Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Bye FOREVER

Down Memory Lane Part 4

by MCRANDFOBLover 3 reviews

Part 4

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-09 - 346 words

1Funny
I heard movement and whining from the bunks and hurried back in.
"G.. Gerard?" she whispered, I could hear she was crying.
"I'm here, Im here.." I said and sat down on the bunk.
"I.. I couldn't breath!" She put her hands around her throat, like to check if something was there, choking her.
"Sssh.. It was just a dream." I tried to calm her down.
"It.. It seemed so real.." She was terrified, I could hear it. I have never seen her this scared before.
"It's over, you're safe now.." She huged me, hard. It was almost like she was trying to hold on to my very soul. "Hey, I won't go anywhere.."
"Promise?"
"I promise. I love you Amy."
"I love you too, Gee."
~~~*~
I have every little detail planned. Tonight I'm gonna do it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gerard has really been acting weird around me these past couple days. It's starting to annoy me.
"Mikey, you don't happen to know why your brother is up to?" I asked when I knew Gerard wouldn't overhear us.
"What..? No.. Why are you asking?"
I laughed. He is a terrible liar. "You suck at lying, do you know that?
"Yeah.. But I promised Gee not to tell you anything.."
"Aha.. So it's something big.." Mikey didn't answered, he just looked at me. I laughed again, I knew that look. It was the if-I-tell-you-anything-more-Gee-will-kill-me-look.
"What's so funny?" I looked up from where I sat on the couch and saw Gerard.
"Gee! I thought you were asleep." I said and stood up. I was a bit nervous he had heard me and Mikey.
"Yeah, I was, but there was something missing.." He walked up to me, wraped his arms around my waist and kissed me. "You.." he added in a whisper.
"Get a room!" Mikey moaned and I giggled.
"I have a suprise for you later tonight.."Gerard whispered in my ear. "A big one."
"Oh really? What could that be?"
"It's a secret, so I won't tell you.." he said and kissed me again.
"Can't wait!" I said and giggled.
Sign up to rate and review this story