Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Car Crash Hearts

Chapter One

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

Janelle; 21, Jillian; 23. Sisters. Joe; 22, Pete; 27. Bandmates. Secrets unvail, as love occurs. Will the secrets change the hearts of the four of them.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 1043 words

1Ambiance
New Characters. New Out There Plot. Same Pete and Joe. Enjoy. xoxo -- Laura.




Chapter One-









Janelle's POV


I watched my older sister throw anything and everything she could into boxes; as men in suits watched us. "Janelle stop day dreaming, we dont have that much time," Jillian tossed a empty box at me.
"I hate this," I mumbled leaning back against the matress that lay on the floor. The rest of my bed had been broken the previous month.
"You dont have to like it, you just have to do it," I sighed getting up shoving a few things in a box.
"Girls we have to go, we'll get what you have packed now, everything else has to stay," Jillian nodded towards the guy. She grabbed her purse, handing me mine, before grabbing my hand.
"Im not two, twenty-one is an adult age thank you very much," I pulled my hand away. I crawled into the limo behind Jillian, kneeling on the seat looking out the window as we drove away, like a two year did when their little lives had been ripped into a million parts. I couldnt believe I agreed to this. I was never fearfull. And now they expected me to be.



Pete's POV


"A few hour flight and we are home bound for a long ass time," I handed the airport secruity my bags, looking back at Joe as he followed.
"I cant wait to just chill," I nodded in agreement. We hadnt been back to L.A. in like six monthes. We'd left our band mates Patrick and Andy here in Chicago. They had other business to tend too. I looked out the airport windows seeing the plane, that plane was about to take me exactly where I wanted to go.



Jillian's POV


"Stop rushing, its not like he's gonna find us now and kill us," I snapped at the dude who was rushing me into the New York airport.
"Stop talking and walk," he looked ahead still pushing me forward. I stomped my heel into the parking lot not moving.
"Dont speak to me that way," I pointed my finger at him.
"Jillian stop giving them a hard time," Janelle's voice echoed to my ears from ahead. We reached the front doors, being stopped by secruity.
"I.D.'s please," The suit dudes handed the guys our I.D.'s they looked at them for a second before letting us through. I walked onto the plane sinking into my seat.
"I dont want to sit by the window, you sit here," Janelle complained.
"Fine," I mumbled trading seats with her. I closed the window curtain, leaning back and closing my eyes. This was gonna be a short, but long ride. If that's at all possible.



Joe's POV



I pulled my head phones on, pressing play on my cd player, leaning back looking to Pete as he played with his sidekick. I felt the plane take off, closing my eyes, relaxing. Home Sweet home. Here I come. A few hours later I opened my eyes from being shaked. "We here," Pete mumbled as I pulled off my head phones. I wasnt wanting to fall asleep; but oh well. We walked off the plane to baggage claim. I looked to my right seeing a couple girls being followed by a dozen or so of guys in suits. "Do they really need that many guys to protect them?" I looked to Pete.
"Maybe their like some big superstars across seas," he shrugged.



Janelle's POV


"I dont like this place allready," I mumbled as I stepped out of the car.
"You dont have to like it, you just live here," Jillian mumbled taking a bag of personal things we needed from the dudes in suits. They helped us with our bags, then left us alone. In this two bedroom apartment.
"How do we go from a eight bedroom house to this?" I asked.
"We cant be found, so please keep the whinning to a minimum," Jillian rolled her eyes. I dragged one of my bags to my new room. I looked around it was fully equipped with everything a girl could need; except her mom. I tossed the bag in the corner, falling onto the bed.




Pete's POV



The car stopped in front of Joe's place, I helped him unload, said see ya later and got back in the car, heading to my place. The car pulled up to the familiar white building. The top floor apartment was mine. I pulled my bags to the elevator, once I had all of them in the elevator I got in myself and went to the top floor. I climbed off the elevator throwing my bags around, tossing my sidekick on the sofa, heading to my room. I was so tired. I flopped on my bed, kicking off my shoes, wishing myself to sleep. At least for an hour or so.


Jillian's POV


I had everything unpacked, laying back on the sofa, I thought about the past events. I was surpised at the way Janelle was taking it all. I supposed she'd fallen into a dark hole and shut me and everyone else forever. But she showed me, unless she was just hiding it well enough. I reached for the remote flipping through the channels; stopping and watching a video. I hummed along with the lyrics to the song; jumping as I looked behind me seeing Janelle. "I really hate it here," she whispered, making move over on the sofa, laying at the other end.
"It'll get better, we just have to deal,"
"I dont like dealing, seriously, I dont deal well at all,"
"Learn how,"
"Easier said then done," she mumbled, taking the remote from me, "Im hungry make me food,"
"How about we go out, explore a bit?" I suggested.
"Whatever," she shrugged.



Joe's POV


"So I'll meet you at Tristans' at nine," I heard Pete mumble over the phone. I was setting him up with a date tonight and he wasnt to excited about it. But there was nothing he could do I wanted to see Kate and her cousin was in town. So if Pete took the cousin off somewhere, I could see if I actually liked Kate or not.
Sign up to rate and review this story