Categories > Cartoons > Powerpuff Girls > Scribbles

Theatre

by Sky_Pirate_Tat 1 review

[Powerpuff Girls Z] Her intention was to relieve her feelings with a pen and paper not confess them. Kaoru x Miyako shojoailesbian Chapter 3 up

Category: Powerpuff Girls - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 392 words

0Unrated
Theme 4. Theatre

Miyako looked at the open letter in her hands then at the small gathered crowd at the movie theatre. She never did this. She never went on dates. She had promised that she would wait for Takaaki. Now she was waiting for someone else.

Consciously she smoothed her dress. She had bought it on her way to the theatre. The dress was a brilliant blue with a golden bubble pattern, and the lace trim fell to her knees. She felt bit mismatched wearing her black mary janes with the outfit and hoped her date wouldn't notice.

Her gaze drifted to the clock and her brows knit with worry. Her admirer was twenty minutes late and the movie had long started. She hoped nothing terrible had happened. She felt out of place for waiting amongst the bustling groups of people but still she kept her position, thinking that as soon as she left the admirer would finally arrive.

"Miyako?" Momoko asked, slowing in her tracks, her bright crimson eyes widening. She looked Miyako from head to toe then caught sight of the piece of paper cradled in her hand. She sneaked closer to Miyako and cocked her head to the side, trying to catch at least a snippet of the letter. Bashfully, Miyako pressed the letter to her chest, shielding the contents from her nosy friend.

"Going on a daaaate?" Miyako elbowed.

"Yeah. . ." Miyako flushed, then said as an after thought, "but . . . he's late."

"How long have you been waiting?"

"About thirty minutes now," she said, and sighed.

Momoko knit her brows. She thought that Miyako had been stood up, but she pushed the negative thought away.

"I'm sure he's okay," she comforted.

oOo

"He never came?!" Momoko exclaimed, thoroughly infuriated.

"Hey, quiet down." Kaoru said and sighed, rubbing her head. "I didn't get any sleep last night."

"Kaoru, can you believe this? One of Miyako's admirers set up a date with and then stood her up! That jerk!"

Kaoru froze. "When was this?"

"Yesterday." Momoko said, and shook her head disapprovingly.

Miyako simply dimpled. "It probably wasn't his fault. Something probably came up."

Normally when Miyako smiled Kaoru felt as if her chest were floating higher and higher, like a balloon released into the sky. She had never seen Miyako smile so heavily before. Kaoru suddenly missed Miyako's lighter-than-air smiles.
Sign up to rate and review this story