might be going on in there, not to mention the terrible silence that was shared between all of us. I looked over at Vicky who sat on the bench, leaning against Max as she tabbed her heel against the fool. I stood up from the bench where I was sitting and looked at her, "Vick..." I began as I motioned downed the hallway. "You wanna go to the bathroom with me?"

She caught the hint and stood up, "Yeah, of course," she said quickly as she moved off of Max and began fallowing me down the hallway. We walked down a few more empty corridors and through a few more doors until we finally reached the rest rooms.

I pulled myself up onto the shining clean counter tops and cupped my face in my hands as I let all the tears run from my eyes to my chin, where they slowly dripped off. She quickly approached me and put her arms around me. "Vicky...." I cried softly as I dug my face into her shoulder. "What if he doesn't get let out.... What if he gets sent to jail and I never ever get to see him again?"

She began running her fingers along my back, calming me down as she hushed me with her voice. "Haylee, everything is going to be just fine. You have to think positive, for Brendon and for the rest of our boys. They're just as scared as you are, Haylee..." She said. She brought her hand up to my cheek and wiped away a stray tear that was slowly rolling down. "Brendon is going to be fine either way. And whatever happens, you're going to have to make the best of it."

"No... but Vicky, if Brendon gets sent to prison, I don't know what I'll do." I cried again. "That boy is my everything, Vicky." I took a pause as I jumped down slowly and walked to the paper towel dispenser where I pulled one out and wiped away some running makeup. "I don't know what I'll do..." I said again.

"Well, what the hell, Haylee!" Vicky blew up. "What do you want me to tell you? If you don't know what to do then you better fucking figure it out." She leaned her body against the wall and then slid down to the floor where she let out a long stream of breath. "I'm sorry that Brendon's in this situation, I really am, but for real. He needs you to be strong for him and all you're doing is making things worse." She took a pause as she motioned for me to come and sit down beside her, which I did. "You need to grow up, sweetie. No matter how much you don't want to, you're going to have to, for Brendon."

I nodded softly as I stared at the grimy ground that I was sitting on. Surprisingly, I didn't really care. We sat there for a few moments until I looked over at her and forced a half ass smile. "You think you're ready to go back to the boys?" I asked more then anxiously; waiting to hear what the verdict of the case was. She nodded without saying a word as the two of us stood up and began back to the boys who were sitting in the lobby.

I walked up to Jon and Spencer who were sharing the bench closest to the door. I approached Spencer's lap and took a seat on top of it, leaning back onto him as, exhaustedly, as I did so. "Everything okay, kid?" Jon asked as he took my hand and began stroking it softly.

I again, forced a half ass smile and nodded, trying my best to seem somewhat normal. "I'm as okay as I can be expected to be", I replied bitterly as I stared at the door. It seemed we were sitting there for a good five minutes in silence, just looking at the door. "God, when the hell is he going to get...?"

Suddenly, Brendon walked out of the room in his orange jumpsuit and cuffs as he approached me with a tired smile worn across his face. I released an ecstatic smile as I jumped up and into his arms, kissing him softly as I did so. "God, Brendon I missed you so much!" I squealed as I held him tightly.

"I missed you too, gorgeous", he smiled as he stared down at me; then back up at the rest of the boys. "Hey, I really need to talk to the guys though for a second. Alone, if that's okay..." I nodded and smiled as I sat back down on the bench with Vicky and awaited his return, so I could hold him again.

A few minutes later the boys all filed out of the room they had retreated to with half smiles across their faces. Brendon walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist as the guards still kept close watch on him from the doors. "Haylee... it's so good to finally see you again, not having to be at that place."

"Brendon I know", I said softly as I pressed my head to his chest. "I just can't wait to get back to the apartment and get back into the swing of thing", I began as I looked up at him into his intense chestnut eyes. "With all the press conferences and interviews you guys will be going to, it'll be crazy", I smiled.

The guards at the door motioned for Brendon to come to them. He reached his hand down and took my fingers with his as he kissed me one last time. "Haylee... I have to go", he began, holding onto my hands tightly.

I looked around at the sorrowful faces that filled the room. Why hadn't I noticed them before? I looked over at Max and Vick who both looked sorrowful, and then at Spence and Jon who looked like they were holding their emotions back. "What's going on?" I asked confused as I looked back up at Brendon. "Bren... what happened?"

