- Amazing! I missed this story! Its been a long time!
Author's responsethis story missed you. thanks for the enthusiasm, it's contagious. you rock.
- No fucking way. I...I'll be back.
Author's responsei'll wait for you forever. :O
- OK, now that I have (somewhat) composed myself...that was...orgasmic? Seriously. I love you. And your writing. Belle is such a mess, it's beautiful. Patrick and Elyse...hmmm, they are confusing. He loves Greta, with good reason, but Elyse might give her a run for her money. I'm so glad you haven't given up on this story. Your writing is too amazing for you to quit. Besides, it would be a shame if we didn't get an ending. Kyle just might havta smack a bitch...that was nerdy. Enjoy your point, it may be a while until you get another from me.
Author's responseorgasmic? hahaha...i love you, god-kyle.
my main objective with this chapter was to show the demise of her...she's tearing herself up. and she's constantly going through these waves of self-destruction, and sometimes she finds absolution, but for the better part of it she's just naturally the kind of person who defines "my own worst enemy".
i love elyse. that's pretty much the only reason she's in this story. she's just such a bad-a, and i think she pulls a certain humor into the story. she's my comic relief.
the end is coming...because, heaven forbid, kyle hasta smack a bitch. that is still my favorite.
- i looked for the loveline thing and i only found one with joe and pete. it was funny though. I loved the video on your myspace videos of patrick. anyways, on to the review. i really love this story and can't wait for more to come. Keep up the amazing work!!!
Author's responsethe loveline is in march of 06 i think. i'm serious about the loveline thing, and if you have trouble just e-mail me and i'll find you a link. that's how obsessed with it i am.
and that you for reading this. i looked on your profile to see if i could read something from you and i didn't find anything. can we hope to see something soon?
(#) FrostedGlass 2007-03-06threatened by the bright beams of sunlight that broke through the window like a thief, stealing me away from the tranquility of my alcohol-induced slumber -> Except for the alcohol part, that’s how I felt for the past few weeks. Love the simile.
You have to write a story about Patrick, the cocaine-snorting womanizer, DoJ dude.
when I fail to find her even slightly deserving of Patrick's sudden mood shift I open my mouth -> There’s no one who can dish out compliments like Pan, eh?
I loved how Belle sees (or tries to convince herself) that the movie was the counter weight to all the bad stuff that’s happened to her. And her going to pieces over it just shows how much the past months have really affected her.
At the risk of repeating myself: I’ve never had a better teacher of vocabulary than you. Greg Graffin of Bad Religion should be honored to write a song with you, Crystal…
You describe the emotions of the characters in such a way that it’s impossible not to feel them. It must be a combination of your meticulous attention to details and witchcraft.
Also, damn you! You’ve built up such out-standing characters in the course of this story that it’s not necessary to inform the reader who the I-narrator of the individual parts is. That’s probably the biggest accomplishment you can… um, accomplish (see, I do need vocab training badly) as a writer.
Psyched to see you updated. Love & miss you.
Author's responsei'm full of similies right now. they fly out of my fingers and most of them don't make sense anymore, but i'm glad you enjoyed that one.
i'm in love with your reviews. i've never been a fan of the POV:PETE thing, but i love writing in the I-narrator. i've went through an inner battle with it, and decided i wasn't going to budge. thank you for letting me know i made the right move
i miss you. IM me sometime or something. huggage
- So, I got back from my concert last night at about 11:30 and I went to check my email because I hadn't touched the computer all day and work does not like it if I don't have contact daily (they suck), so to make a long story short, I almost peed my pants when I had an alert that you had updated. I ALMOST read it last night, but I knew I had to get up at 5:00, so I thought that sleep was necessary to function and I chose to sleep. Sorry.
I thought that this chapter was phenom! I love the way you use your words. I can only envy that. I just don't have the inward thesaurus that you obviously posess. It was good to see you here on Ficward again. You are surely missed.
Smooches...and points if any are left to give ;)
(#) whatkatydid 2007-03-07It's 11.30pm now and I read through this and literally my eyes popped out my head, I was like: "I'm printing this off, it's going under my pillow...and I'm sleeping with it..."
I'm truly inspired. It's been a while since that happened to me. End of.
Real review coming up when I have slumber....
Friggin miss you.
- I nearly had an excitement fit when I saw you had updated.
And I have to say it was more than worth the wait.
My favourite thing was your changing between POV's (don't think that's the right term, but you get me). It could have and probably should have been confusing. But it wasn't and that's just an indicator of how well you write.
Pretty marvellous stuff, lady xx
(#) madelyn1308 2010-05-01This story has a suprising amount of depth.
I absolutly adore it.
Sign up to review this story.