"I...uh...I have to go back to the jail..." He began slowly. I felt the tears immediately fill my eyes and overflow down my face. "Haylee... Ryan and Adam won the case. I have to go to prison for a while." The tears became uncontrollable, and I stopped trying to hold them back all together as I wrapped my arms around his back tightly, as if urging him not to leave.

"How long...?" I cried.

"I don't know yet", Brendon began as he held me tightly. "They said a few years if I'm good." My heart dropped. Everything important to me, that I ever cared about, was now gone. My whole lifestyle and everything I knew and loved would now be thrown away. The band was ruined; at least until Brendon got out. "I love you. So much. You know that, right?" he questioned as he moved a stray piece of hair from my eyes.

I gulped down a large lump in my throat and nodded as I choked back the tears. One of the officers cleared his throat more then obviously as Brendon's head looked over to him and let out a sorrowful expression. "Haylee...." He began as he took my hands and brought them to his mouth. "You're going to come and visit me, right?" with every word he spoke I could feel a warm breath of his air brush against my fingers.

"Don't even fucking joke", I began as I tightly pulled him back into my grip. "You know that I will..." I took a pause as I examined his face, then pulled his lips to mine, kissing him softly. "Everything is going to be fine...." I said, as I pulled not but inches away, my eyes still closed.

I him nod, and herd his long, almost hesitant gulp. "I love you..."

"I lo...." I was suddenly cut of by the guards pulling him out of my grip and back into the courtroom, a painful expression written on his face as they did so. A few moments later, he disappeared behind the large wooden doors.

I suddenly collapsed onto the floor, tears seeping down my cheeks then dripping onto the floor. Everything in my world was gone, nothing more then a memory for the next two years. And who knew if it was even still going to be the same. "Why'd he have to go?" I cried pathetically. "Why'd those fucking ass holes have to win?" I screamed. "They took everything I fucking had! And now they took Brendon!" my tears began to form a small puddle beneath my head. I turned over on my other side, facing the windows, only to see the paparazzi snapping as many photos as they had film of me having my diva sized break down. That only seemed to make the tears fall faster as I stood up and ran down the hallway towards the bathroom.

I herd steps behind me fallowing quickly, assuming it was Vicky, I didn't turn back, just kept on moving my heels until I was safely behind the doors of one of the stalls. I cupped my face into my hands and wiped off any makeup that hadn't been washed away by my tears. But then I herd the door open and someone walk in. expecting it to be Vicky, I sat where I was, and waited to hear her smooth, soft voice comfort me from through the doors.

But I was surprised when the person opened their mouth to reveal a rough, more maculate voice. It was Jon. "Haylee..." he began calmly, softly to me as I stopped myself from crying. "Haylee...please come out..."

I stood up hesitantly and leaned my body against the locked door. "Why..." I cried, in an uncontrollable high-pitched tone. "Why'd he have to leave Jon...? Why'd those two mother fucking ass holes have to take him away from me!" I screamed with anger as I slammed my wrists against the door, causing the row of stalls to shake. Jon failed to reply to my harsh outburst, probably scared to say a thing. I waited a few moments, and slowly undid the hatch and opened the door to reveal him standing not but a foot from the door. "He's gone Jon", I cried, as I fell into his arms.

"I know Haylee..." he said soothingly as I dug my face into his neck. He rubbed his hand against the back of my head, softly ruffling up my hair. "But things are going to work out either way. Brendon's not gone forever." He took a pause, noticing that my tears had seemed to stop; that what he was doing seemed to have worked. "Brendon really is going to need you; in the next few weeks especially."

I nodded as I brought my face up from his neck and walked over to the wall, where I leaned my body against it softly and slid down to the floor. "I miss him so much already, Jon..." I said softly as I ran my fingers through my tangled locks

"I know kid..." he said as he slid over beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me in close. I rested my head onto his shoulders and felt the warmth of his body projecting onto mine. "We all do..."


well that's it kiddos
the end of this story.
I know; your probably thinking "it's about fucking time!"
I hope you liked it
But don't forget the comments.
If I get enough maybe I'll think about a sequel
You've been lovely :]
Sign up to rate and review this story